Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
porker paul

Hoax Calls

9 posts in this topic

Do parlours experience many hoax calls suggesting that their girls have transmitted an STI to a client? I am sure they get false bookings but I am thinking of the more malicious type of calls which could damage reputations.

Pffffft don't talk to me about this subject I am still sore about it!

Unnecessary trip to the GUM (in all fairness it was due) after a call from Mr Paranoia who in his initial emails was tres paranoid about sexual health stuff but still booked me after assurances of GUM trips

Followed by further emails a week or two later including a pencilled in booking for a few weeks away, then suddenly MANY missed calls and an email saying:

I had a sore throat only two days after seeing you went to the clinic and have Gonorrhoea of the throat

Of course I was mortified, cancelled ALL bookings went to the GUM, throat/vaginal swabs, bloods taken and jab in le derrière for G to be on the safe side, a week off work only to be told TWO DAYS before my tests were due it was a false positive and all OKAY! Of course ALL my tests were as clean as a whistle.

Loads do not add up about it, am somewhat miffed but better safe than sorry I guess.

Unnecessary trip to the GUM (in all fairness it was due)

A regular 3 monthly check up would be the minimum I would accept from any girl partying for me, and I would expect the same from any girl I visit.

A regular 3 monthly check up would be the minimum I would accept from any girl partying for me, and I would expect the same from any girl I visit.

I was due one as in the last time I had been was middle of May, I go every 3-4 months sooner if I have a condom come off, no what peeved me was not that I had to go as I was due to anyway but because of his paranoia I had to give up that weeks work while I was waiting for the results, for someone that only works a week or two a month it makes a fair difference if it is coming up for the end of the month and as per usual I leave it to last!

Edited by SabrinaYork

Earlier this year I received a text message from a number I did not recognise, claiming it was from a guy who'd seen me before Christmas who had caught a 'dose' but could't remember which 'pro' it was.

Funnily enough I had actually been for a check up since since then and was able to say that I was absolutely clear, thank you for your concern.

I get checked every month. Can never be too careful in this kind of work x

It's good to know that.

My GUM clinic that is fully aware of all that I do say to go twice/three times a year, personally once a month is okay for some STI but others have a three month incubation period:

1st Jan - GUM trip

14th Jan - picks up infection that has three month incubation

1st Feb - GUM trip

1st Mar - GUM trip

1st April - GUM trip

1st May - GUM infection from middle of Jan only now being detected!

Once a month is a bit overkill IMO unless of course you are after the free condoms :P

Edited by SabrinaYork

A STI could be picked up the first day after a GUM all clear and then be unwittingly transmitted. You are potentially at risk of catching or transmitting an STI if you book WG's who provide uncovered oral as part of their services unless they get tested in between clients = impossible.