venturer

How Long Do You 'save Up' For A Punt?

28 posts in this topic

The question is: How long do you 'save up' for a punt???

I'm talking about time elapsed since last ejaculation, whether self-administered or sex with a WG or partner.

What is the optimum time-lapse to have sufficient stamina yet still achieve completion within a reasonable time?

Does it make a difference if you are looking to pop twice or more on a longer punt??

I'm talking about time elapsed since last ejaculation, whether self-administered or sex with a WG or partner.

What is the optimum time-lapse to have sufficient stamina yet still achieve completion within a reasonable time?

Does it make a difference if you are looking to pop twice or more on a longer punt??

I dont save any up. For me its not so much to do with stamina unless completely cream crackered as a mental thing which i can control. I never cum prematurely, usually 2-4 times in an hour punt, probably 3 on average, always with diminishing returns though which is the biggest difference from my younger days, the amount is woeful by the third or fourth pop. Every 20 minutes or so making three rounds in an hours punt. The more i fancy the WG and the better she is the more i pop.:)

Edited by smiths

If we are looking at the optimum time-lapse, usually people say it takes 3 days to fill the tank, however if I am planning on cumming multiple times which I usually do, I find it takes around 5-7 days to shoot a full load for the 2nd and 3rd time as well (rather than dribbling out less than half a full blast).

Also men have a 7 day testosterone cycle after ejaculation. Once we cum our testosterone levels fall down and for the following 2-5 days testosterone increases only slightly. However on the 6th and 7th days of abstaining it shoots up to around 150% of baseline. On the eighth day however it falls to a normal level.

So I'd say the optimum is the 7th or 8th day from last ejaculation, after your body is pumped up with testosterone and semen...

If we are looking at the optimum time-lapse, usually people say it takes 3 days to fill the tank, however if I am planning on cumming multiple times which I usually do, I find it takes around 5-7 days to shoot a full load for the 2nd and 3rd time as well (rather than dribbling out less than half a full blast).

Also men have a 7 day testosterone cycle after ejaculation. Once we cum our testosterone levels fall down and for the following 2-5 days testosterone increases only slightly. However on the 6th and 7th days of abstaining it shoots up to around 150% of baseline. On the eighth day however it falls to a normal level.

So I'd say the optimum is the 7th or 8th day from last ejaculation, after your body is pumped up with testosterone and semen...

What you say accords with my experience, after 3 or 4 days I feel full and ready and when I do cum it's with explosive potency and plentiful volume. I will usually also get another erection quickly again, but time is usually too short for another pop.

Interesting about the 6-7 day phenomenon, I've never left it that long, but it might be worth it for a longer special punt and an ability to cum multiply and profusely.

smiths, very impressive, I can't imagine cumming 3 times in an hour, especially with a rubber on, is it by means of OWO??

What you say accords with my experience, after 3 or 4 days I feel full and ready and when I do cum it's with explosive potency and plentiful volume. I will usually also get another erection quickly again, but time is usually too short for another pop.

Interesting about the 6-7 day phenomenon, I've never left it that long, but it might be worth it for a longer special punt and an ability to cum multiply and profusely.

smiths, very impressive, I can't imagine cumming 3 times in an hour, especially with a rubber on, is it by means of OWO??

Usually OWO and DFK wanking or a hand job. :)

for me, if i have a punt on a tuesday, i'll prob have a wank sunday night. So i'll save for a day.

I seem to remember reading somewhere that the tank is usually naturally full after 3 or 4 days. Any surplus thereafter is discharged during urination I think.

Must have a barclays the morning before a punt, but it never effects the ferocity or amount of the ejaculation.

If lying down and w#nked off, can easily hit my shoulder/chest if her hand isn't in the trajectory... :rolleyes:

I tried saving it for 9 days on the last job - and I almost came when she put the condom on - and the ending was not that good given all the effort of saving it up. So next time I am going to let it out a day before - I think it's enough.

A couple of days is enough for me to have enough in the tank for two rounds, if that's what I'm going for. I've tried the saving it up for the best part of the week thing and it doesn't really work - I tend to cum before I've really built up the feelings and I'm going crazy thinking about sex all week!! The couple of times I have gone without a wank for several days, the results were disappointing, in terms of how it actually [felt when I came, though there was certainly plenty of cum. That said, watching the expression on one girl's face as I came, and came, and kept on cumming into her mouth was pretty horny!

Edited by thickone

I guess age has a lot to do with this. If I could I would set up a poll, but I am too illiterate in computers.

Giggity's input interesting as it mirrors my own experience generally feeling full and time to empty the tank every 7 days max.

Mrs BB and I have sex every Sunday and I only punt during the week so the maximum interval is 5 days. It turns out that most of my punts are on Tuesday or Wednesday so I "save up" from the Sunday. After a punt I'll usually wank one to three times the same night, then save up for the next Sunday.

At least 48 hours.

Last spring, I had shared a flat in Barcelona with some friends and hadn't ejaculated in 8 days when I visited a tantric massage place. I came so hard I had a tingling feeling in legs and feet and started laughing. The lady looked at me with a hint of confusion on her face.

