mrb

It Burns When I Urinate

29 posts in this topic

I haven't had a *regular* girlfriend for a while, and last had sex about 2/3 weeks ago with a girl in a parlour. Around 5 days ago I began feeling uncomfortable when urinated and upon finishing masturbation. This has now gone from an uncomfortable feeling to a quite painful burning sensation.

Been to the clinic and I have 'non-specific urethritis'. They can't say for sure what it is but in around 50% of cases it's chlamydia. I've had antibiotics and have to go back next week to check it's gone. I also have to go back in three months for a second blood test to confirm the absence of HIV and Hepatitis.

I was considering making a booking this Friday night with a more reputable agency, but obviously have to wait now for the all-clear. What a stinker. And how do I tell the WG at the parlour? I didn't tell the doc the only person I've had sex with in the past few months was a WG, I claimed it was a short-lived rendezvous. Naturally he said to get in touch and tell her to get checked...no idea how to approach the parlour, although I strongly feel responsible to do so.

I'm no GUM doctor, but I was under the impression that their routine set of tests would have confirmed chlamydia rather than the diagnosis of "NSU which may be chlamydia". Can anyone here clarify that?

Even if it isn't chlamydia, I would advise giving the parlour a call and informing them what has happened. You might feel a bit embarrassed, but it's probably best for your conscience by the sound of it.

I was considering making a booking this Friday night with a more reputable agency, but obviously have to wait now for the all-clear. What a stinker. And how do I tell the WG at the parlour? I didn't tell the doc the only person I've had sex with in the past few months was a WG, I claimed it was a short-lived rendezvous. Naturally he said to get in touch and tell her to get checked...no idea how to approach the parlour, although I strongly feel responsible to do so.

I doubt that anyone would dispute that one of the easier ways to get gelded is to approach a WG and say words to the effect of, "I've got a dose and you gave it to me!"

Do you know the manager/manageress/owner's name? If so, perhaps a simple note, addressed "Personal for <Manager> "I had an enjoyable meeting with Sandra on dd/mm/yyyy. I've now been diagnosed with a NSU, probably Chlamydia. Perhaps she should bring forward her next routine check-up?"

Alternatively, slide swiftly into the parlour, and hand the receptionist a sealed envelope addressed "Personal for Sandra" containing a similar note. Then leave swiftly. In particular I'd avoid claiming that she gave it to you. Supposing you got it from a loo seat (that is where Padres get their doses) or from a rough wank with dirty hands? You might have given it to her?

Called the parlour in question and I think they thought it was some kind of spitefully motivated prank call. I said who it was with and the lady said all their girls get regular checks and it 'either is chlamydia or it isn't'. She then told me it can be in your system for fifteen years, and then suggested I bring the 'certificate' in.

I said the lady should just bring her checks forward and that I'd not be visiting again. She again denied I could have been infected by one the ladies from her parlour.

You can't win, can you.

Called the parlour in question and I think they thought it was some kind of spitefully motivated prank call. I said who it was with and the lady said all their girls get regular checks and it 'either is chlamydia or it isn't'. She then told me it can be in your system for fifteen years, and then suggested I bring the 'certificate' in.

I said the lady should just bring her checks forward and

that I'd not be visiting again. She again denied I could have been infected by one the ladies from her parlour.

You can't win, can you.

She's got a point. They normally say if it is or isn't - not you 'may' have clyamydia. Unless you had bareback with the girl I don't see how you could have caught anything from her.

She's got a point. They normally say if it is or isn't - not you 'may' have clyamydia. Unless you had bareback with the girl I don't see how you could have caught anything from her.

The doc gave me a leaflet on non-specific urethritis, ISBN 1905506252, that states that sometimes they can tell there's an infection, but will have to culture to discover the specific micro-organism. Sometimes they never can tell but in 50% of cases it's chlamydia.

No BB, but OWO. Thankful I'm single. But it has made me think twice about future bookings.

Unless you had bareback with the girl I don't see how you could have caught anything from her.

It's definitely possible to catch either Chlamydia or an NSU via OWO. Nowhere near as likely as via BB sex, but still possible.

It's definitely possible to catch either Chlamydia or an NSU via OWO. Nowhere near as likely as via BB sex, but still possible.

Catching an NSU is possible and there's more chance of that than clamydia unless she had clamydia in her throat which is incredibly rare. I only question the BB thing because he said he now has to check for the absence of HIV and Hepitutus which seems like he's exposed himself to something more than just OWO.

