Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mikef2008

Best Job In The World?

29 posts in this topic

I remember a couple of years ago, stood in front of a mirror with the famous but sadly retired Paris kneeling in front of me pleasuring me with her mouth and tongue, and i remember thinking, 'This is the best hobby in the world!'. Any WGs ever think 'This is the best job in the world'? Or is the pleasure all one way?

My regular tells me a lot about her job- about the guy whose cock was so cheesy it needed a packet of wet wipes to get it clean or the guys who can't apparently wipe their arses properly or those who never go to the dentist and have death breath.Ok she is in it for the money but it certainly is a job I would not do for any amount of dosh.

My regular tells me a lot about her job- about the guy whose cock was so cheesy it needed a packet of wet wipes to get it clean or the guys who can't apparently wipe their arses properly or those who never go to the dentist and have death breath.Ok she is in it for the money but it certainly is a job I would not do for any amount of dosh.

Yes, the hygiene (or lack of) of so many men means that this job is not for the faint-hearted.

Sometimes it can feel like the easiest job in the world - I often get this feeling after a 'good' appointment, but there are many factors which make up a 'good' appointment:

- the punter arrives on time and doesn't draw attention to himself by wandering around aimlessly looking for my flat (after he's been texted precise directions) or by phoning me when he's stood right outside and calling me by my working name :rolleyes:

- he is clean. Some can have a shower in my place and yet they still have smelly pits and knob. I just don't understand it.

- he pays up without having to be asked.

- he is easy to 'service'. I'm aware how clinical that sounds, but it's true. Sometimes you have to work harder for your money.

- he takes his leave at the right time and doesn't take the piss by trying to hang around for longer than he's paid for.

- he leaves a £500 tip! :D (only joking)

If one or more of the above factors are not present, it doesn't feel like the best job in the world. If, heaven forbid, all of the above factors are missing, it can feel particularly draining.

The best job in the world is, for me, something completely unrelated to this profession. Sadly, I didn't have the hankering for said job when I was younger and could have obtained the necessary qualifications (I was too busy going out on the piss to do something as remotely boring as study). So this is the second-best job in the world (on a good day) ;)

Sometimes I'll have an awesome client who is bright, intelligent and funny and there is a natural spark. The sex will be awesome and I think Fuck this is the best job ever! Sometimes I get less exciting clients but I kind of feel that I've made someone with a lack of confidence or who is shy with women feel good about themselves and I get a glow when they leave happy. Then there are my regulars some I am genuinely fomd of and it's like being visited by a mate for a good catch up. Yeah there are a few who are hard work, but mostly its good and mostly I have a good time.

On top of that I work the days and hours I want, the £ per hour better by far than anything else I could do. I don't have a boss, annoying colleagues, a hideous commute and if I'm not feeling it I can take the day off on a whim.

best job in the world? Not sure but it suits me perfectly!

The best job in the world is, for me, something completely unrelated to this profession. Sadly, I didn't have the hankering for said job when I was younger and could have obtained the necessary qualifications (I was too busy going out on the piss to do something as remotely boring as study). So this is the second-best job in the world (on a good day) ;)

I'm intriged. What exactly is this best job in the world? :unsure:

The best job in my world is looking after my family, and that includes everything a mother does. It is never ending (you can't 'clock off') and it is rewarding and daunting and exhilarating, tiring, and makes me feel wanted and needed and happy. I have just moved house and have the biggest garden you have ever seen. I have spent hours cutting back undergrowth, felling trees etc., etc.., with my two sons who actually do not mind being with me is the single biggest reward I can think of. The oldest one comes to the supermarket with me and helps me to put the stuff away when we get home. I can't tell you how much it lifts my heart to know my family enjoy my company, and that is the key of life for me.

Sorry for waxing on..........

The other job is just the icing on the cake innit :)

All the ladies who have replied are Indies. My regular works in 3 different parlours and doesn't have the confidence to work independently. She hands over up to half her earnings to the lady bosses and on a "good" day can work 7 hours continuously.

