Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Birddog

Nottingham Punts

4 posts in this topic

New to this site, anyone been with this lady, reviews read well, considering booking her as in Nottingham overnight on business soon, would she be worth booking all night! How good are her services? Thanks in advance

I would not trust the reviews on their site. when I gave a poor but acurate one it was not published.

Recent experience with them was poor, most of the things on offer on the girls page were not available. I was told by the girl that these are just put there by the agency to attract customers and the girls don't have any say in what goes on there. shame as there's a real hot one on there right now but once bitten twice shy etc

There are better agencys in the notts area IMO.

Might help if we knew who you was on about... ;) why not see her a couple of hour sessions first before jumping in for a overnight. At least you would limit your chances of getting a poor punt or getting ripped off.

i have done bad reviews on a few agencys websites and they have not been published but when looking at the review pages on the agency sites there is not 1 bad review on any of the major nottingham agencies i dont think they would have bad comments on the girls for all to see my good reviews have also been adited before they appear on the main sites maybe because I include to much info :P all i can say to this is sasha is great im a massive sasha lover, i will say ashly was not a good punt neither was francess but sasha nadia jessica coco are a great bunch.