Freddie68

Narrows The Market

44 posts in this topic

NO FATSOs (sorry).

Just saw that on a profile on othersite.

NO FATSOs (sorry).

Thats me out then. :blink:

What's her definition of a FATSO?

Well if she watched the movie...

"...Dominick has always been a big kid who loved eating. It was his favourite thing. Then his cousin dies from health complications due to a lack of exercise and improper diet. Antoinette, Dominick's sister, makes him promise to see a diet doctor and lose some weight. This is very hard for Dominick, but he tries. He also finds motivation when he meets Lydia, and he discovers a love that is more intense than his love of food. He spends so much time kissing and walking around with Lydia that he no longer eats as many unhealthy things, and he loses weight without even trying..."

That sounds like an opportunity for a new slimming service to be provided by some of the lovely ladies on here.

NO FATSOs (sorry).

I saw that Freddie.

I wonder if you need to send her a photo of her six pack with a Booking Request :rolleyes:

Don't I recall a film scene with the words "once you've had fat you never go back"? Think it was Fat B*stard in Austin Powers.

Edited by MissPleasure

Don't I recall a film scene with the words "once you've had fat you never go back"? Think it was Fat B*stard in Austin Powers.

Do ya like ma titties??? I'm dead sexy!!! Get in ma belly!!! ;):blink:

Whatever it is i meet it. ;)

Do ya like ma titties??? I'm dead sexy!!! Get in ma belly!!! ;):blink:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Love that movie.

Well her loss! I'd rather have a bigger guy than a skinnier one!

Incidentally as a punter if you are no a 'fatso' would this put you off the girl in question?

I think she's due a visit from a fatso like me for the laugh of it

Care to share her name

Zalim

She has the right to choose her clients but I find it a rather offensive turn of phrase.

Well her loss! I'd rather have a bigger guy than a skinnier one!

Incidentally as a punter if you are no a 'fatso' would this put you off the girl in question?

I am a fatso but WGs who use such phrases are doing me a favour as they dont have the kind of attitude i require so i dont need to waste my time. :)

NO FATSOs (sorry).

Her difficulty is the lack a standard.

I have noticed that,where self description is involved, distinctly chubby is now routinely classed as average :o

She has the right to choose her clients but I find it a rather offensive turn of phrase.

Gives an insight into her though which i would prefer to read and then avoid rather than punt and find out. :)

OK, if she had put I only see men who weigh under 12 stone or I prefer men who keep themselves in shape- is that less offensive?

Less offensive but inaccurate. Weight is no indication of fatness. Rugby players are over 15 stone but most are not fat although they are classed as obese by BMI measurements.

"I only fuck guys I fancy would be better. You won't know until you turn up."

Edited by Freddie68

Less offensive but inaccurate. Weight is no indication of fatness. Rugby players are over 15 stone but most are not fat although they are classed as obese by BMI measurements.

"I only fuck guys I fancy would be better. You won't know until you turn up."

I was being tongue in cheek about the weight thing! Personally whilst it's every girls right to see who she wants I can't help thinking they are in the wrong game if they have provisos re clients!

Yes I agree, it's not a very nice way of phrasing it.

I had an email a couple of weeks back from somebody enquiring whether I would see him because he is, in his words, 'very fat'. I emailed him back 'no problem' and he didn't get back to me again :unsure:

Being a fatso myself I would prefer if she would use something slightly less offensive but even reading 'no fatso's' would be better than turning up and getting a less than brilliant service because she was trying to get rid of me as soon as possible or found me so repulsive that she didn't want to touch me.

She's entitled to see who she wishes but she'll be losing a lot of business as not all punters are waifs.

Gives an insight into her though which i would prefer to read and then avoid rather than punt and find out. :)

Quwimmy seems to be a lady of few works :rolleyes:

I was being tongue in cheek about the weight thing! Personally whilst it's every girls right to see who she wants I can't help thinking they are in the wrong game if they have provisos re clients!

Indeed, which is why i said they wouldnt have the attitude i require especially with that kind of wording. :)

Being a fatso myself I would prefer if she would use something slightly less offensive but even reading 'no fatso's' would be better than turning up and getting a less than brilliant service because she was trying to get rid of me as soon as possible or found me so repulsive that she didn't want to touch me.

She's entitled to see who she wishes but she'll be losing a lot of business as not all punters are waifs.

Spot on, knowing from her ad that this is how she feels is much better than finding out in person at the punt where it would be a waste of my time. If it was to cost her punters, what a shame. :)

I'll soon be sylph like .... but too weak and tired to punt!!! :lol:

Anyway, what's the girl like, a cracker or a bugly ugger? If the latter she can be any shape she wants to be but she'll die of hunger before I die of no shags. :P

I'll soon be sylph like .... but too weak and tired to punt!!! :lol:

Anyway, what's the girl like, a cracker or a bugly ugger? If the latter she can be any shape she wants to be but she'll die of hunger before I die of no shags. :P

*Refrains from writing anything bitchy having just looked at her profile*