lancelot

Girls Say They Are Tight When They Are Not.

61 posts in this topic

Firstly - I am back on the punting scene - having moved down to just south of Peterborough it has taken me a while to get time and opportunity for punting.

There is someone local who does naked massage with HR - but that did not hold my interest.

But I seem to have come up trumps with a girl in her 30s who may just become a regular.

Anyway about my topic.

I have in the past seen quite a few girls (paid of course) claiming to be tight - but I did not find it tight at all - and had to work to get some friction going and to be honest that is why I started excluding penetration in favour of HR.

But my new find looked so delicious from behind I could not resist - she was wet but I had trouble getting inside and she said I'm tight try this and that - several attempts and finally popped through - now that was tight from start to finish! She was telling the truth and that was worth every penny I can tell you, really mindblowing.

So she is the first in half a dozen I have been to - claiming to be tight, and she really was.

Is it common for girls to claim this to drum up business? Or have I just been unlucky in the past?

Because, from my recent experience - it makes a big difference!

Firstly - I am back on the punting scene - having moved down to just south of Peterborough it has taken me a while to get time and opportunity for punting.

There is someone local who does naked massage with HR - but that did not hold my interest.

But I seem to have come up trumps with a girl in her 30s who may just become a regular.

Anyway about my topic.

I have in the past seen quite a few girls (paid of course) claiming to be tight - but I did not find it tight at all - and had to work to get some friction going and to be honest that is why I started excluding penetration in favour of HR.

But my new find looked so delicious from behind I could not resist - she was wet but I had trouble getting inside and she said I'm tight try this and that - several attempts and finally popped through - now that was tight from start to finish! She was telling the truth and that was worth every penny I can tell you, really mindblowing.

So she is the first in half a dozen I have been to - claiming to be tight, and she really was.

Is it common for girls to claim this to drum up business? Or have I just been unlucky in the past?

Of course, if a girl is tight down below why not say ? the guy know exactly what to expect and not to expect some big black gapping hole of

calcutta.

It amazes me how some girls do fisting ?! this would never be on the agenda for me and I would be in hospital afterwards trying to get it removed. That's if

the fist would get up there in the first place!

Edited by natashasexy4uxx

Anyway about my topic.

Some WGs mention it in their advertising in my experience, its not that important to me and with a chopper my size i have on occassion found penetrative sex to my enjoyment not happening as it doesnt fit and i really get no pleasure out of seeing a WG in pain so stop immediately her discomfort becomes apparent or she tells me. :)

Tightness is surely a matter that it is difficult for the lady to judge accurately for herself. Fingers, tongues and dildos aren't cocks so even a lady who likes to play with ladies will not really be in a position to tell what will feel tight to the average guy, except in a very approximate way. If a lady is told she is tight by several guys then she is perfectly justified in repeating the claim in her publicity.

What would you like to do about it? Perhaps all girls should post their vaginal measurements as verified by a doctor?

Next you'll be telling us you went to McDonalds and ordered a burger, but you weren't "lovin' it" like the advert said.

Don't think I have ever seen a girl advertise herself as being "tight" down below; if I did I doubt I would believe it, and it wouldn't inspire me to go and see her. I've known two or three girls who were that way though, magnificent feeling, I have to say.

I once had a guy ask me if I was tight, in the next sentence he asked if he could fist me...

You can't have it both ways love!

one of my regs advertises fisting. not my scene.

but she is tight as a gnats arse when we shag.

so praps it changes depending how the girl feels?

or maybe she keeps her muscles in good trim by doing pelvic floor exercises.

one of my regs advertises fisting. not my scene.

but she is tight as a gnats arse when we shag.

so praps it changes depending how the girl feels?

or maybe she keeps her muscles in good trim by doing pelvic floor exercises.

At last! Someone who paid attention in "Minge biology 101" :)

I'm just pleased to be there!

At last! Someone who paid attention in "Minge biology 101" :)

Must have missed that at school, shame as I think I would have enjoyed the practical lessons with my fit young blonde Biology teacher!! :D

Exercise is the key! All girls should do them.

