Pacific Coast

London Holiday

12 posts in this topic

I'm not very experienced in punting, and unfortunately the visits I have had were a little disappointing in the UK. I will be down at the capital in October, and had been trying to utilise the purple site, but I am either too cautious that the pages are scams, or maybe I'm aiming too high. So far, on my London hotlist I have:

Alisa6996

sexy laura 23

Nicole_Séduisant

Lovely Annuska

roxy 21

Julia_Gemstone

Velvet_locks

They seem to be quite high in the ratings and was just wondering if anyone can offer some insights? Other than that, if you have any regulars you go to that is a definite recommendation, please lend a hand...

Roxy_21 used to work in uxbridge, for a place called temptations, she has a few field reports on here.

Missed her personally but temptations had a good reputation, and she was one of their stars.

Joanna 22 on the purple site is very good and good value at £100 per hour. I have seen her several times and can vouch for her. She is based in Ealing.

Just use the search facility on here and then view FR's. You won't go far wrong.

Sexy Laura 23.

Exactly what it says on the tin.

Seen her a fair few times and continue going back.

Really is 23 (she started as SexyLaura21 and changes her profile name each year!).

Sweet girl and her English is now really up to scratch (was a bit basic a few years back).

If you're travelling by tube it is literally 1 min from Clapham Common (it's the end of the road nearest to the tube)

- driving take plenty of change cos the bastard council will screw you senseless for the privilege of parking - as in pretty much any part of London.

Just thought I'd pipe up and sing her praises.

Alisa6996 has been sitting on my hotlist for quite some time....I really must get around to her.

Alisa6996 sounds good then, since my reach will prob be within the tube network limits.

I have browsed through a good few FRs, but either they don't have photos, or it's agency. Are agencies any good down there? An advise to me was that agencies are almost never good (though contrary to what some FRs say). I heard house of divine was quite good around the forums

House Of Divine is a must for any visitor to London, and you can take a look in at the Victoria and Albert museum nearby.

Alisa6996 is very good. She's quite unique looking (think a cross between Asian and English glamour model) but is very sexy with her eye contact. The services are delivered with encouragement and enthusiasm and her location is top drawer, literally next door to Victoria station. She also has two very friendly cats who seem to make an appearance just as you're leaving.

Highly recommended from me and I find the other site to be very hit and miss but she's one I'd visit repeatedly. Suspect she must have a lot of commuting regulars given her location.

Steer away from Lovely Annuska. Although pretty and really the person in the pictures, expensive and disinterested.

good thread! Londoners looking out for each other, that's what i like to see. I recommend LMP and Nicole but now i def wanna check out Alisa and sexy laura

Thanks for the tip guys, will report back if I find anything good after the hol :D

I have had my eye on Alisa for awhile too, definitely meaning to make a booking sometime. Her rates seem very reasonable for such an attractive girl...