Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MrUU

British In Sw London

13 posts in this topic

I know, I know I've made this one before but I'm still searching for either a mostly British parlour or independent WG in the Balham, Tooting, Collier Wood, Wimbeldon, Raynes Park area?

Yes there is Guilford, Kensington down the road but why are the areas I've listed so barren of Brit WG/Parlours lately?

Have you thought of investing your cash in such an establishment?

Incidentally, why does it have to be British, many foreign ladies, particularly those of mixed race, are stunning.

Incidentally, why does it have to be British, many foreign ladies, particularly those of mixed race, are stunning.

Nope never thought about investing. What would that entail?

Why British? Surely attraction is subjective and varies according to individual taste? I've never had a british WG. I would like to enjoy the experience of a Brit WG.

If you don't mind travelling a couple of miles further SW, there are a number of British indies who work around Tolworth and Chessington. Lotty12345, Sophie82, Gena XXX and Sexyliasons (Lisa) have all given me a great time in the past couple of years. All late 20s to mid 30s and very nice ladies. Down to earth people who seem to love what they do. None are major premier league stunners, but that's not what I look for in a punt. All are attractive enough but also "real" women if you know what I mean.

And you also get stunning mixed race British girls too. Born and bred.

If you don't mind travelling a couple of miles further SW, there are a number of British indies who work around Tolworth and Chessington. Lotty12345, Sophie82, Gena XXX and Sexyliasons (Lisa) have all given me a great time in the past couple of years. All late 20s to mid 30s and very nice ladies. Down to earth people who seem to love what they do. None are major premier league stunners, but that's not what I look for in a punt. All are attractive enough but also "real" women if you know what I mean.

Spot on "Northwinds"seen Lisa and Gena,great 3some with these two.Always nice to see them,no messing about when booking.

+ 1 for Lisa, who I think is rather gorgeous.

[/

I've been interested in seeing Sophie82. How was she? Does she do 'a' levels?

I've been interested in seeing Sophie82. How was she? Does she do 'a' levels?

I had a very nice hour with her. Good kisser and enthusiastic at sex (she actually apologised for cumming before me in cowgirl). IIRC, she has a smile to die for and was great to talk to in the down time. I do however remember that she had a slightly saggier tummy and tits than you'd expect from her photos. She's still slim (size 8/10), just not as toned as some. If that is likely to put you off (it didn't with me), then I'd give it a swerve, otherwise fill your boots. I have no idea about A levels. I didn't indulge and don't usually. I'd certainly return for a rematch.

Sophie is absolutely lovely.Never stops smiling.I enjoyed 2hrs with her.great personality,i just wanted her to stay.I would love an overnight if i could afford it.If you do see her please be nice to her.

Although probably not British, has anyone seen seductive-sammie from **. I've been put off in the past as her profile changes a lot, and at one time she was using photos of HOD's Barbara. Just wondered if anyone has had the pleaseure. If not, I may TOFTT.

H