SukhoiT50

What Percentage Of Your Punts Were The Best, Average & Rubbish?

93 posts in this topic

11 years of punting!

10% of my punts have been the best, dream punt, all boxes ticked, memorable, woohoooo, luved every second, happy days!

60% have been average, not gonna complain!

30% have been rubbish, piss take, not worth the money, should get a refund!

I remember all the ladies from the best punts (obviously)! My first, second & third punts were all average, but I still remember all three ladies, after that most of the average punts are just a blur! Coming to the "should get a refund" punts, why is it that I bloody remember them all, even when I don't want to?

Plz share your experiences! Thank you!

I can't put in the time to work out accurate percentages. Most have been good punts. At the other end of the scale the excellent punts are far more then the really bad punts. Of the 3 rankings bad punts are very very low.

@ N1K

Do you use a spreadsheet for compiling this data?

or was it just a rough guess?

I know it was aimed at the men but it has got me thinking.

I wouldn't know where to start if I wanted to work out those

figures......... we aren't supposed to keep records of our

meetings/clients......... :)

@ N1K

Not even for the tax man? :blink:

Not even for the tax man? :blink:

Paul I said aren't supposed to keep records....

for discretionary reasons.... protecting the clients.

I have been slated before for admitting I keep detailed accounts

of all my appointments.

Some ladies say they delete all trace of guys once the meeting is done.

I doubt that. How would they screen future possible bad appointments/clients...

that is but one reason to keep records.

@ N1K

The guys at NASA spent a head scratching 2 months to compile this data to pin point accuracy for me! Yes, it's just a very rough estimate, I wanted to keep it simple just to get an idea about other punters experiences! Your input is also welcome, plz tell us what you are thinking?

Hmm I would say that 70% of my appointments so far have been terrible, would of been more productive to set my money on fire and warm my house with it. I seem to have a nack of catching girls when they are having a bad day and seeing every girl who simply doesn't do what's in her likes list and even got baited and switched last month in London. A casual observer would say "Antihero! your an idiot! You should research and pick girls more carefully!" But I riposte that all my punts are girls with positive feedback with non-photo shopped pics who seem to have a grasp of the English language.

Of the rest 25% have been average, going in expecting expecting exactly what I've gotten and have left relatively satisfied with how things went.

5% have been bloody amazing earth-shatteringly good, above all expectations punts that will be remembered for a very long time.

I can't put in the time to work out accurate percentages. Most have been good punts. At the other end of the scale the excellent punts are far more then the really bad punts. Of the 3 rankings bad punts are very very low.

Thanks for your reply! Would you say your very very low bad punts are down to planning ahead & researching?

I know why I have many bad punts! I live in a area with not so many great choices, so when a new girl turns up, I don't research (wait for a FR, etc) & take the gamble, occasionally it is a great punt, most are average & some are bad! I'm working to change this & now I have joined this forum, I hope it will be very helpful! I am now willing to travel further, research & plan ahead, so I keep the bad punts to a very very low!

Based on this years 41 punts:

25 (61%) been the best, dream punt, all boxes ticked, memorable, woohoooo, luved every second, happy days!

14 (34%) have been average, not gonna complain!

2 (4%) have been rubbish, piss take, not worth the money, should get a refund!

Looking back on the years of punts the percentages stay relatively the same.

Okay I may have strange reasons for and against selecting who I want to punt with but with the success percentages...Looking pretty good. :)

Based on this years 41 punts:

25 (61%) been the best, dream punt, all boxes ticked, memorable, woohoooo, luved every second, happy days!

14 (34%) have been average, not gonna complain!

2 (4%) have been rubbish, piss take, not worth the money, should get a refund!

Looking back on the years of punts the percentages stay relatively the same.

Okay I may have strange reasons for and against selecting who I want to punt with but with the success percentages...Looking pretty good. :)

Very good i would say. :) My overall approx is;

20% excellent punts.

50% good punts.

20% average punts.

10% bad punts/scams/rip-offs/attempted rip-offs. I have to distinguish between good and excellent as excellent are on another level to me.:)

Edited by smiths

Dividing my experience only 3 ways doesn't feel natural because I'd have more categories than that. If you insist on 3 with an ordinary vanilla one in the middle my top category would probably hold the positive punts I either haven't forgotten or shouldn't forget. At the bottom, the negative ones I haven't forgotten or should have forgotten or have been lucky enough to forget.

The 10 60 30 pattern from the poster who started this thread sounds close to my British experience. There are other places where things can be very different, I should say. 30 60 10 wouldn't be unusual in those.

Out of about 300 UK punts since 1965 my number of memorable positive ones must be somewhere between 20 and 30. Say 25. There would have been around 4 times as many positively useless punts as that.

