Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
The Gnome

Any Husbands/bfs Of Wgs On Here?

10 posts in this topic

Hi there,

My girlfriend is a WG and I was hoping to talk to some others in a similar situation. It's not really the sort of thing you can talk about with people who aren't in the same situation is it? For the record I have no issues with her choice of earning money, she's an intelligent, attractive woman who is able to make her own decisions. After 18 months together it has never really caused any problems between us, although it did take some getting used to at first!

Anyway, would love to hear if anyone is in a similar situation and chat through some of the highs and lows of it all.

The Gnome

i hope you get some decent answers mate.if you do it should be an interesting thread.

I think that punters and non-punters will be pretty different when it comes to having a relationship with a WG.

I would also say that there are very few civilian/non-punter men posting here that are the husbands or boyfriends of WG's.

My husband used to frequent the original chat room on IRC but he never posted on the forums.

That, however, was a long time ago and he has no interest now in communicating with others connected to the industry.

I've met a few partners of ladies over the years and none of them have used the forum.

I could, however, be wrong and there may be several lurking here!

I wish you success in your quest but don't build up any hopes of finding anyone.

Hi there,

My girlfriend is a WG and I was hoping to talk to some others in a similar situation. It's not really the sort of thing you can talk about with people who aren't in the same situation is it? For the record I have no issues with her choice of earning money, she's an intelligent, attractive woman who is able to make her own decisions. After 18 months together it has never really caused any problems between us, although it did take some getting used to at first!

Anyway, would love to hear if anyone is in a similar situation and chat through some of the highs and lows of it all.

The Gnome

You have a healthy attitude to your GF's profession so I would not be inclined for the point of view of others as it may taint your own. Looking at your positive post I would hate to see you questioning yourself or your relationship.

You have a healthy attitude to your GF's profession so I would not be inclined for the point of view of others as it may taint your own. Looking at your positive post I would hate to see you questioning yourself or your relationship.

Well thank you for your kind words! I don't want to question my relationship in any way. Just interested in talking through some of the issues that come up. Anyway, we shall see if anyone does respond!

Although I'm single (I wouldn't visit WG's if I was attached) I think I could handle a 'relaxed' relationship with a WG, you know, seeing her weekends, meals, movies, weekends away. However, if that relationship became serious and I wanted more, I'd not be able to reconciliate her job I'm afraid.

I've been a client of a curvy blonde twenty-something from a Stoke parlour for a while and as you do, have got chatting a few times. She's everything a guy could want physically (I usually prefer brunettes and red-heads) and does all services including anal. I'd asked her if she'd do an outcall on a personal basis if I booked a hotel, and suggested we could meet in the bar, so long as I didn't have to see her boyfriend drop her off. She then confessed her bloke had no idea she was doing this; I was put off pretty much instantly.

Now, obviously 'WG keeps profession secret from partner' is hardly a tabloid revelation, but the conversations we'd had and the way they'd gone I'd just assumed he knew and was one of those guys who could deal with it. Although I left my number with her, she's not gotten back to me. I'm both glad and disappointed; I'd really looked forward to buying her some more underwear, as well as some perfume and a nice dress, then sharing a drink before we behave like a randy couple. But the last thing I would want is some burly beefcake having me round the throat in a hotel bar or the WG having to explain to a friend meeting a strange bloke all dolled up in a hotel bar...

Hi Gnome - My wife is a WG and we have no problems, quite the contrary. Still it would be good to know someone else in the same

position as its not the sort of thing you would discuss with just anyone. How can we connect? I have been advised not to show my

email address here (thanks Heatrher) Take care, Steve.

Hi Gnome - My wife is a WG and we have no problems, quite the contrary. Still it would be good to know someone else in the same

position as its not the sort of thing you would discuss with just anyone. How can we connect? I have been advised not to show my

email address here (thanks Heatrher) Take care, Steve.

You can exchange private messages on here. One way to access this is to click on the small down arrow to the right of your username, and then click on the messenger option. Confusingly this forum calls messages "conversations", but it works easily enough. You can choose to disclose as much or as little information as you wish that way - including your email address if you wish. Only the sender and recipients of messages can see the contents. Note that profile comments are different to "conversations" and can be seen by anyone - as I understand it. As a new member I think there is a limit on the frequency at which you can send messages (a regrettably necessary anti-spammer measure), but it shouldn't cause you a problem.

Once you are a full (as opposed to probationary/new) member, you will have access to the chatroom. It is possible to have 1to1 chats in the chatroom, and that can be useful too.

Good luck.

Edited by TheVicar

Very helpful reply Vicar.