down

The Knock

33 posts in this topic

he just wondered if many of you have experienced the Knock much or very often

Ive had it a few times and it happend on my last one so just wondered if any one elses gets this?

what i mean is when its near the end and then the maid comes and knocks on the door tells you to hurry up or to finnish

Last time it happend cos apparently the girl I was with went over by about 15 miniutes.

That's why I almost never use a parlour. With an indie who organises her time properly there is enough slack for things to come to a natural conclusion. Most of them have an inbuilt clock and will make sure there is a conclusion of some sort at about 60 mins (or whatever the allotted time might be).

Ive had it a few times and it happend on my last one so just wondered if any one elses gets this?

what i mean is when its near the end and then the maid comes and knocks on the door tells you to hurry up or to finnish

Last time it happend cos apparently the girl I was with went over by about 15 miniutes.

There are two ways to avoid this:

1. Don't overstay your welcome, or

2. Book (and pay for) longer

Simple, really.

Edited by The Woman in White

That's why I almost never use a parlour. With an indie who organises her time properly there is enough slack for things to come to a natural conclusion. Most of them have an inbuilt clock and will make sure there is a conclusion of some sort at about 60 mins (or whatever the allotted time might be).

Some seem to have a phone system, more than one wg has received a text message beep just around the end of the hour

and while they didn't quite jump up and say "times up" - they did finish things up nicely.

I remember some years back in Ilford with Sunni Tara when the "knock" came, "fuck, dont stop now she said", or something like that.

Bit of a giggle really (some will understand what I mean).

There are two ways to avoid this:

1. Don't overstay your welcome, or

2. Book (and pay for) longer

Simple, really.

Bad providers knock well before the time already paid for with the intention of getting you out asap so another punter can get in so as to make as much money as possible though unfortunately. In the OPs scenario it was quite right to knock in my view as it overran and it could of been me waiting for a now late booking.

When this has happened to me which was more frequent years ago and much less so in the last few years i dont return unless i found the WG good in which case its something i have mentioned to the maid explaining politely that i have a watch and am perfectly capable of ensuring i am out and gone by the time i have paid for has ended.

What should be borne in mind here is the maid is sometimes also the person who answers the phone and from decades of punting experience many of these people are blatant liars who will tell you any old bullshit to get you to the punt in the hope you will stay whatever and punt thinking with your dick, so knocking on the door is all part of either there inherent dishonesty which enabled them to land the perfect job for such people or on-the-job training by the manager or owner who is inherently dishonest and wants to pass this profitable in their views practice on to their staff. Of course there are good maids and when i meet them its always a surprise and joy not to be bullshitted. :)

Edited by smiths

one parlour I go to does have the maid knock on the door and let you know you have 5 minutes left but they are honest with their timekeeping so it's not really a problem.

In Soho in the 1950s the knock came after 10 minutes and there was a large Maltese gentleman around just in case you ignored it.

Edited by fritigern

Not always simple!

I very recently got knocked after 30 minutes, having booked 45. I guess the maid mis-calculated.

There was no way I was going to pop again after the knock, knowing another one was coming, so I gave her an orgasm instead, then departed!

To be fair she wasn't happy, to in her words 'leave me hanging', and was going to speak to the maid after I left.

Not always simple!

I very recently got knocked after 30 minutes, having booked 45. I guess the maid mis-calculated.

There was no way I was going to pop again after the knock, knowing another one was coming, so I gave her an orgasm instead, then departed!

To be fair she wasn't happy, to in her words 'leave me hanging', and was going to speak to the maid after I left.

Unless you know from previous experience with the same maid i wouldnt be so willing to believe she mis-calculated, its not rocket science to ensure you know the time the punter went in. I am a big cynic regarding maids and receptionists through a lot of bad experiences with them though i freely admit. :)

Unless you know from previous experience with the same maid i wouldnt be so willing to believe she mis-calculated, its not rocket science to ensure you know the time the punter went in. I am a big cynic regarding maids and receptionists through a lot of bad experiences with them though i freely admit. :)

It was a genuine error not much doubt, this place has a good rep, and I've been myself quite a few times.

