Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
californiamassage

Question For The "law Savvy" Members.

6 posts in this topic

A lot of my international clients have mentioned to me this place in the US as one of the best. It's supossed to be a high end tantric/sensual massage studio. As you can see their website is very "subtle" (almost non-sexual) The writings don't even mention the word "massage" ( for legal reasons). Could a place like this be able to operate in the UK without getting into the typical legal problems in the UK? (let's say: London). Would it be counted as "bordello"? I'm just curious (and no, I have no "shares" and absolutely nothing to do with this particular business.I just thought the website looks nice and it's an interesting way of "marketing" a massage place.

http://www.madisonholistic.com/

A lot of my international clients have mentioned to me this place in the US as one of the best. It's supossed to be a high end tantric/sensual massage studio. As you can see their website is very "subtle" (almost non-sexual) The writings don't even mention the word "massage" ( for legal reasons). Could a place like this be able to operate in the UK without getting into the typical legal problems in the UK? (let's say: London). Would it be counted as "bordello"? I'm just curious (and no, I have no "shares" and absolutely nothing to do with this particular business.I just thought the website looks nice and it's an interesting way of "marketing" a massage place.

I think that this is very much a matter of practice, rather than law! I don't think it actually matters much what the web site offers - its what is provided that is determinant. To be blunt, if you get a happy end, and more than one happy-ender works there, even if its only one each day, then it is itso fatso a brothel. That, however, doesn't necessarily mean that Mr Plod will come and knock. He first needs to hear about it, then to hear that (at least) HR is provided. Then probably he'll do nothing, unless he is given a nudge by a self righteous radfem councillor, or he gets a whisper that drugs, money laundering, under-age or illegal immigrants, even (yes) trafficking might be involved, or, simply, he needs a headline to show his boss that he is good at community policing, responsive to community concerns (and similar crap) because he's in the zone for promotion and needs the brownie points.

It is a lovely website and very well presented but it is perfectly obvious that sexual services are on offer, to me

anyway, just looking at the pictures of the ladies alone.

As Irgendeiner says, a brothel is a brothel regardless of whether you purport to offer "The Seventh Sexual Position

Of The Perfumed Garden" or not. ;)

Interesting that the New Orleans location is pictured with a statue of General Jackson in the foreground!

Interesting that the New Orleans location is pictured with a statue of General Jackson in the foreground!

Maybe a double entendre too far for me.

But Jackson sq is close to the location given.

Travelled thru NO to work for several years. Did find one good punting experience there but that was a bit of an accident. Mostly just seemed on the too much hassle side.

Think I might have been tempted by this both to see what happened and to avoid yet another piss up with the crew and hungover long haul home

To be blunt, if you get a happy end, and more than one happy-ender works there, even if its only one each day, then it is itso fatso a brothel.

Is Itso Fatso a brothel for BBW's? It certainly conjured up a rather Beryl Cook-esque picture in my mind!