wellman64

The Other Part

10 posts in this topic

Hi All,

Having had not experience of punting i was just wonder what else tends to happen on a longer punt. I'm thinking of making my first booking about 3 hours as it would feel strange to just spend a short time together, and hopefully calm down my nerves over time. From this aspect what else can i expect during the meeting. Also are there any other things i should consider such as food and drink.

Many thanks,

Depends on whether it will be an in call or out call. My advice would be to book an hour and see how you get on. If all goes well you may ask to extend the booking. If it is a disaster you will not have wasted your hard earned cash. Also, I feel the lady concerned may appreciate a shorter booking from a newbie.

Perhaps some of the ladies may feel like adding a comment.

Hi All,

Having had not experience of punting i was just wonder what else tends to happen on a longer punt. I'm thinking of making my first booking about 3 hours as it would feel strange to just spend a short time together, and hopefully calm down my nerves over time. From this aspect what else can i expect during the meeting. Also are there any other things i should consider such as food and drink.

Many thanks,

I agree with Paul, book an hour and see how you get on. If you decide to book 3 hours have a good idea what you require sexually and ensure its on offer from the WG. What to expect is hopefully a seemingly friendly and enthusiastic WG who you fancy offering you the services you require.

If you wish to drink tea and eat biscuits inform the WG and i am sure that wouldnt be a problem. If it is take your own water which i always do and some non spicy snacks which i dont as i eat after punting. Remember its about having fun. :)

Yes Paul is right, some women, including me won't see a new client for a 3 hour booking because 3 hours is a very long time if someone is awful (I'm sure teh OP is lovely though!) ANd tbh if you don't click with the girl 3 hours is a long time and if you pay upfront for the whole session (as most will expect) and you want to go early you either lose cash or have to ask for money back which some girls will take offence to!

In terms of what happens on a longer visit it's kinda up to you and you will need to tell teh girl in advance. Most people don't fuck for 3 hours so lots of talking and chatting, kissing and touching and so on. It's nice if a guy brings a bottle but not essential, again ask the girl if she'd like you to bring a bottle or ask what wine she likes! I wouldn't worry about food, but again no harm in bringing chocs if you like, but that's more a gift thing than because you might get hungry. I guess if you want food as part of your meeting you can ask the girl in advance and decide to order in a takeaway so it's more of a date thing

As everyone else says - Start off with an hour or two but make her aware you might want to extend if things are going well otherwise she might make plans and have to leave!

Find out if she's driving or not (don't want her getting arrested for being over the limit) and ask her what she likes to drink or eat. Nibbles are good - like crisps or fruit or chocolate.

Don't drink coffee if you want CIM - it makes it bitter!

Don't expect sex from start to finish - there'll be some talking, drinking and things should just flow!

Yup. Two hours tops. You've never done it before and you might decide you don't like it, not to mention the fact that you may decide the girl was a bad choice.

I hope that Wellman will come back and tell us his thoughts after reading all this advice.

Hi All,

Thanks for all the feedback. The lady i found has a minimum booking time of 2 hours, and as i will not be in the area for a long time i was kind of thinking make the most of my first experience. I forgot to mention that it would be an out call, so with regards to food etc. it was more along the lines of what is expected, as i did not want to come across in a bad light. She works with an agency so i would imagine also asking them, as i'm sure i'm not the first person to be nervous and clue-less

As has been mentioned, maybe look to place a shorter booking time with an option of addition time depending on how we get on.

Very much appreciate all the feedback and advice posted. My booking won't be for about a month due to work commitments, but speaking with people who have had previous experiences helps a lot.

Thanks for that, Wellman. Let us know how it goes when it happens. Good Luck.

Hi All,

Thanks for all the feedback. The lady i found has a minimum booking time of 2 hours, and as i will not be in the area for a long time i was kind of thinking make the most of my first experience. I forgot to mention that it would be an out call, so with regards to food etc. it was more along the lines of what is expected, as i did not want to come across in a bad light. She works with an agency so i would imagine also asking them, as i'm sure i'm not the first person to be nervous and clue-less

As has been mentioned, maybe look to place a shorter booking time with an option of addition time depending on how we get on.

Very much appreciate all the feedback and advice posted. My booking won't be for about a month due to work commitments, but speaking with people who have had previous experiences helps a lot.

Good luck and hope you have fun, fun, fun. :D