Those with regards the OP's post, it's all subjective to size isn't it. Some are naturally small, some aren't, if a guys got a massive cock it'll be like tight as anything, if he's tiny it'll be like dangling a worm in a cavern!

Exercise is the key! All girls should do them.

Those with regards the OP's post, it's all subjective to size isn't it. Some are naturally small, some aren't, if a guys got a massive cock it'll be like tight as anything, if he's tiny it'll be like dangling a worm in a cavern!

Or chucking a sausage in the Albert Hall!

And yes pelvic floors are a must! Despite my ability to be fisted I like to think I can clasp onto a cock nice and firmly!

I guess if the girl advertises that she is tight and she turns out not to be then the girls excuse is you have a small dick.....

I have in the past seen quite a few girls (paid of course) claiming to be tight - but I did not find it tight at all

Same as guestspeaker, I never seen girls adverising themselves as "tight".

Anyway tightness of vigina does varies, depending from so many factors. One day she can be as coal bucket, another as day as mallard arse.

It could be of course that your penis is to small, or you accidentally inserted it between her upper legs and thinking that you pumping in the right place. :-p (does happens)

I've met plenty of tight WG's.....they never spent a bloody penny on me :lol:

It's just one more advertising ploy. Same as girls advertising they are much younger than they really are ;) Don't believe all you read. In a similar way, every time i've seen a girl who "claims" to give the best bj's, i always find they are nothing special at all!! As usual....the ones who are best don't need to brag. :lol:

I've met plenty of tight WG's.....they never spent a bloody penny on me :lol:

It's just one more advertising ploy. Same as girls advertising they are much younger than they really are ;) Don't believe all you read. In a similar way, every time i've seen a girl who "claims" to give the best bj's, i always find they are nothing special at all!! As usual....the ones who are best don't need to brag. :lol:

Interestingly enough it's usually guys that ask this type of question, closely followed by are your nipples big, and will you give me a good bj? - so don't blame it all on the girls. As with all these the answers are completely subjective, depending on either parties opinions and experiences. 'Tight', 'big' and 'good bj' definitions will be different for different individuals and as such, apart from having a darn good idea they are probably not genuine I refuse to make a statement on such matters.

One day she can be as coal bucket, another as day as mallard arse.

i have sampled a mouse's ear, but never a mallard's arse.

Anyway about my topic.

I'm sure if you share her details then some more of the guys will visit and report back

you accidentally inserted it between her upper legs and thinking that you pumping in the right place. :-p (does happens)

:huh: LOL! I nearly choked on my cornflakes. What, if anything, do you say to a man when he does this?

i have sampled a mouse's ear, but never a mallard's arse.

Pervert :D !

:huh: LOL! I nearly choked on my cornflakes. What, if anything, do you say to a man when he does this?

I say:

Wow! Shall we try the armpits next?

:P

Anyway about my topic.

I think a lot of girls want to believe they are tight,and it's not as if they go around sticking their fingers in other women to make a comparison.

"25 YR OLD BLONDE HUNGARIAN SIZE 12/HAS HUGE PUSSY THAT'S SO BIG IT ECHOS/DOES MOST SERVICES"

Does'nt quite have the same ring to it as tight?

I think a lot of girls want to believe they are tight,and it's not as if they go around sticking their fingers in other women to make a comparison.

"25 YR OLD BLONDE HUNGARIAN SIZE 12/HAS HUGE PUSSY THAT'S SO BIG IT ECHOS/DOES MOST SERVICES"

Does'nt quite have the same ring to it as tight?

I beg to differ - I love getting my fingers in girls. The best ones nearly snap your fingers off when they cum - that's some serious muscle control and I have slim fingers!

Oh and p.s. Some did fuck my armpit once - I thought it was hilarious as I'm ticklish!

Strawberry....it wasn't a critism, i love girls :lol: Just saying more about advertising rather than anything personal about an individual. It happens in all life. I mean....if Puegeot's really are "The drive of your life"...then they must have led some pretty shit life :lol: Everyone talks up what they are selling!!