Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
niceguyjames

No New Field Reports Are Being Accepted

12 posts in this topic

just tried to submit a field report and got this message ??? No new Field Reports are being accepted at this time as the mailbox is full. Apologies for the inconvenience.

just tried to submit a field report and got this message ??? No new Field Reports are being accepted at this time as the mailbox is full. Apologies for the inconvenience.

It's happened before, when Galahad *gets back from his private Caribbean island/docks his Gin Palace in Monaco harbour/gets back to Koh Samui from the Full Moon party (*delete as appropriate ;) ), he will clear his mailbox and new reports will be accepted again.

As Venturer posted and i note its a week tomorrow since the last FR went online so i assume Galahad has a backlog thats caused this message. :)

I'm getting the same thing. I've also got one awaiting approval so I assume that patience is the remedy.

I'm getting the same thing. I've also got one awaiting approval so I assume that patience is the remedy.

A new batch of FRs are now online so i daresay Galahad will be getting round to those awaiting approval. :)

thanks still not working for me :(

i got one in on wednesday that is still unpublished but getting the inbox full message now.

mebbe gal is caught up in the hurricane?????

Edited by Coventrypunter

Submitted one yesterday but not yet published.

So seems to be up n running at the mo.

G does have a life apart from waiting for FRs to arrive and putting them on the site. How much work do you people do when you take a Summer holiday?

my one from last weds now online. q must have cleared.

ok i just submitted so seems to eb working ok thanks

So, does G read every word of every FR to ensure that It is suitable for us sensitive souls to read?

We should be more grateful to him :)