JJJ

Foot fetish man nicked! Need help tho!

4 posts in this topic

The foot fetish fu@~er has been apprehended on other charges not relating to his brothel robbing sideline.

He's admitting being in the brothels but thats it.

Anyone who's had a run in with him and is willing to give a statement this is probably our best chance to get him off the streets.

We need to stick together here, the police will protect your identity, and they're not interested in what you do for a living, just in catching this piece of shit.

anyone who's willing to come forward please pm me and i'll forward the details of the detective we've been dealing with, even if you just wanna speak to him and think about it, theres no pressure, he's a really nice guy.

Fingers crossed we can get him.

Hi again. Just a quick update. It's not looking good. People arnt coming forward so it looks like he's gona walk. This is our last chance. He's been getting away with robbing, beating and smashing us up for years now and he's gona get away with it. I'm so pissed off... I dread to think what he'll be like when he knows he can do this to us and get away with it. Please, if you've been robbed by him get in touch, also talk to other girls you work with and let them know this is our chance to get him off the streets. Thanks

Hi all, just to let you know he got sentenced to 9 years today! Well done to the few who came forward and got this scumbag off the streets!

That's pleasing to know however I am not surprised that so few came forward when you consider what happened to Sasha