Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kayak

The Purple Site

13 posts in this topic

A question to the ladies: (who use the purple site to host their profiles)

I believe that when a punter/person "seeking services" puts you on their hotlist, you are notified of this, is this true? If so, when you are "blacklisted" by someone, are you notified of this also? And finally, can you see the identity of the person/people "seeking services", who looked at your profile, presuming that they are logged in to A/work?

A question to the ladies: (who use the purple site to host their profiles)

I believe that when a punter/person "seeking services" puts you on their hotlist, you are notified of this, is this true?

At one stage they mailed you, but this seems to have stopped

If so, when you are "blacklisted" by someone, are you notified of this also?

Don't know, and who'd say of they did ;)

And finally, can you see the identity of the person/people "seeking services", who looked at your profile, presuming that they are logged in to A/work?

No I cannot see who's looked at my profile. However if a lady has joined their Client Connections thing you can see who purchased your pictures, vids etc, and who has you in their hotlist, but at the moment we cannot contact you as too many guys were reporting such contact as spam and they're trying to figure something out - wish they'd hurry up, was a useful tool to search for clients when touring

do you know who has looked at your private pix?

Client Connections goes further by allowing service providers to see who has added them to their hot list and who has bought from them or transacted with them via the Site in some other way, (e.g. see who bought their movies or subscribed to their private gallery).

ONLY if the lady has joined Client Connections. She is still unable to contact you at the moment tho.

You can tell if a lady has joined Client Connections by the fact her profile is verified. I had to send in a picture of me with a handwritten 'othersite' sign showing my profile name and the date, also a scan of my drivers license - so they could check the pictures matched. Ladies can choose to publish this verification picture or not.

Personally I think it's a good move from the othersite, but I don't think clients understand quite how good it is for them in spotting the genuine profiles. Not the point of this thread tho so oops for going off track.

Why do you ask about this Kayak ?

ONLY if the lady has joined Client Connections. She is still unable to contact you at the moment tho.

You can tell if a lady has joined Client Connections by the fact her profile is verified. I had to send in a picture of me with a handwritten 'othersite' sign showing my profile name and the date, also a scan of my drivers license - so they could check the pictures matched. Ladies can choose to publish this verification picture or not.

Personally I think it's a good move from the othersite, but I don't think clients understand quite how good it is for them in spotting the genuine profiles. Not the point of this thread tho so oops for going off track.

Why do you ask about this Kayak ?

Thanks for the info Lilly. I ask because I've been obsessively looking at a particular ladie's profile, trying to decide when I can arrange to see her, and if she could see how many times I'd looked at it she might think I was stalking her! which I'm not!

Actually, I've done a lot of "blacklisting" recently, because I've been doing "saved searches" and then weeding out the ones that are of no interest to me, by blacklisting them. I naturally wondered whether they knew that I was blacklisting them.

Your info is very interesting. I have certainly noticed profiles that are "verified", but I never knew of what benefit it was to those seeking services before. Also, by becoming "verified" and using "client connections", do you as a provider have to pay A/work? In other words is it just another way for them to take a cut?

Thanks for the info Lilly. I ask because I've been obsessively looking at a particular ladie's profile, trying to decide when I can arrange to see her, and if she could see how many times I'd looked at it she might think I was stalking her! which I'm not!

Actually, I've done a lot of "blacklisting" recently, because I've been doing "saved searches" and then weeding out the ones that are of no interest to me, by blacklisting them. I naturally wondered whether they knew that I was blacklisting them.

Your info is very interesting. I have certainly noticed profiles that are "verified", but I never knew of what benefit it was to those seeking services before. Also, by becoming "verified" and using "client connections", do you as a provider have to pay A/work? In other words is it just another way for them to take a cut?

*Pokes nose in*

No it doesn't cost anything to get verified.

*Pokes nose in*

No it doesn't cost anything to get verified.

Perhaps they should promote it more to the clients - but I suppose it's also not in their interest to

And Kayak don't worry, I know from the stats thing on my website how many repeat visits some people make over time

Verified means they showed a face picture, a form of ID and a handwritten sign to ** with the date of the picture on it. That way ** knows they are a genuine person and in theory the clients should too.

Verified means they showed a face picture, a form of ID and a handwritten sign to ** with the date of the picture on it. That way ** knows they are a genuine person and in theory the clients should too.

I am impressed if Adu1twork really do go to the trouble of insisting on some form of ID to corroborate the verification photo, and given that they will withhold that photo if so requested, wonder why more ladies don’t opt for this – particularly those that are happy to show their face anyway.

As an aside to Galahad if you read this. When is this silly pretence about the existence of Adu1twork going to end? Here we have a whole post devoted to that site. Virtually all the PN members and, I suggest, most of the lurkers understand what these oblique references are all about, and those that don’t must wonder why their posts have Adu1twork turned into **.

Please either amend the forum rules to make it quite clear that any references to Adu1twork will not be tolerated – and, if necessary, punish repeat offenders – or quietly admit defeat so that we can stop these silly games.

Please either amend the forum rules to make it quite clear that any references to Adu1twork will not be tolerated – and, if necessary, punish repeat offenders – or quietly admit defeat so that we can stop these silly games.

Given a poll, I'd vote for the latter.....

Thanks for the replies so far. I have one more question: I realise that providers can decide when to show their telephone numbers, and I've always assumed that is something that A/W charges you for, likewise you can show in green when you are available. Are you also able to control your visibility, so that you show up or don't show up in searches? This might explain to me how come certain ladies are visible sometimes and then not at other times...

Thanks for the replies so far. I have one more question: I realise that providers can decide when to show their telephone numbers, and I've always assumed that is something that A/W charges you for, likewise you can show in green when you are available. Are you also able to control your visibility, so that you show up or don't show up in searches? This might explain to me how come certain ladies are visible sometimes and then not at other times...

Yep, they charge you for putting your phone number up and 'avaialble today' as well as for various other thngs such as being featured.

A girl can deactivate her profile and if she re activates it within a month her profile remains unchanged (any longer then its deleted) so it is possible for a girl to 'vanish' for a bit.

However sometimes clients have said to me they couldn't find me and I've not been anywhere- could well be them spelling my name wrong or doing something incorrect such as searching for me by age and getting that wrong but I do worry that there might be a glitch somewhere that means they can't see me- wonder if anyone else has had that experience?

Does it not occur to you that if you're not supposed to discuss a certain site here, to the extent that the word censor prevents you naming it, that the site owner would probably prefer you not to start a thread on the subject?????