SukhoiT50

Recommendations From Bedford To Leicester Plz?

9 posts in this topic

Hi,

It is my b'day next month so I am looking for a extra special punt! Travel is limited to the East Midlants train line between Bedford, Wellingborough, Kettering & Leicester. The lady must be aged 18-30, dress size 8-12, height, boob size & hair colour does not matter, as long as she is hot & provides a professional service! I have £300-£400 to spend for a 2 hour long incall.

So far I have 2 ladies on my list:-

1) ArabelleCartier (Leicester) on the other site.

2) Tania at IM, Bedford (I think she used to work at the bunnylounge under the name Sarah).

Has anybody visited these ladies? Would you recommend?

FYI, I have visited several IM girls in Bedford before, including Sophie, Susie & Angela, so looking for something different! Julia is looking good, but no FR!

Plz may I request any recommendations? Thank you.

To add to my earlier post - I can also travel to Luton & I am looking for a mixture of PSE & GFE (OWO, FK, RO are a must)!

I have also seen Sophia & Esmae from Sophia's Angels, not interested in seeing them again or the other incall girls from their website!

Hi

I've seen Arabelle Cartier 4 or 5 times now, and I can thoroughly recommend her. Drop dead gorgeous and very friendly, with a lot of enthusiasm. The drive from Birmingham is well worth it for me!

Hi

I've seen Arabelle Cartier 4 or 5 times now, and I can thoroughly recommend her. Drop dead gorgeous and very friendly, with a lot of enthusiasm. The drive from Birmingham is well worth it for me!

Thanks for your reply! Just saw it now!

She is on the list!

N1K,

I can also vouch for Arabelle Cartier. Have seen her 6~7 times in the past 18 months. She was initailly with Leiceste Babes and then went Indie when they closed their flat.

She is currently one of my favourite girls and could easily work as a model. She works only 2 days a week (Mon and Tues) from a city hotel (usually the Premier Inn next to the Train Station, so not far to walk for you).

She has now blurred her face pics as she feels she has enough Regulars and enough FBs on **

CT

Does anyone know what has happened to Arabelle Cartier? Her profile has disappeared off the other site and she is not contactable on her number.

I don't want to have to find a new regular!

Cheers

M478,

Ditto.

Shame!!!

It was great while she lasted!!

Profile has been completely removed, rather than being made inactive.

Text I sent to her mobile number has not been delivered, therefore suggesting that she has not even switched her phone on

in nearly 2 weeks.

I contacted Bvlgari Babes and Tamara Grace responded and all she said was "Arabelle is taking a break".

CT

Forgot to add....

check out BlondeNympho4YOU. Have seen her 6~7 times since last July. Well recommended and VFM.