Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pooter

Undercover Boss

14 posts in this topic

It used to be claimed, that sauna bosses sent their mates in to try out the girls. Anyone know if this happens, particularly interested in any examples up here in edinburgh.

It used to be claimed, that sauna bosses sent their mates in to try out the girls. Anyone know if this happens, particularly interested in any examples up here in edinburgh.

A SP who owned an Agency said this was done following complaints about a WG from various punters, a guy was sent in undercover and she was not given any more work. This wasnt in Edinburgh.:)

I think agents may send regular clients to a new girl and then

listen to feedback.

It makes sense.... I think it happened to me when I started. :)

Subject line made me laugh.

Imagine that.

VoiceOver: "Fernando will be assuming the guise of 'Dave', the subject of a fly-on-the-wall documentary about men returning to punting after a brief period of abstinence."

Later:

VoiceOver: "Crystal has been summoned to head office, but she hasn't been told why."

I don't want to spoil the ending, but good news. She gets the holiday.

I don't know about Edinburgh but it happens down south a lot

"...a guy was sent in undercover..."

So who wants to draft a Job Description for an advert at the Job Centre?

I am retired but would come back part-time to lend a hand with this. :D

I am retired but would come back part-time to lend a hand with this. :D

Which part, as the mystery customer or copywriter ;)

I think this is unfair, the guy would probably tell the girl to put pressure on her to do more than she would really be willing under the pressure of the bosses friend. A couple of times I had clients who announced they were "friends' of my boss's in the past, very cocky and demanding , pushing it and trying to stay in the room longer than they actually paid for on the premise that they were going to "tell my boss how I did". Obviously I told said boss's who usually didnt even know someone of that name and then told us all that if someone put this sort of pressure on us we were to tell them straight, you get the same as everyone else even if they really were friends ... I class that as a good set of boss's as they were not willing to allow anyone to take advantage of their girls.

It is better to have some clients that are regulars and who you can trust to give you honest feedback. I have some guys who used to visit me so I know they are extremely clean, freindly, personal health concious and totally non cocky in the bedroom who I ask an opinion of when they have visited a new girl, if she is good they tell me and why and if not they tell me and why. The girls are never told that they are regulars until they have been here a while and clicked themselves. If a girl says she does a service yet refuses one of these particular guys then I know the problem is highly unlikely to be the clients fault.

Which part, as the mystery customer or copywriter ;)

Now let my think, copywriter, no mystery customer sounds just up my street. :D

I have no idea how job centres advertise, but here's my attempt at an employment agency blurb...

An exciting new position has come up at a leading local business. Our clients are looking for a motivated self starter to fulfil the role of Mystery Shopper. This exciting new role is part time and hours are flexible. You need to be discreet with an ability to be creative of your whereabouts to your other half.

Ideal candidates will be male, in possesion of a sex drive and educated to A level standard. Qualifations should also include RO, HJ, BJ and CIM. Those succesful at reaching the interview stage will be expected to demonstrate their capabilities in these areas.

Desirable qualities required are good time keeping, working alone or with one other person, excellent report writing skills and an ability to spot BS. The ability to slide into warm wet holes (using protective clothing) and handling delicate goods with care will be advantageous.

Our client is a reputable organisation found in the backpages of the local newpaper and advertise extensively throughout the internet.

I have no idea how job centres advertise, but here's my attempt at an employment agency blurb...

An exciting new position has come up at a leading local business. Our clients are looking for a motivated self starter to fulfil the role of Mystery Shopper. This exciting new role is part time and hours are flexible, usually working in 30 minute sessions. You need to be discreet with an ability to be creative of your whereabouts to your other half. A second, untraceable, mobile phone will be required, as will a secure Internet connection.

Ideal candidates will be male, in possesion of a their own powerful sex drive and educated to A level standard. Qualifations should also include RO, HJ, BJ and CIM. Those succesful at reaching the interview stage will be expected to demonstrate their capabilities in these areas.

Desirable qualities required are good time keeping, working alone or with one other person, excellent report writing skills, strong verbal and oral skills when "on the job", and an ability to spot BS. The ability to slide into warm wet holes (using protective clothing) and handling delicate goods with care will be advantageous.

Our client is a reputable organisation found in the backpages of the local newpaper and advertise extensively throughout the internet.

Excellent but I have suggested a few amendments and additions. :D

An exciting new position has come up at a leading local business. Our clients are looking for a motivated self starter to fulfil the role of Mystery Shopper. This exciting new role is part time and hours are flexible. You need to be discreet with an ability to be creative of your whereabouts to your other half.

Ideal candidates will be male, in possesion of a sex drive and educated to A level standard. Qualifations should also include RO, HJ, BJ and CIM. Those succesful at reaching the interview stage will be expected to demonstrate their capabilities in these areas.

Desirable qualities required are good time keeping, working alone or with one other person, excellent report writing skills and an ability to spot BS. The ability to slide into warm wet holes (using protective clothing) and handling delicate goods with care will be advantageous.

Why would a mystery punter need to know HJ, BJ and CIM? Equal opportunities?

Why would a mystery punter need to know HJ, BJ and CIM? Equal opportunities?

The punter would need to have a working knowledge of techniques, good and bad, so as to judge the level of service being given. :rolleyes: