Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mancunian Casanova

Overnight Duration

13 posts in this topic

Just wondered if you could tell me how many hours constitute an overnighter?

Of no interest to me but the times vary according to sites/profiles i have read, anywhere from 8-16 hours, often 8-10 hours. Obviously the WG will confirm her times offered. :)

Different indies/agencies will have different rules. 10 or 12 hours seems the standard but, on one side, you might find ladies who consider 8 hours an overnight and, on the other, Agency Allure (for example) offers one rate for a 12 hour overnight and another for a 14 hour and the ladies listed on the Secret Boudoir have 12 hour rates and 16 hour rates.

Good question, Sir!

I've never, yet, had an overnight in UK, but if I did, a great deal of the pleasure would come from waking up slowly (or better yet being woken up slowly by a warm etc.,) with a warm, naked, willing woman beside me. A large number of ladies show the "overnight" ending between 0500 and 0700, which, for me, would be utterly pointless. I do entirely understand that some ladies have civvy jobs to get to in the morning, in which case fair enough, but in that case why offer the over-night?

Good question, Sir!

I've never, yet, had an overnight in UK, but if I did, a great deal of the pleasure would come from waking up slowly (or better yet being woken up slowly by a warm etc.,) with a warm, naked, willing woman beside me. A large number of ladies show the "overnight" ending between 0500 and 0700, which, for me, would be utterly pointless. I do entirely understand that some ladies have civvy jobs to get to in the morning, in which case fair enough, but in that case why offer the over-night?

I only do overnights with gentlemen I have seen a number of times and enjoy their company. For me, an overnight starts around 6-7 and proceeds to dinner after some "hors d'oevres", the evening pans out as it will. Then I insist on having some breakfast, (eating sort, and usually the other), and leave between 8 and 10 depending on the gentleman's schedule.

I only do overnights with gentlemen I have seen a number of times and enjoy their company. For me, an overnight starts around 6-7 and proceeds to dinner after some "hors d'oevres", the evening pans out as it will. Then I insist on having some breakfast, (eating sort, and usually the other), and leave between 8 and 10 depending on the gentleman's schedule.

That sounds absolutely perfect to me. I must start thinking about overnights with Pandora (who I have yet to meet, so it will take a lot of planning by both of us!)

Indeed, Ma'am, that is just how it should be!

This will vary, so you are better asking the lady herself. For my part, I am not strict on times for an overnight, preferring to tailor each meeting according to the gent. In my experience, usually we will meet around 7 or 8 and have a meal and a couple of drinks before retiring to the boudoir ;) In the morning, I will leave whenever the gent wants me to, usually after we have had some breakfast and another round. I usually find myself leaving around 10am.

My overnights are the same price irrespective of time spent, but you may find some ladies will charge extra for more than 10 or 12 hours, so watch out for this.

To Irgendeiner: past experience tells me that I am not fit for anything after an overnighter, so I always take the next day off. I've earned enough that night to be able to afford to :)

Pandora: If only you lived nearer, you are my type of lady!

This can vary for myself, and as above depends upon the requirements of the client himself. My fee is standard for between 12-14 hours, but have occasionally agreed a shorter overnight, with large proportion of definite sleep at a smaller charge. Of course the small hours of the morning are the best time for action, but then again a short while ago I enjoyed a very exciting session grabbed just after breakfast! Late check out you see. :)

Edited by Strawberry

Like everything there is an element of tailored customer service. So for example if you're hoping for 14 hours but a lady you're interested in describes an overnighter at 12 hours its almost certainly still worth asking the question there are are 3 likely replies.

1) I can do 14 hours, (what plan do you have in mind), oh that will be an extra £x.

2) Sorry I cant start any earlier than Xpm/finish any later than Xam.

3) Oh that's fine, I only wrote 12 hours on the website as there is only one box for overnight on **. When/where would you like to meet?

Totally with you here, an overnight is something to discuss in advance and agree everything upfront.

Pandora: If only you lived nearer, you are my type of lady!

Thank you kind sirs, (I tour too!)