Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
worldpunter

Take Note, If You Like To Party,

27 posts in this topic

:angry: Not something we like to read. but beware.... FR 105334 [ await smiths response ]

:angry: Not something we like to read. but beware.... FR 105334 [ await smiths response ]

First time reporter, which has to be borne in mind. Of course every word could be true, but we must each make our own judgment, and if I were looking for a party and all the other FRs were positive, I'd be inclined to mark this one as malicious.

Best Wishes, JB

I note the number of complaints, sheets not changed, WGs dont look like their pictures, more punters than the ratio and picked up a STI, all from a first time author, it has real credibility, not. :)

Edited by smiths

Fancy that...his one and only FR :rolleyes:

Looks to be written purely out of spite, jealousy is such an ugly emotion :lol:

One thing that made me laugh....he wants the bed sheets changed regularly!!! :lol: So every 10 minutes everyone has to stop partying for a bed sheet change.

With regards to the girls.....everyone has their own tastes. But LMP have had some of the most stunning girls available. And remember....often many of Milton Keynes highly reputable finest girls are also LMP girls ;)

Fancy that...his one and only FR :rolleyes:

Looks to be written purely out of spite, jealousy is such an ugly emotion :lol:

One thing that made me laugh....he wants the bed sheets changed regularly!!! :lol: So every 10 minutes everyone has to stop partying for a bed sheet change.

With regards to the girls.....everyone has their own tastes. But LMP have had some of the most stunning girls available. And remember....often many of Milton Keynes highly reputable finest girls are also LMP girls ;)

On the practical facts we know the ratio is NEVER exceeded, i have heard punters being turned away dozen of times on the phone, LMP simply wont go over their 2.1 maximum. As i know that i know the author is bullshitting. :)

Completely agree smiths :)

As proof, a few months back i booked in for the last 2 hours on a Saturday, so did 3-5!! As i realised i could get there earlier i phoned and asked if it was ok to turn up at 2, but was told that they were fully booked for the first 2 hours, with some guests only staying for 2 hours hence me being able to come at 3. So even for a loyal regular they did not break the ratio ruling, which i highly respected their reply for and turned up happily at 3pm B) I too have also heard many being turned away on the phone because they are fully booked.

It is really sad that soemone wants to bring up STI's just to try and discredit a place. :angry:

This is a very poor attempt at smearing the party. In his description, not a single fact. He does not mention which girls were there even how many. Just vague comments slagging everything off from hygiene to girls looks and attitude. This from a first time poster when hundreds of verifiable posters say the opposite. To cap it all he caught not one but 2 STIs that the clinic has not even given him the results back about. As he has waited for 26 days to report, you would think he would wait a little longer to tell us what he has!

If anyone is gullible enough to believe this fairy story It is only because they want to.

lf

At least he only paid £2, apparently. :rolleyes:

Whilst I agree with the above comments about the utter nonsense in this report I have to say how reasonable you have all been. PN exists so that we can take informed decisions regarding an establishment and this rubbish is clearly nothing more than an attempt to smear LMP probably for anothers gain. It is tantamount to fraudulent misrepresentation and I hope Galahad will see it for what it is an remove the report and remove the individual.

Was there anything he liked about the party he so called attended. I can also confirm that, as a regular, the ratio is NEVER exceeded, bed linen is changed regularly, the girls are stunning and look just like their pics, in fact they often look better and the girls are very eager participants with nothing mechanical in their demeanour whatsoever.

As for catching two STI's that are yet to be identified and the fact that this individual claims to have been punting for many years yet this was his first report well it is derisory. Shame on you!!

You said you had to squint to make out the girls in the pics - I would suggest your apparent blindness comes from an over indulgence in one particular activity.....Oh hang on that must be it as you have demonstrated what a total W@&%$£ you are.

I'm actually somewhat amazed that such a blatant smear has got through the screening process and been published, unless done so deliberately in order to provoke a response (if so, it's ill-judged - I'd imagine that only a small proportion of those who read the reviews read or are members of the forum). Hopefully readers of the "review" will see through it.

