cumm1ng

Regulars

32 posts in this topic

Just wanna share my personal experience since no one else know of my hobby;-) In my 10+ years of punting, I have never had regulars. My usual rule is one visit only.

I have had one lady whom I visited twice but the second visit was very disappointing so I happily reverted back to my once only rule. I guess part of the excitement of punting stems from the anticipation and the exploration factor.

Anyway, I recently visited one lady whom to my surprise has struck a chord with me not only with her supreme physicality but I actually enjoy the conversation we had. It gave me a glimpse for the first time of the lives of WGs outside of their bedrooms. Although i can never prove or disprove what she told me, I now appreciate some people have pretty valid and admirable reasons to do this job for the sake of their futures. In the weeks that follow, I went out to visit many other ladies on different geographic locations in the hope to prove my "the next punt is always better therefore once is enough" rule. I failed miserably. I will never be naive enough to think of this being anything more than a commercial transaction and I will never do stupid things to jeopardise my comittment in real life. But I am quietly feeling slightly uneasy about breaking my rule.

I think you need common grounds and some cerebral exchange beyond pure sex to becomes regular albeit commercial partners. For the punters part, how do you keep that distinct yet fine boundary?

Shall I keep trying others until I prove my rule again? Or shall I accept fate and tread that fine line? In all honesty, although I have had the best sex in 10+ years, I wouldn't mind if we becomes platonic friend if sex ever gets in the way - but I would rather hope not!

Sorry about the rumbling.

Just wanna share my personal experience since no one else know of my hobby;-) In my 10+ years of punting, I have never had regulars. My usual rule is one visit only.

I have had one lady whom I visited twice but the second visit was very disappointing so I happily reverted back to my once only rule. I guess part of the excitement of punting stems from the anticipation and the exploration factor.

Anyway, I recently visited one lady whom to my surprise has struck a chord with me not only with her supreme physicality but I actually enjoy the conversation we had. It gave me a glimpse for the first time of the lives of WGs outside of their bedrooms. Although i can never prove or disprove what she told me, I now appreciate some people have pretty valid and admirable reasons to do this job for the sake of their futures. In the weeks that follow, I went out to visit many other ladies on different geographic locations in the hope to prove my "the next punt is always better therefore once is enough" rule. I failed miserably. I will never be naive enough to think of this being anything more than a commercial transaction and I will never do stupid things to jeopardise my comittment in real life. But I am quietly feeling slightly uneasy about breaking my rule.

I think you need common grounds and some cerebral exchange beyond pure sex to becomes regular albeit commercial partners. For the punters part, how do you keep that distinct yet fine boundary?

Shall I keep trying others until I prove my rule again? Or shall I accept fate and tread that fine line? In all honesty, although I have had the best sex in 10+ years, I wouldn't mind if we becomes platonic friend if sex ever gets in the way - but I would rather hope not!

Sorry about the rumbling.

The boundary for me is i am paying which ultimately makes it business which is just fine with me, i dont delude myself its anything more. I punt for sex and clearly distinguish that from emotional entanglements. If we click and get on thats great and my very best punts have come from this clicking. These WGs often become regulars and sometimes friends at least till they move on which often happens in my experience.

For me the best combination in punting is having regulars where punts can improve over time as she knows what makes me tick sexually and exactly how i like it plus i know she is going to be good and reliable. Then punting with newbies to me for the variety i like.

Only you can decide obviously what to do in this scenario but i wish you the best in what you decide to do. :)

Thanks Smiths! I will certainly stay away from any emotinal entanglement as I have too much to lose both personally and professionally. In fact emotional detachment should be my forte. Something better stays in the imagination of the parallel universe. Funny how this clicking has never happened in the all too many girls on different continents!!

i have a few regulars who i see and try a new girl every so often, if she is great i replace one of my other regulars with her. you can always return after a while.. a change is good as a rest ..

Dont see anything wrong with having one or more 'regulars' - girls with whom you have great sex, feel comfortable with and really enjoy their company

Its certainly how I go about my 'punting business'

I'm genuinely fond of my 'go-to girls'

The only downside to this is that you miss them when they depart the scene (Champagne of asianselection comes to mind - my 1st choice 'regular' for several years)

But then are you going to live your life in such a way, putting up iron-clad barriers to just a tiny glimmer or sliver of what may be genuine affection or feeling because you'll miss it when its gone ?

depends what you mean as regular.

once a week is dangerous.

my regs - well my longest standing one i have seen 6 times since 2008

It might help if you asked yourself, would I change my punting style if I won the lottery. I see three regulars an awful lot, and a random, maybe once every fortnight. The regulars give quaranteed quality experience, and the random is exactly that. If I was rich I would vary it an awful lot more.

I have a regular restaurant. It is always a pleasure. They greet me and give me a favourite table if they can. But they are never going to feed me for free. If you go out for dinner a lot, a regular place makes sense.

Thanks for sharing guys:-)

Griffon11, I do like your restaurant (vs home-made) analogy. Guess it will resonate with others especially if despite increasing efforts, the meal is never available at home.

