zxcvbnm1

How Regular Is Regular?

31 posts in this topic

For those of you who describe yourselves as a "regular" of a certain WG, how often do you see them?

For those of you who describe yourselves as a "regular" of a certain WG, how often do you see them?

This really depends. For some it could be a few times a year, for me its after punting with her six or so times and still going back at least once a month or having a break from her and then going back if she is still about which often she is not having disappeared or simply re-located. Overall the knowledge i want to return makes her a regular to me. :)

I only have 1 regular but i very much agree with smiths. It isn't the actually frequency of visit but the fact you keep going back despite sampling other delights which counts. Someone needs to be bloody good at her job to tempt you going back for more. So far for me it has been a weekly visit - treading that fine line, which many people will think worth risking.

I was thinking of a similar question a few days ago. As smiths says, maybe it's more about girls that you see a few times, rather than the interval in between. A few times when I've had a particularly good punt, I go back in a few days - then space it out a bit (so I don't go broke!). I probably settle to about once every few weeks, although it's often determined by the girl's availability as well. Just seen Tia in Guildford today, first time since June - not through my choice <_<

i class as a regular a girl i have seen more than once. no rules about frequency.

two or three times over a year makes me a regular.

A client who visits a third or fourth time in about a year is a repeat client.

More often than that and I think regular would fit.

That's how I see it anyway.

A client who visits a third or fourth time in about a year is a repeat client.

More often than that and I think regular would fit.

That's how I see it anyway.

interesting to consider the difference between "regular" and "repeat". Some of us chaps would think that "repeat" referred to coming more than once in 5 minutes!!

I was thinking of a similar question a few days ago. As smiths says, maybe it's more about girls that you see a few times, rather than the interval in between. A few times when I've had a particularly good punt, I go back in a few days - then space it out a bit (so I don't go broke!). I probably settle to about once every few weeks, although it's often determined by the girl's availability as well. Just seen Tia in Guildford today, first time since June - not through my choice <_<

If i punt with an absolute gem i revisit a lot nowadays in a short period as in the past i have regretted not doing so only to find the WG has disappeared. The upside of this is the punts often get better as she learns very quickly what makes me tick sexually and exactly how i like it, the downside being its usually not long before i get bored and go elsewhere although i will return in the future if still about.

Very few WGs 121 have been so good that i punted with them for a sustained long period but those i did i clicked with and punting nirvana was reached. :D

I suspect I fall outside any definition of regular, or even repeat client, I guess I'm more like an irregular. I do return, but there can often be months inbetween visits, but when we catch up it has always been good. I'd rather have long intervals between visits, but then have the chance for a proper catch-up when we do meet instead of trading that for a more frequent liaison where I feel that I may be racing against the clock to fit everything in before racing back to reality.

once a year is regular. Once a decade is too. Perhaps we should think of the term a "frequency" of punting.

Sorry to be so pedantic. I must get out more B)

Edited by porker paul

once a year is regular. Once a decade is too. Perhaps we should think of the term a "frequency" of punting.

Sorry to be so pedantic. I must get out more B)

Being equally pedantic here Paul but how can once a year be regular?!!!

ok then.......... "he regularly books once a year" ???

doesn't exactly sound right to me :D

Being equally pedantic here Paul but how can once a year be regular?!!!

ok then.......... "he regularly books once a year" ???

doesn't exactly sound right to me :D

because the every happens every 365 days. That is a definition of "regular" i.e happening at the same interval of time.

I'm going out now, to show I am not a total anorak :rolleyes:

because the every happens every 365 days. That is a definition of "regular" i.e happening at the same interval of time.

I'm going out now, to show I am not a total anorak :rolleyes:

Yes Paul you need to get out more :rolleyes: see you when you get back.

Bring some fresh bread please if you pass a bakery.

:D

Yes Paul you need to get out more :rolleyes: see you when you get back.

Bring some fresh bread please if you pass a bakery.

:D

Just got back, but couldn't find a bakers shop. However, I bought some compost for my vegetable patch which I will happily share with you Adele :D

A good classification for this would be four visits, over a particular period of time with roughly equal intervals inbetween.

Yes I have encountered the odd chap who thought coming back a second time in 3 years made him a 'regular', but I hated to destroy his illusions. Some guys really don't think that guys will return several times, or choose a regular girl but it does happen an awful lot and it can be really nice too!

so what do i call a girl i see occasionally? not at any specific interval, just when i feel like it and the opportunity presents itself. praps every 6 months or more.

so what do i call a girl i see occasionally? not at any specific interval, just when i feel like it and the opportunity presents itself. praps every 6 months or more.

A lovely lady.

I only have 1 regular but i very much agree with smiths. It isn't the actually frequency of visit but the fact you keep going back despite sampling other delights which counts. Someone needs to be bloody good at her job to tempt you going back for more. So far for me it has been a weekly visit - treading that fine line, which many people will think worth risking.

Which is?

Once every 7-10 days, with the occasional "extra" in between, finances permitting

Once every 7-10 days, with the occasional "extra" in between, finances permitting

Does it really matter? One man sees me once a year on his birthday. He takes the train from Kings Cross after having travelled to there frome elsewhere and then goes back on the same day, arriving home late in the evening. Every time he comes he mentions how long he has been seeing me which is coming up to nine years now. I have another guy who sees me every week and has been doing so since 2005. They both get treated exactly the same.

Which is?

The fine line of enjoying her company with great conversation and shared interest yet avoiding emotional entanglement which is a natural tendency of human psychology.

Someone once told me that Halley's Comet is regular.

I'd say once a month would be.

Someone once told me that Halley's Comet is regular.

I'd say once a month would be.

yes, every 47 years, or something like that :blink: