Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jamessmith1990

Waxing my dick.

51 posts in this topic

I want to get dick waxed, I think it will look and feel better. Do women/WGs like men who wax or do they think its weird?

Better off just using plenty of shaving cream and a razor in a nice warm bath.

Or some mild hair remover cream

put a wick in the end of it..

Wait for a power cut, light wick. The benefit will be painfully obvious:D

put a wick in the end of it..

Wait for a power cut, light wick. The benefit will be painfully obvious:D

Hmmmmmmmmmm 'Obviously painful' rather than 'Painfully obvious', I'd have thought.

I have tried shaving and i just don't like the way it feels when it grows back, waxing sounds much better even though I know it will hurt. I am sure it can't be that bad.

I do prefer the forest to be tidy and not growing wildly but the thought of the back sack and crack wax leaves my with tears in my eyes through the thought of the pain the men endear, especially sacks:p, as I can just about get my legs done, and the shear laughter of some of the sites they must get at the salons :D

I would think twice before letting Madonna drip wax on me and much less the happy salon waxer at my gym health club. But I am slightly amused that so many people (whether punters or regular men/women) who profess a dedicated interest in sex but don't do a thing with their own curls. Obviously their interest is only in other people's. Either hair remover or a good electric shaver does the job. It doesn't have to be bare but it does have to be considerate and tasteful (no pun required).

A knee-trembler with a stranger in the dark is an exception. :D :D

I've never thought about it for myself. Would a trim with the scissors from time to time be enough or does there have to be a shave/waxing involved?

I've never thought about it for myself. Would a trim with the scissors from time to time be enough or does there have to be a shave/waxing involved?

Just make it look respectable lol! Do you trim your own head hair and fix your own teeth? :D

I want to get dick waxed, I think it will look and feel better. Do women/WGs like men who wax or do they think its weird?

Nothing quite like it being lasered....no pain no gain...x good luck x

:eek:Now highland that after pic looks frightening, what would the black bit be at the end and.......

No I can't continue :confused: I just can't do this.

Advice to men & women would you let your hair or even your nose hair grow wild and bushy????????:D

I am going to get my dick waxed next week. I will let you know how it goes.

Good luck use sudacream or something after to avoid irritation also don't itch when it grows back as then your left with a nasty rash.

I think men look nice trimmed but waxing doesnt bother me aslong as it's not to hairy that's all that matters.

xxx

Just shave it, makes your cock look bigger. Waxing can bring you out in nasty lumps. I used to have a client that paid me to suck his cock whilst shaving his bollocks. It was bizarre, I always cut him and it was always uneven but he liked it.

God only knows how he discovered this was his thing but hey ho !

Just shave it, makes your cock look bigger. Waxing can bring you out in nasty lumps. I used to have a client that paid me to suck his cock whilst shaving his bollocks. It was bizarre, I always cut him and it was always uneven but he liked it.

Oh Jesus.

I got an ingrowing hair from shaving it.......... had to pick it out with a needle !

PS... I thought you were a bloke until I read this, my apologies.

Gay barber ?

Oh - a SUPER Trouper Douper :cool::P

Yes shave it as MyLady PenelopeDevine in pink Porsche says - it looks Longer, Sucks better.

I've never seen a hairy dick before

lol

Let me introduce you to Russell Brand.

I'm going to be deliberately stupid here, but why wax your dick, I thought dicks were bald, unless you mean the surrounding area. Or do you mean added lubrication, in which case my I suggest Sex Wax, surfers swear by it.

I've never seen a hairy dick before

lol

You are lucky then, I have seen some where you have to give them a centre parting just to get the condom on.

Oh - a SUPER Trouper Douper :cool::P

Yes shave it as MyLady PenelopeDevine in pink Porsche says - it looks Longer, Sucks better.

Shave it all off, nothing worse than suffocating in a bed of four inch long pubes. Get the yellow porsche revved up 007 and show these guys how it's done.