I try and not wank the day before so I shoot a heavy load on her, but this always doesnt go to plan! Often I wank while on the purple site, change my mind about that days punt, but then get horny again and end up seeing a girl later anyway!

I usually save up for 2-5 days before an hour long punt in which I expect to cum twice. Although a couple of WGs with a particular talent for OWO and CIM/HR have managed to get me to climax twice in 45mins when I have been unable to get hour long punts with them.

I once saved up for 10 days before a punt but whilst it was a spectacular volume of spunk that I unleashed the acute vasocongestion made me shoot my load rather too quickly to fully appreciate the experience. Fortunately I then got to enjoy a further 50mins of sex and OWO before cumming again and the 2nd load was as voluminous as my first typically is which made for a most satisfying climax.

A couple of days is enough for me to have enough in the tank for two rounds, if that's what I'm going for. I've tried the saving it up for the best part of the week thing and it doesn't really work - I tend to cum before I've really built up the feelings and I'm going crazy thinking about sex all week!! The couple of times I have gone without a wank for several days, the results were disappointing, in terms of how it actually [felt when I came, though there was certainly plenty of cum. That said, watching the expression on one girl's face as I came, and came, and kept on cumming into her mouth was pretty horny!

I agree with that. I usually find that after 3 days, I have reached my optimum both in terms of quantity of sperm and the quality of the orgasm. I will then want to go 3 or 4 times during the punt and actually enjoy it. I can also last for a lot longer on each go. If I try the day after a wank, I usually have difficulty getting started. If I save for a week I actually find that either I cum far too quickly or again (for some strange reason) have difficulty getting it up. I expect each guy is going to be different on this one depending on how fit they are, what they eat etc..

I usually save up for 2-5 days before an hour long punt in which I expect to cum twice. Although a couple of WGs with a particular talent for OWO and CIM/HR have managed to get me to climax twice in 45mins when I have been unable to get hour long punts with them.

I once saved up for 10 days before a punt but whilst it was a spectacular volume of spunk that I unleashed the acute vasocongestion made me shoot my load rather too quickly to fully appreciate the experience. Fortunately I then got to enjoy a further 50mins of sex and OWO before cumming again and the 2nd load was as voluminous as my first typically is which made for a most satisfying climax.

10 days - I'd have been frothing at the mouth by then!

I did 5 days for one punt, had to take it very cautiously when fucking for the first time as I was so on edge - lasted reasonably well but wasn't really ready when I lost it and came. Second time was way better, a massive orgasm - one of the best I've had, to be honest - and another big load. I managed to get it up again later, which surprised both of us, but I was pretty tired by then and I came quite quickly. I think that was just squeezing out the last drops!

Nowadays I usually save up around 3 - 4 days to cum around 3 times in an hours booking.

However there was once last year where I saved up for 3 weeks and got OWO + CIM, I told the WG to go very gently and use licks and kisses until I was ready to cum when she could start properly sucking. To say I exploded would be an understatement and it felt amazing. I wouldn't save up that long again though as it felt uncomfortable on some days and constant cold showers.

I dont save up, unless im planning something kinky and find a WG who offers OWO CIM swallow, in which case i'll save up at least 2 weeks worth then be all Fireman Sam style on her, wash away those naughty sins while also providing her with an extra 7% intake of protein (daily guidance amount).

When I started punting a few years ago, I used to ensure I had a wank about 24 hours beforehand otherwise I came far too quickly and that was it; I have never managed more than once in a hour session. Even in my pre-punting 20s, 30 mins was my minimum recovery time.

With advancing years I now find I can save up for up to a week and hold off coming until near the end of an hour with a good strong orgasm. Quality not quantity.

Depends.

Around 2 weeks and I could happily come around 3 or 4 times on a long punt. Sometimes saw more than one girl in a day or another the next.

If Ive pretty much "emptied the tank" then could be about a week before Id be getting randy again. But two weeks would probably confirm that Im ready to go.

If Ive not had a long session and gone for hour punts then I could probabaly go for an hour punt every 4 days.

Has been times wehn Ive gone longer than 2 weeks if I just cant punt and trying to abstain till I punt. Does sometimes get a bit painful down there.

2 weeks - jeez - reckon I'd explode before then - couple of days does it for me - tend to do parties so 3 cums in a 2 hours or 4 in a 4 hour - the mythical fifth has been known very occasionaly....

2 weeks - jeez - reckon I'd explode before then - couple of days does it for me - tend to do parties so 3 cums in a 2 hours or 4 in a 4 hour - the mythical fifth has been known very occasionaly....

5 times in 4 hours?? We must be talking about pharmaceutical assistance there?? Any little blue pills involved?? Presumably, that would take care of the recovery time to regain an erection, but after the 3rd cum it must start to get painful to ejaculate when there's nothing left in the tank!?! :unsure:

I must admit there is some medical assistance involved on the boner front - 5 mg of Livectra is my weapon of choice - anything else has nasty side effects - but have always managed to maintain the cum ratio - obviously a good nights sleep before and no stress helps but at the age of of 50 3 or 4 cums is still not a problem....much to the surprise of several girls to be honest.....