starpower

Thai Girls In Or Close To Birmingham?

13 posts in this topic

Hi,

Any recommendations for any thai girls in or close to birmingham?

Thee are a few Thai girls on West Midlands Full Body Massage thread - but as the title suggests the most they offer is HR.

Hi,

Any recommendations for any thai girls in or close to birmingham?

Best thing to do is to get the Evening Mail. They advertise oriental or Japanese massage, however most of the girls will be Thai. Also the site we cannot mention has some oriental girls listed, some look quite tidy as well with £70 for 30 mins no holes barred being the norm.

There are several Thai girls on the 'other' site who have pictures heavily photoshopped - like a glossy magazine.

But look at their feedback from 'clients' and you will notice the reptition of certain names - kingjoe, humpalumpa - to name but two. And all they see is Thai girls. Suspicious or what?

Go carefully.

There are several Thai girls on the 'other' site who have pictures heavily photoshopped - like a glossy magazine.

But look at their feedback from 'clients' and you will notice the reptition of certain names - kingjoe, humpalumpa - to name but two. And all they see is Thai girls. Suspicious or what?

Go carefully.

I know exactly what girls you are on about. I actually saw one or two of them last year and to say the experience was robotic was an understatement.

There was one chick from that collection of Thais that was giving me OWO and stopping after about 3 mins of it to say "are you even going to cum?" basically trying get me to cum as fast as possible. The experience was very bad imo as I enjoy the more sensual encounter. I left 30 mins early after shooting my load and never have or never will see any of them again!

Go carefully.

I had a curates egg experience with one of the girls, Hot Vivian, who I reported on, and saw again, had a much better experience second time akin to the better thai girls in london. She just needed to be told what to do, she had all the skills but was slightly shy about really letting go.

There are two new profiles just up, both from girls with profiles on asian selection.

Best way to find the thai girls is to select A levels as an offering, deselect unprotected sex, from the birmingham area, and you will find about 8 of them. If you search Vivastreet you will find some more.

Its right about the feedback, I think many of their clients are from the asian community and they don't use directory sites much. I told Vivian she should ask her clients to make retrospective bookings and leave feedback that way.

I believe Alice of 007 and others is currently in Birmingham

I second OneEyedPanda, I saw Hot Vivian in May and had a great time. Good BJ, fabulous body to body massage and nice tight anal :)

She has been moving around a bit recently, and is currently in Wolverhampton, butshe does seen to come back to Brum regularly

I believe Alice of 007 and others is currently in Birmingham

Where did you get this info from? do you have a link by any chance?

Edited by starpower

You'll find her on the site we must not mention. Not a long visit I don't think- get return date is listed on 007.

Angelina is in brum too

Pm me i'll help if interested

Angelina is on holiday right now. I checked I'm response to a specific. PM

Whether she has remained in Birmingham I don't know

I would suggest it would be deranged to holiday in Birmingham so probably not