Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Barrack

Dolce Vita Dusseldorf

8 posts in this topic

Good transport links to Briedestr. via the S6 to D-Reisholz and the U/74 or tram 701 to Kappelerstr. Entry €35 before 8pm (incl.free food and soft drinks), after 8pm €50 (incl. free food, soft drinks, and alcoholic drinks it says on the website). There’s also a €25 entry fee if you come between 11am and 2pm on a weekday. Charges for the ladies are €35 for 15 mins, €50 for 30 mins, €75 for 45 mins and €100 for an hour.

Arrived just after 7.30pm to enter for €35. There were 2 pretty ladies at the counter, one with black hair and one blonde. Only the blonde one spoke English and she explained the rules to me. Got a soft drink and went for the food which included spaghetti bolognaise and ravioli, satisfactory but nothing to get excited about. There were about 20 naked women (outnumbering the men by about 2 to 1) sitting mainly around the bar area in cliques of about 2 or 3 chatting with each other. I noticed one particular clique of 3 which had 2 women sitting down and a lady with blonde hair with an ass to die for, bending over and pointing her ass at all the men.

After sitting around the swimming pool for about 45 minutes I realised no lady was going to approach me, and I would have to do all the approaching. It was a bit disconcerting at first with all the naked women looking at me wondering if I was going to approach them. I went for Pia, because not only was she blonde and gorgeous, with a lovely figure, but she was the only lady sitting by herself. Pia didn’t give me any run around, she spoke good English agreed and instantly to go to a room with me.

I asked Pia for a 30 min session. We started with mutual kissing and touching. Pia doesn’t do DFK, only light, tender kisses. After that Pia gave me fantastic OWO. She said I could come in her mouth for €25 extra, but I declined and we had sex in cowgirl position.

I had a shower and on my way back towards the swimming pool I saw the blonde with the ass to die for walking towards me. I said hello and she said hello back and told me her name was Shila and she was German. I tried to chat to her but she insisted on making me meet her friend first. Her friend was the best looking woman I’d seen all evening, she had a piercing on her lip and she looked asian with her tanned skin but she insisted she was German. Shila said it was possible to see her for a one girl but it would be better to see her and her friend as a 2 girl. I was going to stand my ground and insist I only see Shila by herself, but when Shila told me her friend’s name was Lia I had a good instinct about her because I had been reading the stuff about the Dolce Vita on the freiercafe website beforehand. Both Shila and Lia spoke good English and I eventually agreed to the 2 girl service for 30 mins.

Started with great DFK from Lia, Shila said she doesn’t kiss on the lips so I had to settle for a couple of pecks on the cheek from her. After some mutual touching and body kisses, Lia put the condom on my little man for oral. For the 2 girl service each one carries their own condoms to give oral separately. Lia gave no indication whether she would do OWO if seen on her own, but Shila the chatty one of the two, said she doesn’t do OWO. While Lia was sucking away, Shila was shaking her ass away which was helping my little man to stand erect. When it was Shila’s turn I asked for 69 position to have her lovely ass sit in my face whilst she was performing oral, to which she happily complied.

I came to a thunderous climax with Lia in cowgirl position whilst I was squashing Shila’s ass with my hands. €100 (€50 each) well spent.

Now that I’ve been priced out of FKK Palace, the Dolce Vita is a serious contender for being my regular hunting ground. I hope to find out more about the other ladies in the weeks and months ahead. There’s a lovely section on freiercafe dedicated to the Dusseldorf branch of the Dolce Vita.

http://freiercafe.com/forumdisplay.php?f=102

Nice report Barrack, I've not been to DV yet, maybe next time I'm In Dus. The €35 entry sounds fair, usually 3somes in fkk's are just a hustle, but glad you enjoyed your session.

Nice report Barrack, I've not been to DV yet, maybe next time I'm In Dus. The €35 entry sounds fair, usually 3somes in fkk's are just a hustle, but glad you enjoyed your session.

Thanks. I was going to resist the 3some, but when Shila said her friend's name was Lia I had some instinct that I'd read something good about her on freiercafe, added to that I thought Lia was the best looking lady there so my resistance got blown away. I'm glad I went for the 3some now.

Thanks for the update.

I have been to Dolce Vita a couple of times when transiting through Dusseldorf, and had good times there. Though last trip was 18 months ago and alcoholic drinks were extra - are they now included in the 50euro entrance?

Thanks for the update.

I have been to Dolce Vita a couple of times when transiting through Dusseldorf, and had good times there. Though last trip was 18 months ago and alcoholic drinks were extra - are they now included in the 50euro entrance?

I can't confirm either way. I had a quick look at recent reports on freiercafe and the International Sex Guide, but couldn't find confirmation. Most punters either did the same as me and arrived before 8pm, and some even arrived very early to get the €25 rate.

According to the website, after 8pm has now gone up to €65. It looks like it's saying it includes €20 for alcoholic drinks, but conversely it could be saying include €20 for alcoholic drinks. Sorry I can't be of any more help.

http://www.fkk-duesseldorf.de/

Edited by Barrack

Good report. I've never been there, or Dusseldorf, but its now on the radar.

Theres an English translation which says the 8pm entry of €65 is including €20 for alkoholic drinks. I wonder if there is an €45 price without the booze, I dont normally drink and punt at FKKs even if the beer is free like Samya.

Its quite good having a €75 for 45 minute option. Well, good as most places are €50/100 but Samya is €50/75. Sometimes 1/2 hour isnt enough and rushed but 45 minutes would be ok and save some money for another session.

Hi All.

I'm heading to dussledorf soon and need the heads up on the scene.

Dolce vita sounds good. Is it easy to find for a newbie? Do you have to buy the ladies a drink or are they free.Dont want to get stung with a euro bar bill.

Are there any other clubs worth looking at?

Thanks.

Hi All.

I'm heading to dussledorf soon and need the heads up on the scene.

Dolce vita sounds good. Is it easy to find for a newbie? Do you have to buy the ladies a drink or are they free.Dont want to get stung with a euro bar bill.

Are there any other clubs worth looking at?

Thanks.

As mentioned in my report, the Dolce Vita is relatively easy to get to from the town centre if you take the S6 to D-Reisholz or the U/74 or tram 701 to Kappelerstr. Non alcoholic drinks are free, you have to pay for alcoholic drinks but the prices are not that much more than a normal bar, you certainly won't get stung by tourist trap prices, and if you look at the website on my post above they do appear to allow you to have alcoholic drinks for free for an extra €20.00. There's certainly no obligation to buy the ladies a drink, though you can if you so desire.

The Harem Erkrath as per the thread below isn't too far if you take a short train ride east to Erkrath then get a taxi.

http://www.punternet.com/forum/index.php/topic/11728-pauschalclub-harem-erkrath/

If you venture South into Cologne there's the Samya, the beer is free there. It's quite a way south into Cologne though, and you'll have to change for tram no.16 in the town centre.