Jimmyredcab

Hong Kong

22 posts in this topic

I arrive in Hong Kong on 6th October, any information would be appreciated.

Exit the airport through immigration. Arrange transport from Kowloon side to HK. Present credit card at hotel check-in. Shower before going out?

Exit the airport through immigration. Arrange transport from Kowloon side to HK. Present credit card at hotel check-in. Shower before going out?

Not funny, not helpful. :confused::mad:

Can provide some suggestions for reasonable priced accommodation if that's what you need. Location of reasonably priced WGs (parlour and 'free range'). Transport is very straightforward. HK is very good at relieving you of large amounts of money, but I'm sure you are worldly wise enough to avoid that unless you want to splash.

Can provide some suggestions for reasonable priced accommodation if that's what you need. Location of reasonably priced WGs (parlour and 'free range'). Transport is very straightforward. HK is very good at relieving you of large amounts of money, but I'm sure you are worldly wise enough to avoid that unless you want to splash.

Thanks but I already have a hotel, £50 a night, next to Happy Valley racecourse.

No one is going to relieve me of large chunks of money however I realise that this is not Pattaya and the prices will reflect that.

I intend to go down the freelancer route rather than bargirls. :confused:

Thanks but I already have a hotel, £50 a night, next to Happy Valley racecourse.

No one is going to relieve me of large chunks of money however I realise that this is not Pattaya and the prices will reflect that.

I intend to go down the freelancer route rather than bargirls. :confused:

In case it helps, I found a lot of fun is to be had at the 'yellow sign' establishments. But the real hunter grounds are by the night Market as it closes. Lots of info, street names, even maps etc on the ISG HK thread. Or PM me if I can be of further assistance.

When I went K-Pressure massage was good for a soapy experience.

Also picked up a couple of hookers in Harry's bar in the Holiday Inn... both total minimum effort bitches though. I would avoid but maybe you'll have a better experience.

Neptunes is supposed to be the place to go for freelancers in Wanchai but I didn't make it that far.

For tourist stuff the Temple of 10,000 buddhas was cool, the Space Museum is laughably bad - like something from the seventies avoid... Victoria park is nice to meander through.

It's definitely a city you have to visit.

jimmy,i have been several times and found wan chai area great for fun.lots of bars full of phillopino girls touting for business,ask high prices but will negotiate keenly.lots of girls walking around the streets who make eye contact.2 girl action is readily available.

most girls on short term visas from phillipines and pop over to make some cash.

prices a bit dearer than thailand but service is good and quality very much upto standard.

also plenty of girls working in apartment blocks.just knock on the door and take a look,not offended if you look elsewhere,some real stunners if you are lucky.....enjoy.

I got pointed to Sex141.com

I am off there this week(Kowloon side).. I will keep you posted.

jimmy,i have been several times and found wan chai area great for fun.lots of bars full of phillopino girls touting for business,ask high prices but will negotiate keenly.lots of girls walking around the streets who make eye contact.2 girl action is readily available.

most girls on short term visas from phillipines and pop over to make some cash.

prices a bit dearer than thailand but service is good and quality very much upto standard.

also plenty of girls working in apartment blocks.just knock on the door and take a look,not offended if you look elsewhere,some real stunners if you are lucky.....enjoy.

I'm jealous of all you guys who are heading over to HK, I love that place.

I find punting there is particularly fun, i've used sex141 and the "yellow sign" parlours. The parlours were around 300 HKD for BBBJ and sex with a really good selection of girls, mostly from mainland China. Quality was good with a few stunners. With Sex141 I got varied service although all were good. One older lady gave me BBBJ + CIM whereas the younger pretty girls tend to do CBJ.

Is it just me or are Chinese girls generally tighter and genuinely more responsive in bed?

Hope to visit again soon.

I could also recomend 31 dundas street, kowloon side 2 mins from the lady market......

had 1 0r 2 very pleasurable times there, parlour with a line up and short time hotel up 1 flight of stairs.

The mamasam is very helpful!

Would recomend that you read isg site and search for "dundas"

I am sure that you will have a great time, but if you want to see the real action pop over to China (shenzen) via the train, dont forgot you need a visa!

Have fun!

Bring your wallet.

Never owned a wallet. ;):)

Never owned a wallet. ;):)

...the advantages being...?

Hi Jimmy,

Was in HK last May on business and had 3 different types of punt for around £100 equivalent in $ HKD.

Did all mine on mainland, although Wan Chai is supposed to be good.

http://www.sex141.com/en/main.php

http://www.161sex.com/english.php

http://hongkong.craigslist.hk/ths/

http://hongkong.craigslist.hk/search/ers/?query=w4m

http://internationalsexguide.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=234

I used all the above resources to do research - time well spent as I had a pretty good idea of where I needed to go!

1st night - massage girl from Craiglist at my hotel

2nd night - massage parlour in Mong Kok

4th afternoon - a flat in Apliu Street (very nice blond girl)

Have fun & it doesn't need to be expensive.

Johnny.

Jimmy,

How long are you staying in Hong Kong for?

If I were you, I would spend a couple of days in Macau as well.

Never owned a wallet. :rolleyes::)
...the advantages being...?

It can't get stolen. ;):rolleyes:

Jimmy,

How long are you staying in Hong Kong for?

If I were you, I would spend a couple of days in Macau as well.

I will be in HK for a week, no intention of staying in Macau but I may go there for a day trip, about an hour on the ferry I believe. ;);)

I will be in HK for a week, no intention of staying in Macau but I may go there for a day trip, about an hour on the ferry I believe. :rolleyes:;)

Loads of upto date info on WSG Jimmy.:o Just had a look, may spend as couple of days there as seems a "must visit" place ;)

Loads of upto date info on WSG Jimmy.:rolleyes:

I am still a member of the WSG, just not under the name of Jimmyredcab, you are welcome to pass that on if you like. ;):rolleyes:

Was in HK 2 weeks ago :D

Head for Wan Chai, best exit from the MTR is exit 1. You'll see all the neon to your left.

Happy hour in most FL bars till 9 p.m. so get there at 8. Makati is a good place to start, mainly Pinay (Philipina) poon. Move on to Laguna. Mainly pinays but a few Indonesians. Around 11 hit Neptunes which is back towards the station on a parallel street one back, towards seafront. Pinay, Thai, African, Vietnams, some eastern Europeans.

Diagonally across the way from Neptunes is a new 3 storey building. Best bar is the 2nd level one, cant remember name. Mainly pinays but once met 2 Japanese there, another time 1 Korean.

Starting price is 1000 HKD (80 squid) for ST, 2000 HKD for LT. If you are a good looking young buck you can knock them down as low as 500. I got an LT with a pinay for 500 but that was at 3 a.m. when the dregs are all desperate :D

Quality in general is not gr8. Girls come over on 2 week visas (Thais get a month for some reason, Vietnams only one week therefore the most desper8 to recoup the cost of their plane tickets).

Wan Chai on SUndays is really cosmic cos you get all the pinay and Indonesian maids on their day off. Get to Laguna around 5 p.m and you may even score a freebie.

Do NOT go into the a go-go bars there. Ladies drinks cost at least 400. If you buy the same girl 3 you may get a BJ but don't count on it. Some of these financial dudes in HK still earn silly money :D

If you want mainland Chinese girls, sex141.com is worth a look on the net. You can just turn up at the girls rooms and knock on the door. They are usually older than they look in the photos and dont speak English.

Mongkok at night has a lot of brothels. Look for the OK (=karaoke) signs above shop fronts. Dundas Street is more or less Mongkok (on the Kowloon side).

Enjoy. I did :D