Edited by Petronius

Have to agree with TSM above, and to be honest had to think twice about whether to even respond to such ridiculous lies, however given the scandulous content of the FR feel i do need to at least add my views.

I actually checked back through my emails to see who was working that day (yes know that's a bit sad, but hadn't deleted it) so thought might as well add some FACT to the report. The girls partying that day were Angela, Danielle, Izabella, Jasmine, Paloma, Rafiella, and Louise. Anyone who has even been just once to a party and met any of these girls will know that the comment about being mechanical could not be further away from the truth. Some even show their faces on the LMP website, so maybe by not squinting and actually opening his eyes the OP might have got a clearer picture of what the girls looked like before attending. (Maybe he was even squinting when he input time spent and price on the report !! :) .... ).

On the question of ratio's, in the near 4 years i have been attending (and that is a lot of parties!!) i have never know the ratio exceeded once, and even when they do get close to the maaximum 14 guys, Emma will if she can add another girl to the line up, so as to reduce the ratio back down to an even lower level.

Hopefully Galahad will see sense quickly.

Edited by shyguy

I'd say the reason this obviously fake FR hasn't been challenged is because LMP are on their summer break.

As others have said ratios are strictly controlled, regulars have been turned away that's how well they are controlled. The girls are far from mechanical and will always seek out a party goer to play. As Trysomemore said invariably the photos do not do the girls justice and they are better in the flesh, and there are also a lot of face pics on the site. I'd partially agree about seeing in the dim light, but I'm as blind as a bat.

I would be interested to know how this idiot caught TWO sti's at the same event. It beggars belief that he got them both on the same day, and begs the question as to where else he has been playing.

well, a slur on lmp suddenly becomes a slur on hod as 3 of the 7 girls partying that day are also on the hod roster

its strange that we continue to see, every so often, a first time reporter reporting a totally ridiculous version of events at whats undoubtedly the best party place in london - and yet somehow they keep making it through that net

and the guys obviously waited til slap bang in the middle of their summer break for maximum impact

at some point its got to stop

I would be interested to know how this idiot caught TWO sti's at the same event. It beggars belief that he got them both on the same day, and begs the question as to where else he has been playing.

PP a member of the health profession I think actually in a GUM setting, did once tell me that STIs often travel in pairs - or at least together. Makes quite a bit of sense really.

PP a member of the health profession I think actually in a GUM setting, did once tell me that STIs often travel in pairs - or at least together. Makes quite a bit of sense really.

So everytime you catch something you catch two things? Never personally had any experience of that myself. I suppose the OP didn't mention what he claimed to have caught did he?

So everytime you catch something you catch two things? Never personally had any experience of that myself. I suppose the OP didn't mention what he claimed to have caught did he?

No that wasn't what I said. I was told that STIs often travel together(or are at least picked up at the same time), but I (and they) didn't say that is always the case either.

No that wasn't what I said. I was told that STIs often travel together(or are at least picked up at the same time), but I (and they) didn't say that is always the case either.

Better qualify this too - by picked up I don't necessarily imply from the same person all the time either!

Better qualify this too - by picked up I don't necessarily imply from the same person all the time either!

I'm so confused!! :-(

I'm so confused!! :-(

Welcome to my world!

Now we know who is friends with an STI. Another STI!!

Fascinating what you learn here. Thanks Strawberry for sharing your knowledge with us.

Hmmmm....am i being too cynical that the very next day after the slur on LMP...that 3 seperate positive reports go up for pamsparties :P

Hmmmm....am i being too cynical that the very next day after the slur on LMP...that 3 seperate positive reports go up for pamsparties :P

Cynical?.........No! I thought "conspiracy theory" more appropriate! :D

Not the first time LMP has had "an inside job" & probably won't be the last, IMO its an attempt by another party provider, but which one is anyones guess? :unsure:

I just find it strange that a "dodgy" FR even makes it through moderation anyway!

Edited by martin56