ianp1976

Redhead Midlands

16 posts in this topic

Hi

Can anyone recommend any redheads in the midlands, doesnt matter if natural or not. I like ladies of any age depending on my mood so all recommendations appreciated.

Thanks.

Hi

Can anyone recommend any redheads in the midlands, doesnt matter if natural or not. I like ladies of any age depending on my mood so all recommendations appreciated.

Thanks.

Autumn Temptation. She used to be "Tammy Temptation", when she worked out of Milton Keynes, but now she seems to be based in either Coventry or Birmingham. Just google Autumn Temptation.

Milton Keynes is only 40 minutes from birmingham and 28 minutes from coventry if you jump onto the very accomodating virgin and there is a petite, slightly posh, very dirty 19 year old British redhead there at least twice a week...sometimes 3..Trinity.x

Autumn Temptation. She used to be "Tammy Temptation", when she worked out of Milton Keynes, but now she seems to be based in either Coventry or Birmingham. Just google Autumn Temptation.

when shes in brum ahe is at pump club. google pump clb birmingham

Milton Keynes is only 40 minutes from birmingham and 28 minutes from coventry if you jump onto the very accomodating virgin and there is a petite, slightly posh, very dirty 19 year old British redhead there at least twice a week...sometimes 3..Trinity.x

Oh my, how have I not noticed you before (kicking myslef for not considering MK.) Right busy trying to find a way to build a trip to MK into my schedule..I will be intouch.

when shes in brum ahe is at pump club. google pump clb birmingham

Thanks, I see they have another redhead delight - Aisha - anyone seen her?

What is the pump like? I generally stay clear of the much promoted establishments, not really sure why, I used to visit Cuddles years ago and always had a good time (I did like the parade of endless girls with their white underwear glowing in the ultraviolet light)

ummm

aisha is a pakistani and i think the red hair was a short lived thing. but she is lovely if a little dizzy

pump is fine. you never see another punter, and you can ring and book a lady, or just turn up and select from those who are free, when u get the parade.

and there is a back way in if you dont fancy the main entrance off bristol street.

check out all the FRs, including mine.

and karolina is the latest star on realpunting.com

Oh my, how have I not noticed you before (kicking myslef for not considering MK.) Right busy trying to find a way to build a trip to MK into my schedule..I will be intouch.

We look forward to it.xxx

If you can do without kissing, Phoenix from passionvip is an absolute perfect glamour stunner, professional lapdancer.

But early/mid August she went back to work in Ibiza to work in the podiums of the dance clubs.

Shes back sometime in October i think whenever the holiday season is over.

Id see her again and even be her regular, but no kissing is a bit of a deal breaker for me.

Thank you Kayak and CovPunter for the recommendation.

Hi Ian, I do work in Birmingham with the Pump as already been stated, and Aisha still has her red hair if a little darker.

I also happen to know that she is very tasty and accommodating.

I don't think I have ever seen a girl who could DT the way she does and with such enjoyment.

But I digress, The pump is very welcoming and we do have a discreet rear entrance.

And you will not bump into anyone if that is your wish, our rooms are accommodating so you don''t even hear the other ladies and gents at play.

With full amenities, including Jacuzzi and Pool table, it is an amazing Gentleman's club.

Feel free to visit us, and allow us (myself, Aisha, or both together if you like :-D) to soothe your tension right out of you and send you on your way with a very large smile.

X

Thanks CoventryPunter. Worcester is in the Midlands mind :P

AAr but they be talking funny they be, oooh aarrr. and they be droiving combine harvesters down foregate street they be too!

AAr but they be talking funny they be, oooh aarrr. and they be droiving combine harvesters down foregate street they be too!

lol one day you should give me a call and you will realise you are talking to posh totty haha. Funny!

Thank you Kayak and CovPunter for the recommendation.

Hi Ian, I do work in Birmingham with the Pump as already been stated, and Aisha still has her red hair if a little darker.

I also happen to know that she is very tasty and accommodating.

I don't think I have ever seen a girl who could DT the way she does and with such enjoyment.

But I digress, The pump is very welcoming and we do have a discreet rear entrance.

And you will not bump into anyone if that is your wish, our rooms are accommodating so you don''t even hear the other ladies and gents at play.

With full amenities, including Jacuzzi and Pool table, it is an amazing Gentleman's club.

Feel free to visit us, and allow us (myself, Aisha, or both together if you like :-D) to soothe your tension right out of you and send you on your way with a very large smile.

X

bear in mind pump has moved to ernest street. only 5 mins from the old one. its near the pagoda.

lol one day you should give me a call and you will realise you are talking to posh totty haha. Funny!

oh gosh! superbo!

Edited by Coventrypunter