Unfortunately I don't know the parlour or the girl in question but any worth their salt will have monthly check ups and usually are far more strict about their sexual welfare than normal girls!

There is always the question of having been in a previous relationship he was already carrying something but didn't bother to get checked out until after his visit to the WG.

If the girl's recent check up has come back clear, I could understand the parlours reaction - but on the same level he was right to make them aware (though he may not have worded it so well) to let them know he/she might have been exposed to something.

The OP hasn't got back with the actual results of his check up yet?

They ought to be able to distinguish Chlamydia & NGU--- there are perfectly good tests marketed for the purpose. They are based on detecting DNA, not on culture.

As for checking the lady whom you think you caught it from, that's harder. If it is Chlamydia they might look for that in her throat but if it's NSU, well, what exactly should they be looking for? Some bacteria to which they can't put a name in the mixture that anyway live in the throat. It can't be done. The result is that (if you had NSU and she was indeed tested) then nothing untoward was found and the parlour think you are stirring up malicious trouble. It is vexing but unwinnable and it is unlikely that many of her clients catch it. Frankly, best advice is to use a condom for oral.

You have done the right thing first by getting treatment and second by telling the parlour. It's just a pity they didn't take your call more responsibly. However I bet they get a few scare calls like that.

You have done the right thing first by getting treatment and second by telling the parlour. It's just a pity they didn't take your call more responsibly. However I bet they get a few scare calls like that.

Why would they be getting more scare calls like that?

Why would they be getting more scare calls like that?

Not more, but a few. I guess there are more than a few crazy guys out there who see that sort of thing as a good joke.

My eye now appears to be infected. Red and weeping. This is shit.

Going back to clinic wednesday, I assume to see if NSU gone after antibiotics. Hope eye infection gone by then also. :angry:

Going back to clinic wednesday, I assume to see if NSU gone after antibiotics. Hope eye infection gone by then also. :angry:

See my GUM or GP thread. That is sounds exactly like what I had. You may have an adenovirus which could be picked up from anywhere and can cause an NSU and viral conjunctivitis.

It can be herpes not chlamydia. In this case if you rub the eye with the part of the hand that was in contact with the genital infection it translates to the eye. That;s why people who have herpes need to wash their hands with anti-bacterial after touching their parts (assuming they're going thru an outbrake).

Also: herpes gets transmitted not by bodily fluids but thru skin contact so condoms are of little use. :o It's the most common STD.

I would try drinking cranberry juice.

The acid in the fruit can naturally heal any urinal infections in your body and you may find it helps

Cranberry juice is quite high in calories so if this worries you look for a sugar free option

Good luck

Chloe

Always wash with anti-bacterial, especially after visiting the gents...got myself some optrex eye bath stuff to see if it helps...

Always wash with anti-bacterial, especially after visiting the gents...got myself some optrex eye bath stuff to see if it helps...

Is it one eye or both? This sounds plausible for Reiter's syndrome which is a triad of urethritis, athralgia and uveitis (inflammation of the anterior chamber of the eye). Although the differential is pretty wide and lots of other infection, STI or not, can produce similar picture. Usually the most prominent feature of Reiter's is joint pain (arthralgia). Any joint pain at all? Anyway, if you think the time course fit with a sexually transmitted infection then the most common culprit is Chlamydia. Otherwise, other common causes can be gastrointestinal infection e.g. Samonella, etc. The most common antibiotics given for NSU should have good coverage for chlamydia.

I, for one, never had OWO with WGs for exactly this reason. I don't want any mucosal contact. And I tried not to let the bare skin above the condom rim enter the lady's part - although sometimes it is difficult in the heat of moments. We are human after all.

I'm not a doc, but have had a wealth of experience of "burning johnson syndrome" and can sympathize with the pain and distress it can cause a chap :(

NSU (non-specific urethritis) means essentially "we don't know what the fuck it is but it aint chlamydia or gonorrhea and may or may not have beem caused by sexual contact" :lol: Chlamydia and gonorrhea are the 2 most common causes of this inflammation. NSU can be transmitted by non-sexual contact e.g. having bacteria on your johnson when you take a leak, but when any sexual encounter has taken place in the last 0-3 weeks, it is reasonable to expect that it is an STI of some sort.

