Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MinxyLydia

Sw London Parlours

2 posts in this topic

I've been asked to recommend a parlour/brothel in SW London, around Tooting way for a couple of fella's to visit. Somewhere clean and safe, they aren't fussed on the nationality of the girls and don't want anything out of the ordinary, but obviously want full sex as the end result. I've been through the threads but can't find anything very up to date or helpful! Many thanks boys!

I've been asked to recommend a parlour/brothel in SW London, around Tooting way for a couple of fella's to visit. Somewhere clean and safe, they aren't fussed on the nationality of the girls and don't want anything out of the ordinary, but obviously want full sex as the end result. I've been through the threads but can't find anything very up to date or helpful! Many thanks boys!

www.acemassage.net will lead them to a few, Oasis in Wandswoth is reliable. If they can stretch to North Surrey, more is available. Must be said that SW London is pretty barren for parlours at the moment, a few having closed down in the last couple of years.