SukhoiT50

Hour Or Longer Appts - What Do You Do Inbetween The Action?

36 posts in this topic

For hour or longer appointments, what do men like to do inbetween the action?

- Talk

- Explore the lady's body with your tongue

- Kiss & cuddle

- Massage

I like to do all the above! What kind of things do you like to talk about?

- Talk

- Kiss & cuddle

- Massage

All but massage out of your list, five minutes tops between rounds to have a drink and talk about music, sport, current affairs or why we are here, then back down to action. :)

- Talk

- Kiss & cuddle

- Massage

Massage, talk , unlimited OWO in-between sex

Edited by ezokes

All depends on who is with me.

It could be:

eye spy

sex

the weather

a quiz on the capitals of countries

3 everyday items beginning with E

the life and times of Colonel Mu'mmar Gadaffi

the weather

sex

how to make the perfect sponge cake

last time we went to the dentist and how much we were ripped off

the weather

cost of living and/or the cheapest broadband deal

sex

last or current books we are reading

what we had for breakfast

to name but a few

It could be:

sex

the weather

sex

the weather

sex

to name but a few

Yes, a pretty good outline - add a good bit of time taken up with mutual undressing and groping, what each of us has been doing since we last "met", having a glass of vino, kissing and cuddling, admiring us in the mirror, and realising (again) that I really must get serious about getting my figure back, having another glass of vino and a little more groping. The time flies, I assure you!

Edited by Irgendeiner

All that Adele clearly enjoys plus, perhaps, some music in the background (which we will debate and, perhaps, change to suit us both) a trot downstairs to collect the wine we left there in our rush to the boudoir. With some ladies, a look at an "adult" film or two.

Believe me time flies when you are having fun!! :D !!

One of the most memorable "gaps" was spent discussing ironing and how the scars on the girls stomach were down to ironing in the nude and missing!

It could be:

eye spy

sex

the weather

a quiz on the capitals of countries

3 everyday items beginning with E

the weather

sex

the weather

sex

to name but a few

Can I book you for none sex session, just the inbetween bits?

Usually spend the time having a good gossip, usually about other girls......

"have you seen such and such?"

"shes how old? Bollocks she is"

"she did what! And you went back?"

Etc etc etc :)

I love a good gossip, I often take my frilly pink panties along to get me right into gossipy school girl mode......

I guess you could always take your knitting to keep your fingers busy in between lots of fingering, wanking and screwing!

whats wrong woth a nice steady cuddle and snogging. then let it slowly hot up for round 2.

I always carry travel ludo with me for moments like that.

whats wrong woth a nice steady cuddle and snogging. then let it slowly hot up for round 2.

You got it!

It takes up valuable ludo time.

I Usually spend the time having a good gossip, usually about other girls......

"have you seen such and such?"

"shes how old? Bollocks she is"

"she did what! And you went back?"

Etc etc etc :)

I love a good gossip, I often take my frilly pink panties along to get me right into gossipy school girl mode......

OOOh need to edit that a little!

Edited by SabrinaYork

One of my rare entries on my non-existent blog :P

So, what sort of things gets discussed during a booking?

I have listed some of the funny, odd and unusual conversations I have had during meets.

... Why is it that many men in Peterborogh always seem to have beards?? I have asked several clients from Peterborough but have never had a decent answer.

...The difference in taste between low-fat and regular custard!!

...How the electric chair was invented by a dentist...

...How to clean a microwave (put bowl of water with a slice of lemon and leave on full power for 10 mins. Everything stuck just falls off, so I am told. (Quite a handy tip that, must try it very soon)

...The problems of blocked anal gland(s) in small canine pets. I know!!

...The poor state of the pavement outside the venue...we both agreed we should contact the council.

...Which fabric softner is best.

...Preferring a hard or softer matress.

...The IRA bombings

...The correct procedure for inseminating cows... ie... how they get the man cow in position to make love to the lady cow... it is far more complex than you think... just giving her a bottle of Jacobs Creek and a box of Ferrero Rochers won't do it...

...How to dispose of a dead sheep without incurring vets fees!

...How to cook goulash...

One of my rare entries on my non-existent blog :P

So, what sort of things gets discussed during a booking?

I have listed some of the funny, odd and unusual conversations I have had during meets.

... Why is it that many men in Peterborogh always seem to have beards?? I have asked several clients from Peterborough but have never had a decent answer.

...The difference in taste between low-fat and regular custard!!

...How the electric chair was invented by a dentist...

...How to clean a microwave (put bowl of water with a slice of lemon and leave on full power for 10 mins. Everything stuck just falls off, so I am told. (Quite a handy tip that, must try it very soon)

...The problems of blocked anal gland(s) in small canine pets. I know!!

...The poor state of the pavement outside the venue...we both agreed we should contact the council.

...Which fabric softner is best.

...Preferring a hard or softer matress.

...The IRA bombings

...The correct procedure for inseminating cows... ie... how they get the man cow in position to make love to the lady cow... it is far more complex than you think... just giving her a bottle of Jacobs Creek and a box of Ferrero Rochers won't do it...

...How to cook goulash...

Almost enough to put me off a visit to Pia, but have no fear Pia, you are on my agenda, if you will accept an appointment.

I have one lovely visitor who is in my shower, in me, then back in my shower and out of the door, all in the space of 25-30min. He still pays my 1hr request. I know that it's nothing negatively personal to me...it's all about HIS barriers. He's very attractive, very fit, chatty whilst he's here, but he doesn't want to connect too much. I'd become real. He'd feel guilty then, and that means, unfaithful. So I quite understand this, that's why I continue to see him. He's fun. I notice that a few boys never look me in the eye when we're 'at it'. It's not disrespectful, it's their way of dealing with it. I would certainly KNOW if it was otherwise.

Some people love to connect more, that's human nature too. So they make longer bookings. It's a whole exp, a chat, a drink, a laugh, like a date. The sex bit doesn't seem like an elephant in the room, it just comes naturally, and that's very comforting for many boys.

Edited by Dollymopp

- Talk

- Kiss & cuddle

- Massage

Hi N1K,

As a real middle aged man I need more than 5 mins between rounds. In a 1 to 1 encounter then I tend to get involved in converstaion about anything, but often involving my favourite things-stockings & lingerie. There is one well known classy mature lady, just out of London, who would probably say I talk too much.

If I am partying, then I enjoy having a drink and a smoke and a good converation with everyone about anything.

Regards,

davidgood

It really depends on the person I'm with. Sometimes a kiss and a cuddle or a chat, but its also nice with some to get straight back into the fore play.

Shelly

Both Shelley and Dolly make some very interesting points. It depends on the chemistry a lot. That's why you should only make a longer appointment after you have met a time or two.

watch the two girls just lie there kissing and licking cum off each other...get me hard again in not time...

Yes I too have great knowledge on those very subjects thanks to a farmer client! Disposing of the sheep was an eye opener to me

but made sense when it was explained.

The bull who needs assistance with his love life is indeed a complex procedure and it was described to me in great detail.

In fact I feel I have such a wealth of information on this delicate subject that I could single handedly............

or perhaps not..... :blink:

:blink:

Some interesting & funny posts!

I wish I could add smoking to my list! Most incalls I visit are no smoking!

Sometimes I ask the lady what kind of men come to see her, some real shockers, i.e. one lady told me a gent came to see her & bought tweezers & nail varnish/polish (woteva u call it) with him & asked to have his pubes plucked one by one & to paint his toenails!

Yes I too have great knowledge on those very subjects thanks to a farmer client! Disposing of the sheep was an eye opener to me

but made sense when it was explained.

The bull who needs assistance with his love life is indeed a complex procedure and it was described to me in great detail.

In fact I feel I have such a wealth of information on this delicate subject that I could single handedly............

or perhaps not..... :blink:

:blink:

Many years ago watched a documentary on shire horses where it took two guys to lift the stallions penis into the mare. Made me glad to be a man and not a horse :)