If I had a general message for the bottom 90% WGs there after this history it might be "Put some more life into it, ladies: punters usually aren't necrophiliacs".

First punted once 7 years ago, but have only been regular in the last 8 months, 22 punts in total.

Fortunately I've had no absolutely rubbish, piss-take ones, there have been girls who could have been either more attractive, responsive or enthusiastic, but all have had a redeeming feature like a pretty face, nice smile, hot body, sexy moves or friendly chat. As I look back with more of a frame of reference, I can see that some of my early punts which at the time I was very pleased with do actually fall into the merely average category.

36% excellent, would return again at the drop of a hat.

64% average, either their looks, service or attitude make me feel as if I wouldn't hurry to go back.

0% poor, never met a complete waste of time where I have wanted to walk.

Maybe I've been lucky, but I generally do some research on here beforehand and a lot of my punts have been in the punter's paradise of MK where the general standard is quite high.

...or maybe I'm just grateful like these guys:

During a 15 year punting career.....

2% - absolute dream punts, faultless 10/10, wish she was my girlfriend

18% - Very good punts, 9/10, not quite the above

40% - Average punts, nothing special but a good service, run of the mill parlour punts, wouldnt complain but in no hurry to return.

40% - Bad punts, wish I hadnt bothered, ripped off, uninterested girl, clearly doesnt enjoy being a whore etc.

only a very small percentage have been bad. i'm very happy with my punting experiences

Early punting career: sometimes 100% punts awful 1 month, then a few decent ones the next month. Nothing great. Straight massage were better, more relaxing.

Then....the most amazing thing happened, I met mature ladies: 9/10 of those punts were amazing.

Now I always stick with mature ladies and 80% are good, very few (maybe 1%) are worth repeating as the experience was so good. Importantly none are dreadful (well, 1 in the last few years).

Around 80% have been good, and the failures have been when I have punted without doing the necessary research, or when in a strange town and thinking with my lower brain. :angry:

25% truly amazing

25% good

25% satisfactory

25% execrable

I guess...50% were bloody fantastic so multiple visits were made

30% were pleasant enough to go back a few times

10% were disappointing

10% were total shite

I have had 15 punts and I would say:

3 mindblowing

9 good

3 poor

The best of course is an ever diminishing %age. At the time, my first ever punt was the best, so i had a 100% rating. However, the second turned out to be better so I was already down to 50%. The tird was not a sgood a sthe second, and I was down to a little over 33%.........

So many years and punts later, the best represents around 0.001%.

Statistics - they'd drive you mad eventually!

Roughly speaking, I would say half are good or better, including a third excellent.

The other half would be split between satisfactory, disappointing and poor.

Judging by recent punts, the percentages improve with experience. Most of the poor punts were in the early days, before discovering PN.

Of my 11 punts over the past 7 years:

Excellent 2

Good 5

Average 3

Waste of time and money 1

To experience everything going right is pretty rare imo, but that is to be expected when viewed with a realist's eye.

Pre-internet usage it was a pretty hit and miss business.

Since then I've had a few below par experiences, but it has usually been a case of, on leaving, thinking "That was a bit weird, and I don't think I'll go back". In a curious masochistic kind of way it helps to maintain the mystery, you can never be sure what you are going to get on a first visit.

On the majority of occasions, even if there has been something not so good during the meeting, there is usually something else that was good, something good enough to be remembered with a smile.

At one time, a long time ago, I remember advocating a score out of 10 for FRs instead of a simple yes or no. I don't think that a single score really captures it. A more recent idea I had was for two scores, a high point score, and a low point score. For those rare and perfect meets the low score would match the high. I had a couple of experiences fairly recently, and in neither case would I return, one I would have rated from 4 to 8.5, the second one from 5 to 6. I have better memories of the first encounter (the less good aspects have been deleted :P ).

I am another who feels the need to have four categories (dreamy, good, forgettable, dreadful) but would also give a different answer for my total punting experience and my current success rate.

All time: 5% - 25% - 50% - 20%

Present: 5% - 75% - 20% - 5%

Haven’t thought about it before, but it seems that a combination of old age and the internet make it no easier for me to find the ‘special’ ladies but do help avoid the disasters.

.......and all a rough guess, before Adele asks to check me notes!!

I am another who feels the need to have four categories (dreamy, good, forgettable, dreadful) but would also give a different answer for my total punting experience and my current success rate.

All time: 5% - 25% - 50% - 20%

Present: 5% - 75% - 20% - 5%

Haven’t thought about it before, but it seems that a combination of old age and the internet make it no easier for me to find the ‘special’ ladies but do help avoid the disasters.

.......and all a rough guess, before Adele asks to check me notes!!

Your present percentages need adjusting as they add up to 105%. ;)