Chlamydia and gonorrhea cannot be indentified by the same urine or smear test, and different antibiotics are used to treat them. NSU and chlamydia are easily zapped by antibiotics and the relief is almost immedi8. The one you really dont wanna get is the new SE Asian form of gonorrhea which is resistant to a lot of antibiotics :o

So with NSU you have nothing to worry about :D

As for telling the girl in the parlor, this is a difficult one. It is more than likely that other punters have knobbed the same girl and not got anything - whether you pick up an STI when one is present depends entirely on the strength of your own immune system

My immune system is lousy, no idea why but I believe that people who are prone to allergies have a weakened immune system because so much energy is spent fighting antibodies which are not a threat.

As for whether to take a further test for Hepatitis B and HIV, all responsible medical practioners recommend this because they assume the infection was caused by unprotected sex

in which case you may have picked up something else. In the case of pay clinics, they want to boost their income by having you come back for more tests.

Personally, I wouldn't bother. You can get a vaccination against hepatitis B. As for HIV,

the odds of contracting it from an infected woman are about 1 in 10,000 although these odds are less in the case of WGs but still very much on your side.

I never go BB but have contracted both chlamydia and NSU from BBBJs :blink::blink:

Hope this was helpful

Sorry man never noticed this post :(

The eye infection may not actually be rel8d to your NSU at all, could even be an allergy. Whatever it is, there is medication at hand.

When you cop an STI, the physical discomfort is bad enuf but what few chappies admit to is the psychological effect it can have on you. What if your most prized possession has contracted something really rare that will leave you impotent for the rest of your life? This is of course nonsense but the mind can play tricks on you in situations like that.

We are lucky 2 live in the modern age where there is cure for most STIs. In the Middle Ages, Napoli woz the equivalent of what Pattyhaha is today. Catching gonorrhea was fatal in those days and it was such a scourge that the catchphrase "Va' a Napoli e mori'" (Go to Naples and die) has never gone out of usage.

I haven't had a *regular* girlfriend for a while, and last had sex about 2/3 weeks ago with a girl in a parlour. Around 5 days ago I began feeling uncomfortable when urinated and upon finishing masturbation. This has now gone from an uncomfortable feeling to a quite painful burning sensation.

Been to the clinic and I have 'non-specific urethritis'. They can't say for sure what it is but in around 50% of cases it's chlamydia. I've had antibiotics and have to go back next week to check it's gone. I also have to go back in three months for a second blood test to confirm the absence of HIV and Hepatitis.

I had something similar few years ago.

But it was about a month after my last punt. Started feeling about stingy sometimes and like it had been bruised. Also had a slight swelling just next to to it.

Thought it'd go down but after a week it had got to the point where peeing felt like someone was sticking a lit match in my japs eye and stayed even after I finished peeing. Also read where if left it could spread to the kidneys (And then you will have a problem, sti or not)

Went to my GP. Did all the urine tests and gave me a prescription for a couple of tablets. (cant remember the name of it)

Took tablets and it swelled up like a ballon. But died away after a few days. And that was it. Everything slowly died sway and havent even had a twinge since.

Had all the GUM clinic checks at the time, and since, nothing. Ive even had a scan of my bladder and kidneys at the local hospital. Nothing.

No idea how or what it was. Although it was the summer so could have been eating too much spicy chicken pizza and bottles of white wine. I drank alot. Could have picked up something from sitting on the bog.

You said you went to the clinc. Did you actually visit your GP first? When I went to the clinic after the GP they assumed it was some STI (even gave me some tablets) before the results came back. Which then came back negative.

Got results earlier this evening...all clear. Doc now says it was NSU and may not have been transmitted via sexual contact! Make yer bloody mind up old chap!

Roll on Friday for that delayed booking...although, I love owo and cim, but now I'm rather hesitant... :unsure:

Got results earlier this evening...all clear. Doc now says it was NSU and may not have been transmitted via sexual contact! Make yer bloody mind up old chap!

Roll on Friday for that delayed booking...although, I love owo and cim, but now I'm rather hesitant... :unsure:

Glad u got yourself sorted bro :D

You will never know what caused your infection. Apparently, you can pick up an infection from a sexual encounter which is not actually classed as an STI :rolleyes:

Glad u got yourself sorted bro :D

You will never know what caused your infection. Apparently, you can pick up an infection from a sexual encounter which is not actually classed as an STI :rolleyes:

You can get NSU from over enthusiastic hand jobs damaging the urethra.

You can get NSU from over enthusiastic hand jobs damaging the urethra.

As I posted, you can even get it from too much alcohol or spicey food, which is my theory of where mine may have cropped up from (although.... hmm.... over-enthusiastic hand jobs. It may have been self inflicted.. :D )

Even get it from a public toilet.

As I said, perhaps best to see you GP first before rushing to the Gum clinic.

Edited by Overworked