MrPunt

Bad Eggs In Highly Rated Establishments

63 posts in this topic

Isn't it a great shame when you have seen several girls from the same establishment that executes a great service this prompting you to go back again and again but you meet a bad egg that completely ruins your perception of an establishment and the precious reputation.

Some ladies are not meant for this industry and I am starting this thread so that everyone can share their bad experience with a bad egg from a well reputed establishment.

In my experience it has been with a lady called Charlotte, this establishment is probably the best of the best in my view, it's just a big shame that girls like this can taint the good name of an establishment.

Here are the reports on her from what I can find:

http://www.punternet.com/frs/fr_view.php?recnum=104134

http://www.punternet.com/frs/fr_view.php?recnum=105435

I didn't write mine as it was too awful to relive, no kissing, no suckling, no enthusiasm, completely conceited "talking about herself non stop and doing her hair in the mirror during our allotted time"... she just laid there motionless with no desire to make any connection or any enjoyment.

Does anyone else have any other ladies that offered a horrible service from an excellent reputed establishment... I think it is best to rid these ladies from these places as it lets the whole business down.

MrPunt

There will always be women in this job who are not cut out for it....

have a shocking attitude..... are lazy... greedy.... etc etc and they

do give the rest of us a bad name........ just as the idiot clients do

to the good guys.

If the lady is indie then all you can do is make it a one off and not return.

If she is parlour or agency and gets a bad reputation then it is purely down

to the agent or parlour owner to oust her.... the bad agents continue to send

clients to these ladies and that is shocking.

Unfortunately these women will simply move on to the next unsuspecting agent or

parlour.

Well, I obviously agree with the OP as one of the FRs quoted is mine.

In this case the establishment was very good about it and got in touch with me to rectify matters.

I had a similar experience recently in another highly-rated establishment, The Bunny Lounge. The establishment made no response, which I think was shortsighted on their part. I had been to them 3 times before, and praised them to the skies. There are another two or three girls there at the moment that I like the look of, but I am very reluctant to go. Once bitten...

A few years ago I had a terrible experience at 0044. No response from the management - which was odd, as they did respond when I gave a rather patchy report to another girl.

I've also had bad experiecnes with other establishments, but they were bog-standard, not highly rated - places like Eternity Girls.

I have on a few occasions had a sub-standard experience at the Parlour I have visited most often (Intimate Massage in Bedford) and the WG in question vanished from the rota very soon afterwards in each case.

This thread is a very good reason why many of us prefer the indie route :huh:

I'm sorry to learn of poor experiences with Charlotte.

I saw her on one of her early stints (she was billed as new) at HoD London a little while ago - FR posted - and while it wasn't one of my better punts, it was certainly a long way from being a bad one. I put this down to her inexperience as it was clear to me that she had tried very hard to please though securing a permanent place on the HoD roster might possibly have been her primary incentive.

In my experience, she was happy to kiss with tongues but only with the lips lightly touching and the tongues flicking against each other. When passions intensified and I started to kiss with more enthuasism, she would splutter after a few seconds and then break off gasping for air blaming her hay fever. She seemed happy to recommence only to have the same reaction and eventually suggested that we kissed the way she wanted to. This didn't do much for me having recently experienced the delightful kissing techniques of Izabel from the same establishment, Laura of MKE and many other ladies throughout my punting career and wanted more of the same. It was my decision in the end to give up as it wasn't ...well...much fun. But kissing with tongues was definitely on the menu that day.

Her OWO was very good and intercourse excellent as she moved up a couple of gears in terms of enthusiasm. I certainly had no complaints in either of these areas. The pre and post coital chat didn't seem out of the ordinary either and she convincingly went through the motions of wanting to get to know me.

I thought she was gorgeous looking and would have seen her again in the hope that she'd improve with experience but the accounts by Messrs B & P, both of some standing on this forum, sound as if she was either having a bad day or else becoming disenchanted wiht her new career. Whatever the reason I am certainly put off seeing her again.

Isn't it a great shame when you have seen several girls from the same establishment that executes a great service this prompting you to go back again and again but you meet a bad egg that completely ruins your perception of an establishment and the precious reputation.

Some ladies are not meant for this industry and I am starting this thread so that everyone can share their bad experience with a bad egg from a well reputed establishment.

In my experience it has been with a lady called Charlotte, this establishment is probably the best of the best in my view, it's just a big shame that girls like this can taint the good name of an establishment.

Here are the reports on her from what I can find:

http://www.punternet.com/frs/fr_view.php?recnum=104134

http://www.punternet.com/frs/fr_view.php?recnum=105435

I didn't write mine as it was too awful to relive, no kissing, no suckling, no enthusiasm, completely conceited "talking about herself non stop and doing her hair in the mirror during our allotted time"... she just laid there motionless with no desire to make any connection or any enjoyment.

