Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
lancelot

Wish Me Luck For Tomorrow

23 posts in this topic

First that a certain person does not change her plans - forcing me to cancel my session tomorrow with Ms hot knickers.

Secondly - that it will be as good if not better than the first which I had last week and have built up my hopes for

another sizzling time. I have had trouble sleeping at night on account of it. It might be better if it is a let down - as I will be able to sleep.

I also want to say that i was wrong about something covered in a thread I started 8 months ago - regards married dating

being a better better than paid fun. It isn't, for me anyway - and many of you told me so at the time. I wasted a lot of time

and money on timewasters and plain women.

So I am sorry for being so stubborn about it at the time -

I guess you live and learn? - Have fun tomorrow!

If only you had attached a poll to your original married dating thread, you could then have abided by the view of the majority ;)

Hope all goes well, and that you enjoy tomorrow.

And not to forget - wishing you luck that she is tight too ;)

And not to forget - wishing you luck that she is tight too ;)

Thanks - it's the same lady of course - well I will let you know :-)

Are you sure you are on the right forum? Tradition is that you keep on fighting regardless of whether you are right or not. Apologising for being wrong could lead to a significant outbreak of reasonableness round here you know :D;) !

Edited by Northwinds

First that a certain person does not change her plans - forcing me to cancel my session tomorrow with Ms hot knickers.

Secondly - that it will be as good if not better than the first which I had last week and have built up my hopes for

another sizzling time. I have had trouble sleeping at night on account of it. It might be better if it is a let down - as I will be able to sleep.

I also want to say that i was wrong about something covered in a thread I started 8 months ago - regards married dating

being a better better than paid fun. It isn't, for me anyway - and many of you told me so at the time. I wasted a lot of time

and money on timewasters and plain women.

I wish you all the best but i would advise you to not lose sleep over it. :)

I have had to cancel :(

The worst thing happened and apparantly the day is not going ahead as planned - so I have been informed.

The worst thing happened and apparantly the day is not going ahead as planned - so I have been informed.

What a bummer.

What a bummer.

Yes well we married guys have this happening from time to time, let it be a lesson to you single chaps.

How well I understand you, Lancelot, how well I understand you.

Only two days ago I had to furtively text a change of time to my date. And why? Mrs. Bloom had suddenly decided to do a wash before going on the town with her cousin, who was staying with us. Obviously Mr. Bloom would be there to take the clothes out and hang them up. Well yes, of course, darling. After which, the hour (the time the washing cycle took) was taken up with Mrs. B ringing her son, then discussing at length various matters arising from this conversation, then generally faffing around, before leaving - just 2 minutes before the cycle ended.

Still, I can't complain, I suppose. I got my punt. All the same, WIMMIN!

It's times like that when you start wondering what it would be like to just be free to do as you please, whenever you want, with whomsoever you fancy, without having to plan everything like an SAS operation. I suppose the grass is always greener etc.

Sounds like you didn't do a proper Risk Analysis.

If I had to explain to this board my exact circumstances as to why I have to depend on others not cancelling/changing their plans so that I can get free now and again for a nice time ! I never thought when I was 20 or so that I would be living my life like this.

I will state one thing - one word of warning for single guys - stay single and pay for sex rather than marrying someone who you think will give you a free lifetime supply. Otherwise you will end up like me.

If I had to explain to this board my exact circumstances as to why I have to depend on others not cancelling/changing their plans so that I can get free now and again for a nice time ! I never thought when I was 20 or so that I would be living my life like this.

I will state one thing - one word of warning for single guys - stay single and pay for sex rather than marrying someone who you think will give you a free lifetime supply. Otherwise you will end up like me.

:rolleyes:

And me

ha ha ha ha

Just make sure they can cook if you decide to be a bit daft though and get hitched.

Well I have the whole day free today up until about 4.30 - but the lady I had to cancel does not wrok today :-(

However - I have fixed up a 30 minunte session 20 minutes away.

Nothing can stop me - barring the car breaking down. (a 12 year old VW passat)

So wish me luck for that!

Well I have the whole day free today up until about 4.30 - but the lady I had to cancel does not wrok today :-(

Good luck and i hope you have fun. :)

By now you may be on your way. Have a ball, and don't forget to tell us all how it went :unsure:

Well it was a 5/10 job.

Nice body - horrible face - no enthusiasm at all.

I think I will have to be patient and wait for another session with Ms Right.

Well it was a 5/10 job.

Nice body - horrible face - no enthusiasm at all.

I think I will have to be patient and wait for another session with Ms Right.

Sorry to hear about this. :)

Oh dear. I just read through the thread and wanted to echo the wishes of other punters and then I find that you've punted and it wasn't so good. Ah well, that's how it goes sometimes. Certainly with me anyhow. Better luck next time, eh!

Oh dear. I just read through the thread and wanted to echo the wishes of other punters and then I find that you've punted and it wasn't so good. Ah well, that's how it goes sometimes. Certainly with me anyhow. Better luck next time, eh!

The problem with me is that when I have a bad'un I feel like never punting again ( and really for me anything that is not great is certainly bad. There's no point in going to all this trouble and paying out this amount for anything that doesn't really get you excited.) But experience tells me she just wasn't any good. I should have held on and waited for the lady I saw last week, who gave me incredible value. (BTW today cost me 45 quid so I am not too sore)

This girl today just summed up her level of attitude - telling me she's getting out of it soon, even though it's easy money.

Otherwise you will end up like me.

Thanks for the terrific advice. Rest assured I will do everything in my power not to end up like you.