Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Wayne King

Bbc Radio Wm 95.6 Fm

6 posts in this topic

Just a heads up for anyone that may be interested on listening to this mornings program 'Mornings with Joanne Malin' when at 9:30am there will be a discussion on whether prostitution should be legalised.

Frequency 95.6 fm.

Link: Mornings with Joanne Malin

If you miss it you can obviously catch it on iplayer

How odd, I was under the impression it was already legal?

How odd, I was under the impression it was already legal?

Yes and what I listened to so far is the typical biased view that 1. The old draconian view that selling sex is immoral 2. All prostitutes are drug addicts

Yes and what I listened to so far is the typical biased view that 1. The old draconian view that selling sex is immoral 2. All prostitutes are drug addicts

Oh joy :rolleyes: this does seem to be a hot topic at the moment doesn't it?

In over 30 years of punting I don't think I have ever recognised a drug addict WG. Yes some do exist, but in my view, are very rare.

In over 30 years of punting I don't think I have ever recognised a drug addict WG. Yes some do exist, but in my view, are very rare.

If you picked street WGs up in RLDs you would see many who are druggies, my mate used to live in a RLD and i was waiting for him one evening in my car when a WG knocked on my window offering to give me the best cock sucking i had ever had. She was completely off her head on drugs. While driving to and from his place on many other occassions i saw numerous WGs, many looked the same, drug addled and desperate sadly. :)