Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
lancelot

Is It Worth Keeping In Trim For The Regular Punter?

11 members have voted

1. 1. Ladies - everything else being equal - do you prefer clients with fit bodies?

• Yes - I prefer my clients to have fit bodies.
    • No - I prefer them to be out of shape
    • Fat or fit makes no difference to me

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

20 posts in this topic

I ask this question because I have gone to a lot of trouble preparing myself for getting back into this scene.

In 18 months I have gone down from 96KG to 80KG - I am now fit like I was in my 20s.

I feel better in myself, of course - far more sexual than when I am carrying a great blob around my waist.

But does it make any difference to the ladies I visit and pay, that is my question.

Thank you.

I ask this question because I have gone to a lot of trouble preparing myself for getting back into this scene.

In 18 months I have gone down from 96KG to 80KG - I am now fit like I was in my 20s.

I feel better in myself, of course - far more sexual than when I am carrying a great blob around my waist.

But does it make any difference to the ladies I visit and pay, that is my question.

Thank you.

No, I generally squeeze my eyes shut and imagine lilly fields when I'm working, so it wouldn't make the slightest difference...

lol.

Thank you.

Lol, no, of course it does.

Money, clean, respectful is pretty much all that's required.

And then there's

upkeep (grooming) attitude, intelligence, appearance. In that order.

But honestly, do you really have to ask whether I have any preference between fucking someone who's fit or a 300 pounder?

Personally I don't give a toss! In fact I quite like blobby men.

But if you feel good about yourself then you'll probably be more relaxed and have a better time!

Personally I don't give a toss!

So you don't do hand jobs then? B)

Now I know.

That's me off to KFC for a family bucket.

It doesn't matter to me. What I care about more is confidence and being comfortable in your own skin - someone apologising constantly for not being in good shape is a turn off for me, whereas if he forgot about it we could both enjoy ourselves more.

Lol, no, of course it does.

Money, clean, respectful is pretty much all that's required.

And then there's

upkeep (grooming) attitude, intelligence, appearance. In that order.

But honestly, do you really have to ask whether I have any preference between fucking someone who's fit or a 300 pounder?

Why didn't you vote then!

I have voted for "Fit" however this doesn't mean I prefer adonis-type physiques. Fitness isn't necessarily related to looks or a particular weight. The fitness I refer to is that of general 'body-awareness' which means the ability to support your own weight, and move around in a reasonably controlled manner. Can be nothing worse than trying to have an amorous time, then your partner flops his limbs or entire body around like a dead weight. Shin and forearm bones are not a happy pairing when leant upon heavily (I'll leave your imagination to how those two might meet).

I will have to say that those who have engaged in sport at some point, do tend to be more likely to be highly body aware but it's not always the rule.

Edited by Strawberry

Clients who are aesthetically pleasing are all very well and my eyes may light up

but it can have little bearing on how a session will go.

A six pack on a man has never really thrilled me to be honest but a man who keeps

himself in shape has my admiration whether at work or in civvy life.

I have known certain clients for several years and I can think of 3 or 4 who have

lost masses of weight in that time. I can also think of one or two who have let it all

pile on.

Given the choice I would rather see a man with some beef.... skinny is a turn off for me.

Clients who are aesthetically pleasing are all very well and my eyes may light up

but it can have little bearing on how a session will go.

A six pack on a man has never really thrilled me to be honest but a man who keeps

himself in shape has my admiration whether at work or in civvy life.

I have known certain clients for several years and I can think of 3 or 4 who have

lost masses of weight in that time. I can also think of one or two who have let it all

pile on.

Given the choice I would rather see a man with some beef.... skinny is a turn off for me.

So there may be hope for me yet!!

Slightly off topic here but has anyone (course you have!) seen Darren's

fake cosmetic six pack.... on Big Bro ??

oh dear.....

guys......... DON'T DO IT!

oh dear.....

Proof that all the "abs in ten minutes a day" claims do not work"!

Why didn't you vote then!

Lol...because I would also "prefer" for clients to stay at 5-star hotels, fly me out to the pacific islands, tip, have impeccable senses of humor and wear nice suits, and buy me chocolate and perfume. And have 9-inch dicks. Oh, I'd also really like them all to look like Gregory Peck circa to kill a mocking bird. But with blue eyes. And it would be lovely if role-playing meant acting out casablanca or gone-with-the-wind scenes or hemingway stories...with sex at the end.

But I already feel like I've won the lottery without any of that. And a client has to be pretty damn tubby (like, fuck, where's the penis beneath that belly fold, up to the elbow in bum to get to his g-spot) for physical appearance to be a "negative" I consciously have to override.

And ala the other girls, I'm not into skin-and-bones or ripped. I really like someone who's solid...who I can feel the weight of. And it's more about the right mix of confidence and respect/sweetness that really turns me on.

oh dear.....

He looks like a dick, if you fat your fat, accept it or if bothered do something about it is my view. :)

Proof that all the "abs in ten minutes a day" claims do not work"!

I'm sure I've read that to get a genuine "six-pack" you'd have to be working out about 5 hours a day, so unless you're a professional athlete or model - or unemployed - forget it.

Lol.. And it would be lovely if role-playing meant acting out casablanca or gone-with-the-wind scenes or hemingway stories...with sex at the end.

Mmmmm, now if you could get a bit more up to date, say, Midnight Cowboy, Last Tango in Paris, Scent of a Woman, maybe we could work on it . :D

I'm not really bothered about my boys physical appearance, as long as he's bathed and is sane, polite, well behaved. I much prefer a brain over a body, and I think most girls would say the same.

Boys are choosing who to see though, so their prefs will be relevant when choosing. It's all visual. They become croppers quite a lot, as we know...

My first ever BF was a chubby redhead/strawberry blond, not really my physical pref at 18, but his crazy humour won me over. I almost married him!

I'm no supermodel, but my appearance does attract though, lucky me! I know from hindsight/exp, that my writings and demeanour attract more.

Edited by Dollymopp

.... They become croppers quite a lot, as we know...

Hello Dolly,

Excuse my ignorance, but what is a "cropper" :confused: