tompunt1

Girls Who Like Watching Themselves Screw

22 posts in this topic

On my last punt I noticed that the girl was always positioning me close to a mirror, but not so that I could see the action, but so that she could. I found this incredibly hot. There has also been times when I've had to support a girl's neck and back so that she could get a good look at what was going on "down there".

Personally I don't really get much out of watching myself in a mirror, I would rather concentrate on the feeling of skin and look at the girl rather than in a mirror.

So, do you enjoy watching?

On my last punt I noticed that the girl was always positioning me close to a mirror, but not so that I could see the action, but so that she could. I found this incredibly hot. There has also been times when I've had to support a girl's neck and back so that she could get a good look at what was going on "down there".

Personally I don't really get much out of watching myself in a mirror, I would rather concentrate on the feeling of skin and look at the girl rather than in a mirror.

Always found it incredibly hot when a girl likes to watch the act in the mirror

Especially when I can see the reflected open mouthed 'sex faces' she's making, even more so if its during 'doggie'..........thats usually too much for me to take and tips me over the edge pretty quickly :blink: :blink:

Edited by BillGoldberg

I won't say who it was, but I spotted one of the ladies that posts on here watching our reflection on the widescreen television (that was off), whilst doing the deed. How cool, I thought! I didn't say anything, tho.

I don't particularly want to watch myself, but a well placed mirror can enhance the view, such as being able to see her bum in the air (rear view) if she is giving me oral.

Absolute turn on for me. I visited a lady who had a big mirror beside the bed, covering the whole length of the bed. During our session, she was constantly checking out our positions through the mirror. It was extremely hot!

never mind in a mirror

sometimes if u put a pillow under her arse for mish she can look down and watch. and i love to look down and watch.

one girl i asked 'are you watching?' she replied 'yes, its beautiful'

I absolutely love watching a woman checking herself out in action in the mirror alongside/at the top of the bed as she' shagging me B)

Was incredibly horny watching the gorgeous WG I was with last Sunday checking herself out in the mirror as she was giving me OWO and then looking at me in the mirror and giving me a smile during CIM :)

I prefer no mirrors as it turns me off to see my face or body in one while punting, but if there is one in the room i have noticed some WGs watching the action. Much preferable for me is eye contact between us which is a turn on to me whenever possible.

I also dont enjoy watching including watching others shag at parties generally, preferring it when i am involved myself or i go for a break. :)

I have a full length mirror next to the bed, love it! Extra naughty.

never mind in a mirror

sometimes if u put a pillow under her arse for mish she can look down and watch.

I like this too, mostly if I'm missed a Pilates class. I can't actually see anything without my glasses, but it's bloody good for the core muscles (and if you can get a few double leg raises in, so much the better) :P.

Yes I love watching, especially a BJ!

I have a full length mirror next to the bed, love it! Extra naughty.

Agreed, extra naughty, we have the same, both at the side and end of the bed - I think the girls enjoy it as much as the boys!

while on mirrors one thing i like is to stand the lady facing the mirror with me behind and let her watch as i caress her front, while i slowly unwrap my present.

I won't say who it was, but I spotted one of the ladies that posts on here watching our reflection on the widescreen television (that was off), whilst doing the deed. How cool, I thought! I didn't say anything, tho.

I don't particularly want to watch myself, but a well placed mirror can enhance the view, such as being able to see her bum in the air (rear view) if she is giving me oral.

Perhaps she was thinking, "hmmmm that TV could do with a dusting......did I buy tea for tonight........our Kevin's birthday next week......etc......etc"

Absolute turn on for me. I visited a lady who had a big mirror beside the bed, covering the whole length of the bed. During our session, she was constantly checking out our positions through the mirror. It was extremely hot!

Did you ask her to turn the heating down a tad ?

On top I love checking my bum out from the rear and think it turns guys on - in the sense they don't expect me to enjoy the visual things as much as them.

Perhaps she was thinking, "hmmmm that TV could do with a dusting......did I buy tea for tonight........our Kevin's birthday next week......etc......etc"

It was a hotel room, so dusting unlikely!

Of course, she could have been thinking of anything other than sex, but I suspect not. If she reads this thread, she's welcome to divulge either way, as she knows who I post as on here :)

Angelica always said the that both the mirror that was length ways and the pillow under the bum made guys come more quickly ;)

On top I love checking my bum out from the rear and think it turns guys on - in the sense they don't expect me to enjoy the visual things as much as them.

Yes, I think you've got it exactly right. I also concur with the positive experiences of the other punters on this thread, but I always imagined that I got the most out of mirror play, because the generalisation is that males are supposed to enjoy the visual side of sex more than females. It's been a pleasant discovery to me too that that generalisation isn't accurate, although I'm not sure whether it's a syndrome more prevalent amongst working girls.

A lady I see fairly regularly likes to start with a standing BJ, that's me standing, and always postions me so the action can be seen in the mirror. I've always thought it's as much for her benefit as mine but never thought to ask. I will next time I see her.

Me too.

I have a mirror as my headboard, a mirror at one side and another on the ceiling! It's good for watching...I have a 20ft wardrobe with mirrors too, for making my room look bigger!

I think quite a few girls get something out of watching themselves. I have been surprised a few times in parlour settings where there are almost always mirrors, that rather than the girl being so used to her surroundings that she doesn't take any notice, that actually you can catch them admiring either themselves or the coupling activities. Sometimes they are doing it on the sly when they think the punter isn't looking, I have caught that going on. Better than watching the TV, which is what one girl did to me once while I was eating her out. Funny thing is she did cum in the end. :P