All the ladies who have replied are Indies. My regular works in 3 different parlours and doesn't have the confidence to work independently. She hands over up to half her earnings to the lady bosses and on a "good" day can work 7 hours continuously.

I would never have the confidence to work in a parlour. Working for myself means the guy calls me because he wants to see me and nobody else. I do not have to hear that I was his second choice because his first choice was busy. I lack confidence which is one of the reasons why working as an indie suits me so well.

Funny old world :)

Ditto Sarah.

And those places where they parade the girls out so the guy can choose? Oh God, it'd be like PE at school again and I'd never be picked!

Ditto Sarah.

And those places where they parade the girls out so the guy can choose? Oh God, it'd be like PE at school again and I'd never be picked!

Do they really do that? I thought that was only in films! How awful

Do they really do that? I thought that was only in films! How awful

Well, I'm not sure how often in the UK, my OH once ended up in a place once where he got to choose from a line up and I have a couple of Australian and American contacts elsewhere on the internet who work in this manner. They have to stand in a row and say a few words to the man to encourage him to pick her!!! How awful would that be?!

Edited by EnglishLondonGirl

Well, I'm not sure how often in the UK, my OH once ended up in a place once where he got to choose from a line up and I have a couple of Australian and American contacts elsewhere on the internet who work in this manner. They have to stand in a row and say a few words to the man to encourage him to pick her!!! How awful would that be?!

So let me get this right... they have to stand in a line up, encourage the guy to go with them... and then hand over half the fee???

So let me get this right... they have to stand in a line, encourage the guy to go with them, and then.... hand over half the fee???

Oh Bugger. Sorry

Edited by Sarah Summers

So let me get this right... they have to stand in a line, encourage the guy to go with them, and then.... hand over half the fee???

Oh Bugger. Sorry

Basically yes!

Sounds beyong hideous.

Well that's just it, it will vary from person to person won't it? It's just a job I would love to be doing, and it's a 'real' job which I could tell people about (unlike this job, where you can tell no-one). That said, it's obviously easy to be idealistic when one is not actually doing the job concerned - I'm sure it presents its own challenges and problems!

On top of that I work the days and hours I want, the £ per hour better by far than anything else I could do. I don't have a boss, annoying colleagues, a hideous commute and if I'm not feeling it I can take the day off on a whim.

Yes, I agree, these are definite bonuses about this job.

And those places where they parade the girls out so the guy can choose?

I worked in one such place when I first started, way back when. I only lasted two weeks. The problem was not getting 'picked', the problem was seeing between 10-12 clients a day and only bringing home at most £250 a day. Obviously, I soon cottoned on to the fact that I could make the same from seeing one or two clients as an indie (and only working 2-3 hours a day, as opposed to parlour days, which started at 10am and ended at 9pm :o ). I never went back.

Ditto Sarah.

Some parlours still do it. I am always embarrassed, for myself as well as the girls.

Some parlours still do it. I am always embarrassed, for myself as well as the girls.

One of the worst times I remember was all the girls having to come out and say hello and the guy going, are these the only ones you've got here today?

At least now, I know if someone gets in touch, it's cause they actually want to see me rather than because there's no one else available!

One of the worst times I remember was all the girls having to come out and say hello and the guy going, are these the only ones you've got here today?

At least now, I know if someone gets in touch, it's cause they actually want to see me rather than because there's no one else available!

Urgh, that's horrible! That couldn't fail to make a girl feel like she's in a cattle market.

Oh God, it'd be like PE at school again and I'd never be picked!

A girl that I saw in such a place told me that it sad not being picked but what was worse was to be picked too much as some of the other girls were worse behaved than the customers?

Yes, I was in one once. I felt most uncomfortable.

Ditto Sarah.

My friend has worked in parlours where girls are paraded, she admitted if someone creepy came in she'd start dribbling, pretend she was 'special needs' so he wouldn't pick her. :D

Best job in the world has got to be "retired" :D

As my job doesn't involve coral reefs, beautiful fishies, tropical islands, or daily diving I couldn't really call it the best job in the world. It isn't too bad though ;)