Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tallfella

How Hard Can It Be To Find A Good Punt?

14 posts in this topic

Stopped at Fingertips in Manchester last night but there was a group of men from the nearby takeaway hanging around the door, a bit off putting.

Then got lost in Walkden (yes it can happen)

Have tried ringing 2 parlours in Wigan, one no answer (it claims to be open from 10:30) and one number not recognised.

I know quite a few parlours have closed or moved but I found it easier with a copy of The Daily Sport to find up to date parlours that are open.

Rant over!!

Stopped at Fingertips in Manchester last night but there was a group of men from the nearby takeaway hanging around the door, a bit off putting.

Have tried ringing 2 parlours in Wigan, one no answer (it claims to be open from 10:30) and one number not recognised.

I know quite a few parlours have closed or moved but I found it easier with a copy of The Daily Sport to find up to date parlours that are open.

Rant over!!

Sounds another right bummer. I live and punt in London so have a bewildering array of options thankfully. I hear Sandys is rated in your area. :)

What I find more frustrating is coming across (no pun intended) a perfect gem, only for them to disappear never to be heard of again. Su-Lynn in Crewe and Leonie of Stoke are a couple of awesome girls who have worked over the last few years whose service went beyond the call of duty.

You end of going back to venue, being persuaded to try another girl, only to be disappointed. :angry:

@tallfella - do you use thelbb.co.uk ? I've had more luck in Manchester than anywhere.

I always thought that the Greater Manchester and surrounding areas were awash with parlours. As Smiths says, Sandys is very well thought of and the girls are usually very attractive indeed. There must also be plenty of indies too? Think yourself lucky you aren't somewhere like Cornwall!

Ahh , yes, Cornwall

Where men are men and sheep are scared!!

(Old joke)

The answer has to be (to misquote Tony Bliar) research, research, research!

Rant over!!

You could always take a plunge into the wacky world that is the purple site.

I too thought that Manchester would have plenty to offer and I do understand the OP's concern if groups of chicken chewing oiks are loafing around outside. I've walked away from similar situations before. I can only underscore the suggestions to investigate other sources of information.

Earlier this year I was in Manchester for the day and found I was free after lunch. Purple site on phone & who's available today resulted in one of the best afternoons I've had this year.

Been a long time since I was regularly travelling to Manchester, but I visited Cheshire Incalls a couple of times, and it was always good. Worth a try I'd say.

Edited by Kayak

It shouldn't be so difficult, but I suggest/daresay that you take the 'random approach' with no real research?

There are great girls to be had, if you research well.

This business is full of shit and scams, you just don't get a great return when you do random approaches. I'm right, right? You wouldn't be writing such, if I wasn't.

There are men here, who are always moaning and griping about their shit punts. And I always know how and why they got there.

Research!

Edited by Dollymopp

Try Cosmopolitan on Portland Street in Manchester - clean, safe, friendly and 30 minute vanilla punts from £40

It shouldn't be so difficult, but I suggest/daresay that you take the 'random approach' with no real research?

There are great girls to be had, if you research well.

This business is full of shit and scams, you just don't get a great return when you do random approaches. I'm right, right? You wouldn't be writing such, if I wasn't.

There are men here, who are always moaning and griping about their shit punts. And I always know how and why they got there.

Research!

So what you're saying is that whenever we have a bad punt it's all our own fault. We've manufactured the disaster ourselves. It couldn't be anything to do with the girl of course, that would be impossible.