Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Taggart

Fake Report Or Just A Gullible Punter?

8 posts in this topic

I never cease to be amazed at some of the reports that appear on ** from time-to-time.

Either they are written by seriously deluded punters, or pimps, high on something, hoping to entice a gullible client.

The latest work of fiction is for a lady called 'jess18brum'. The punter claims to have spent £1,300 on a 10-hour overnight session, and given the girl a £500 tip !!!!!!!!!

What's more, he never got to have penetrative sex. :o And it's the girl's first report. New, young, inexperienced, small tits and overpriced.

Fantasy doesn't even come close, so why do people in the sex industry think they can con people with ridiculous reports such as this? I, for one, am not taken in, and neither would many other savvy punters.

We are not stupid.

Whilst it wouldnt surprise me that people would spend and tip that much (I've had it happen to me) - what DOES surprise me is it's the girls first report. That's a bit suspicious.

Though I don't see what her breast size has to do with anything? X

Edited by Annabel Squires

Reads false to me but I agree with Annabel. Her boob size is irrelevant.

I never cease to be amazed at some of the reports that appear on ** from time-to-time.

Either they are written by seriously deluded punters, or pimps, high on something, hoping to entice a gullible client.

The latest work of fiction is for a lady called 'jess18brum'. The punter claims to have spent £1,300 on a 10-hour overnight session, and given the girl a £500 tip !!!!!!!!!

What's more, he never got to have penetrative sex. :o And it's the girl's first report. New, young, inexperienced, small tits and overpriced.

Fantasy doesn't even come close, so why do people in the sex industry think they can con people with ridiculous reports such as this? I, for one, am not taken in, and neither would many other savvy punters.

We are not stupid.

I have no idea whether this report/review is true or not, i trust nothing on the purple site myself knowing from experience it can be well dodgy but also have gems which is why i still use it.

The reason in my opinion why some bad SPs or their agents continue to offer bad service or scam and rip-off punters is because many punters arent savvy at all sadly and so the bad continue to have enough of these punters to stay in business. Its been shown on here where in theory punters are more savvy that thinking with your dick continues to be a widespread practice and one which all bad SPs rely on the punter doing. :)

I can't see the report?

Yes it's probably a fake - her profile has only been live for three days. I have never been tipped anywhere near that much and I've been in the business for some years, so by those standards she's doing very well.

And I'm with the others on the 'small tits' comment...

I can't see the report?

Yes it's probably a fake - her profile has only been live for three days. I have never been tipped anywhere near that much and I've been in the business for some years, so by those standards she's doing very well.

And I'm with the others on the 'small tits' comment...

She hasn't linked the report to her profile yet (which, to me, seems like an argument against it being fake) but you can see it if you go to the all field reports page (purplesite.com/FieldReports.asp and click tab for "By Date Created")

She hasn't linked the report to her profile yet (which, to me, seems like an argument against it being fake) but you can see it if you go to the all field reports page (purplesite.com/FieldReports.asp and click tab for "By Date Created")

Thank you! I never realised you could do that.

I don't understand why her overnight fee is quoted as £1,000 yet he paid her £1,300 (not including the humungous tip). Surely £300 is enough of a tip?!

I'd giver her a tip, never eat yellow snow. ;)