It was a genuine error not much doubt, this place has a good rep, and I've been myself quite a few times.

Fair enough. :)

Yes mate we all get the dreaded knock,sometimes it's when you go over your time..sometimes you get a knock then a shout saying you have five minutes left,but ofcourse if you visit a independent lady working from her own apartment it's all left to her descretion.

I find it exasperating when it's only forty something minutes of your precious hour when they come a knocking. It drives me mad and it happens almost all of the time. I wouldn't mind but I don't even want sex, I just want to be able to climax and that doesn't usually happen either because I find I'm trying too hard to beat the knock.

Bad providers knock well before the time already paid for with the intention of getting you out asap so another punter can get in so as to make as much money as possible though unfortunately. In the OPs scenario it was quite right to knock in my view as it overran and it could of been me waiting for a now late booking.

When this has happened to me which was more frequent years ago and much less so in the last few years i dont return unless i found the WG good in which case its something i have mentioned to the maid explaining politely that i have a watch and am perfectly capable of ensuring i am out and gone by the time i have paid for has ended.

What should be borne in mind here is the maid is sometimes also the person who answers the phone and from decades of punting experience many of these people are blatant liars who will tell you any old bullshit to get you to the punt in the hope you will stay whatever and punt thinking with your dick, so knocking on the door is all part of either there inherent dishonesty which enabled them to land the perfect job for such people or on-the-job training by the manager or owner who is inherently dishonest and wants to pass this profitable in their views practice on to their staff. Of course there are good maids and when i meet them its always a surprise and joy not to be bullshitted. :)

He overran by 15 mins - I'd have knocked too.

He overran by 15 mins - I'd have knocked too.

As i posted it was correct to knock as it could of been me as the next punter waiting. :)

Only happened once to me (in a very reputable place.) After about 45 minutes of an hour appointment, the lady's digital watch alarm went off. I found it very off putting but maybe not as much as a knock at the door.

Fucking hell smiths, I do wish you'd use some punctuation to break up those sentences sometimes. It's like reading an email from the Mrs! :D

Fucking hell smiths, I do wish you'd use some punctuation to break up those sentences sometimes. It's like reading an email from the Mrs! :D

Apoligies Clarence, i shall try to do so. :D:D

All these posts make me glad that I haven't used a parlour or a walkup with a maid for many years. Indies are the only way to go.

Knocks are to be expected in busy parlours, don't understand the big deal if it's the end of the session :confused: , I provide an unrushed service, extra ten mins etc, but that's working indie, that can not happen in a parlour if it's busy due to other appointments.

Knocks are to be expected in busy parlours, don't understand the big deal if it's the end of the session :confused: , I provide an unrushed service, extra ten mins etc, but that's working indie, that can not happen in a parlour if it's busy due to other appointments.

Its not always at the end of the session as a couple of posters including me have said though. Obviously some punters take the piss and need a knock and quite right as i could be the next punter waiting, but i have my watch on the side in the room which i check between rounds to ensure i am gone when the time is up. :)

I don't go to any establishments that employ this system. When I did it produced immediate limp dick syndrome.

I remember some years back in Ilford with Sunni Tara when the "knock" came, "fuck, dont stop now she said", or something like that.

Bit of a giggle really (some will understand what I mean).

:)

Couple of times I'd been to see a regular in Soho & had got there before the maid, so I was treated to a nice long "before opening time" session by my friend. Only problem was on one of those occasions, the maid had forgotten her key and had to wait for a break in proceedings - me asking the WG if she fancied a change of postion - before knocking and timidly asking if we could let her in! Had a good laugh about that the next time I saw her.

The knock is even worse when ten police knocks on the flat opposite you (which sounded close enough to maybe be your door) and shouts 'Police, open the door'

I never did see that regular client again! Poor thing :(