It does take 2 to make a good meal...

Can't help on a Sunday morning to think how sad the modern relationship is, when I used to enjoy regular 'home-made "cuisine"' but as the years went by, someone is too 'can't be bothered' to 'cook'. You can't have 'pizza' alone at home all the time right? Surely it can't be any healthier than 'eating out'!!

Apologies for the amount of quotation marks;-)

You may have the most delicious meal served at home and you don't think it can be bettered

but it is doubtful you would want to eat it every day.

Some clients want the same services in the same order every time they visit. No matter how

many times I ask if they want to try other things they say no..... they won't veer from the

routine. They keep on returning. It suits them just fine.

Other regular clients want to try new things and they are fairly adventurous but like to do

it with one or two regulars and are not interested in trying new ladies.

If I see a man who has not visited for a year or more I joke "oh so you have done the rounds

of all the other lovelies and now it is my turn again" and they usually reply no.... but of

course I know it could be teetering on the truth.

I would not want to see the same client each week even if he became a sugar one and paid me

my weekly wage.

Variety is my spice, just as it is with a lot of men.

I don't have a regular, but every time after a bad punt (luckily, and thanks to PNet, not a lot) I felt like having a regular is a good idea. However, the next time I am horny and doing my 'shopping', I am always drawn to ladies that I have not seen before. I guess I am just greedy. :P

my regs - well my longest standing one i have seen 6 times since 2008

Once every 6 months may not be frequent but it certainly is regular ;) .

But I am quietly feeling slightly uneasy about breaking my rule.

As long as you maintain the right amount of emotional detachment, what have you got to lose ? You clicked, so I am sure subsequent visits should be fun. For goodness sake, it's taken you 10 years to find a girl you got on with. It might take a another 10 before you find another. Just don't go falling in love though eh ?

Repeat bookings tended to happen by chance more than me looking for one, but If you have an enjoyable time then why not. If I heard again from a WG who told me what I wanted to hear it would result in a bit of a conversation and most often another booking. I was very weak, got flattered easily and I guess that's all part of the fun and excitement. I don't call it manipulation, it was really nice to hear from them but it really is a delusional fantasy world that becomes a perceived reality. The boundary, I found impossible to keep and it ultimately turned what should be happy experiences into negative ones. I'm only human.

As long as you maintain the right amount of emotional detachment, what have you got to lose ? You clicked, so I am sure subsequent visits should be fun. For goodness sake, it's taken you 10 years to find a girl you got on with. It might take a another 10 before you find another. Just don't go falling in love though eh ?

Nothing to lose in my experience but possibly great punts to gain, well worth the risk in my opinion. :)

For goodness sake, it's taken you 10 years to find a girl you got on with. It might take a another 10 before you find another. Just don't go falling in love though eh ?

This is funny:-) I work in a profession that has 'polished' us to talk any woman (respectfully of course) to take their clothes off within a matter of minutes and I am no stranger to naked woman or indeed to any female anatomy. Have seen all shapes and sizes, young and not so young. Obviously I always keep a very concrete barrier between work and private life. In all my previous punts in the 10+ years, I have only ever experienced physical pleasure through mechanical movement; the girls might be extremely fit with amazing body, but it always feel somehow ritualistic and transaction-like (I know it *IS* commercial transaction afterall before anyone attacks). Often the awkwardness between the changing to a few routine positions and the blatantly uninterested conversations is enough to bring my senses back to reality. This explains why no one has 'clicked' all these years. Not that I have any unrealistic standard of the female form, or acrobatic capability, but because pure physicality doesnt excite me anymore and can easily be offset by incongruity in personalities.

No offence to anyone but the typical examples are the massive influx of EE girls some of which are absolutely drop-dead gorgeous but when you struggle to understand them, let alone strike a conversation, then that kills the experience. I said it with recent experience during the few weeks I was trying to hunt for different ladies to 'prove' my rule (see my first post in thread).

Bottom line, I think, the reason I may want to keep this lady my regular is because of the element of cerebral exchange beyond the great sex. I guess I have for the first time experienced the 'so often advertised but rarely delivered' GFE or finally match someone good enough an actress to fool my brain. Either way, I am very grateful to her.

As I said, I have too much to lose personally and professionally to do stupid things so, with my well polished emotional detachment, falling in love is out of the question. But as eluded to by others, there IS an element of fondness to a friendship level. I am very willing to sacrifice the sex to make this friendship works, however, if it reach that stage.

Nothing to lose in my experience but possibly great punts to gain, well worth the risk in my opinion. :)

I'd certainly take the "risk" ;) . If I have a really enjoyable first punt (i.e. we get on as well as have great sex), I nearly always go back for a second (just to check I wasn't dreaming). It is only due to a lack of funds and time that these don't all then go on to become third, fourth and fifth visits. I have enough regulars (2) and semi-regulars (a small handful). I can't fit any more in :) .

Folks, just realised an added benefit of using regulars! I just had this bank holiday weekend all by myself and usually I will be looking for WGs but interestingly didn't feel the urge to even look this weekend since I shall hopefully be returning to my 'regular' later in the week for some guaranteed good fun! Save me so much time and trouble - and sometimes agony - has had 4 sub-par punts and one outrageously disastrous one in the short space of 3 weeks before I returned to my regular last week!

Interesting thread, I've read quite a few threads on here about falling for WGs and viceversa. I think I could, I can't help having tender feelings for some girls when the sex is great and esp when you feel you've clicked and they have revealed personal details to your sympathetic ear, I think about them afterwards, wonder what their non-working lives are like, etc. I tell myself I need to get a grip, remember that I've just paid her to be nice and she's very good at her job. It's hard though, can't quite separate love and lust...

I'm fairly new to regular punting and each time it just amazes me that I'm shagging such hot girls and they put so much into trying to please me. Unfortunately, I do have enough experience to know what punting with a 'corpse' can be like.

I've now managed to overcome my own shyness and chat and get a rapport going with the girls I meet, the service definitely improves if you do your best to help them relax and feel at ease, particularly the younger ones. It's great to see them really let go and enjoy it, I love telling them how sexy and gorgeous they are and how good it feels being with them. It's great to see them really open up and want you, sometimes even orgasming for real. It's really helped in civilian life too, I'm not so fazed by attractive women and have had some really good interactions lately, they seem attracted to my new-found confidence, but I haven't taken it to the next level yet.

I suppose I've really 'clicked' with about half the WGs I've seen and have been back to see two multiple times, this could be dangerous as I really don't want to fall for one. Variety has got to be the way forward in this game, especially with so many lovelies out there to choose from.

I'm quite a loyal punter. I have a regular girl i see on **, seen her 5 times so far. The other 2 i've seen on there were only coz she was away on holiday. I don't like going to new areas i don't know well, i feel like i'm going to get lost. I have done it and will do it again i'm sure but i prefer to go to someone i know and somewhere i'm familiar with at least. I guess that's part of the excitement/adventure for some but not really for me. LMP is my regular party paradise, i would never even consider another. They're the best. Variety was easy in Amsterdam coz they were all next to each other, London is much bigger.

I have mixed feelings - have a couple of regulars who are lovely and I almost consider them friends, we something's hang out or I pinch all their DVDs! And then there are others who can't seem to toe the line and think because we're friends they don't (a) have to pay (B) deserve a discount © get possessive (d) or in the case of one, bring me on a night out with work colleagues, gets in a huff because I'm getting on with them and jumps into a cab and buggers off leaving me with them! Especially awkward as I was clearly a lot younger than them and was left to fend questions about how I knew him.

Bad times, he's still never given me an explanation for his behaviour.

Regulars who are friends & still respectful of the fact there's a business transaction between us = great. Regulars who say "I need to know - is there something between us/I feel like we're an item = not so great.

Folks, just realised an added benefit of using regulars! I just had this bank holiday weekend all by myself and usually I will be looking for WGs but interestingly didn't feel the urge to even look this weekend since I shall hopefully be returning to my 'regular' later in the week for some guaranteed good fun! Save me so much time and trouble - and sometimes agony - has had 4 sub-par punts and one outrageously disastrous one in the short space of 3 weeks before I returned to my regular last week!

If you want a virtually guaranteed good punt its certainly best to see a regular, the thing is for me just punting with regulars isnt enough as i require variety while punting as well sometimes. I do both myself as it suits me best. :)

I punt for variety, but if I found an absolute star then I might return for 4 or 5 visits before the shine wore off.

I've had a few men who become 'regulars' and who then vanish. I totally get why men would try something new and I appreciate there are reasons why fellas don't always return to the same girl (want variety, don't want to get too attached, the shine wears off etc) but if I'm honest I do feel a little smug if they come back and tell me they tried another girl and it wasn't any good. I'll usually respond with a cheeky 'well that's what happens if you go off with other women!'

As Annabel has said, it does get tricky when a guy starts the whole 'there's something more between us' or 'Can I take you out, but not as a client' thing. I may be genuinely fond of them but there's that line I mustn't cross and to be honest I do sometimes (but not often!) think it would have been nice to have met this guy in what I call my 'real' world.

I've had a few men who become 'regulars' and who then vanish. I totally get why men would try something new and I appreciate there are reasons why fellas don't always return to the same girl (want variety, don't want to get too attached, the shine wears off etc) but if I'm honest I do feel a little smug if they come back and tell me they tried another girl and it wasn't any good. I'll usually respond with a cheeky 'well that's what happens if you go off with other women!'

As Annabel has said, it does get tricky when a guy starts the whole 'there's something more between us' or 'Can I take you out, but not as a client' thing. I may be genuinely fond of them but there's that line I mustn't cross and to be honest I do sometimes (but not often!) think it would have been nice to have met this guy in what I call my 'real' world.

With a regular there will always come a time where i get bored and will go elsewhere dependent on how much i rate her, if still around and many arent i have found, i will usually return after a break from seeing them. Unless i know the WG knows a WG i have punted with since i last saw her i wouldnt be talking a lot about what i have been doing with others. I have found that not a wise thing to do apart from in very general terms. :)