Does anyone else have any other ladies that offered a horrible service from an excellent reputed establishment... I think it is best to rid these ladies from these places as it lets the whole business down.

MrPunt

Mr Punt,

In the interests of a fair debate I must bring the forums attention to Charlotte's other report -

Report by Confuscius

The author has written 76 reports both positive and negative, although you may not agree with his view on Charlotte we can all agree that he is a respected author of field reports and not fake.

However prior to you posting this thread Charlotte had already been spoken to regarding your complaint before you went public with it. Should she receive another negative field report whilst working at House of Divine in South Kensington that is evidenced and from a reliable source then she will be asked to leave and will not be employed there again in the future.

Are you satisfied with the action House of Divine is taking or is there something else you would like us to do in the meantime ?

I have seen on other agencies a girl no longer listed in the agencies portfolio after a few bad reports. Then a new girl joins the agency with a different name but with photographs and other facts and figures that come over from the original profile.

Not that I am insinuating that would happen in this case.

I have seen on other agencies a girl no longer listed in the agencies portfolio after a few bad reports. Then a new girl joins the agency with a different name but with photographs and other facts and figures that come over from the original profile.

Not that I am insinuating that would happen in this case.

The only time we have changed a girls name is for security reasons or in the case they leave then return and someone is using their old working name.

It's a shame when something like this happens. Not all working girls are cut out for every punter. Some girls are better with the more gentle of clients, and cn't handle the more hardened punters who want their monies' worth. Maybe the parlour could point things like this out when punters make a booking - that so and so would be better suited to you?

From a customer service perspective you could not ask for a more adult response from the establishment. I have seen Charlotte and agree with the the general census, simply in comparison with the very open, giving and relaxed approach of girls like Trinity, Sally and the sadly missed Kitty, Charlotte could benefit by adjusting the balance of attention more in favour of the client. That said she is a sight to behold and I certainly did not feel poorly treated or offended at paying £60 to have half hour of FS including OWO (offered).

Subtle changes such as below would surely encourage positive FR's.

- Remove FFK/GFE/Mild Dom etc from profile if not happy to provide (worst part of eating out is when you are told the food you have chosen on the menu isn't available).

- Ask what the Client would like to do

- Try to replace the I don't like this with I do like that

- Be aware that how a girl acts when a client has erupted is just as memorable as how she acts when he enters the room! Ella was a great example i.e. My back still wet from the shower, she took my towel and dried my back, and after happy ending she wanted to clean me up and take a few moments to re-group, rather than eject seat of the bed and leg it to the bathroom. It felt different and made me feel special (something I was also told at school).

Like any other job it is in the first few days and weeks you learn fast and often your preconceived idea of a role needs to be adjusted. It is however fair to offer a little guidance on how to improve. After this time either you or your employer decide if your skills suit the role and the goals of the business...

I for one hope she stays and would be pleased to visit again, that said I need to find a damn good reason not to see the delightful Trinity for a third, fourth.....time!

It's a shame when something like this happens. Not all working girls are cut out for every punter. Some girls are better with the more gentle of clients, and cn't handle the more hardened punters who want their monies' worth. Maybe the parlour could point things like this out when punters make a booking - that so and so would be better suited to you?

I dont recommend punters taking Establishments recommendations until they have been to the place and punted first to build up a bit of trust. Some will tell the punter blatant lies just to get him to the punt in the hope he thinks with his dick and stays whatever as i know from personal experiences.

Good or better WGs are good with all punters that show respect and are clean, and if working for an Establishment they wont in many cases have a clue who they will be punting with so being flexible and able to punt with all types of punters is often going to be the case. :)

I dont recommend punters taking Establishments recommendations until they have been to the place and punted first to build up a bit of trust. Some will tell the punter blatant lies just to get him to the punt in the hope he thinks with his dick and stays whatever as i know from personal experiences.

Good or better WGs are good with all punters that show respect and are clean, and if working for an Establishment they wont in many cases have a clue who they will be punting with so being flexible and able to punt with all types of punters is often going to be the case. :)

In that case she would benefit from going indie and having a website where she can state who she will and will not see. That is .. if she is really cut out for this line of work?

From a customer service perspective you could not ask for a more adult response from the establishment. I have seen Charlotte and agree with the the general census, simply in comparison with the very open, giving and relaxed approach of girls like Trinity, Sally and the sadly missed Kitty, Charlotte could benefit by adjusting the balance of attention more in favour of the client. That said she is a sight to behold and I certainly did not feel poorly treated or offended at paying £60 to have half hour of FS including OWO (offered).

- Remove FFK/GFE/Mild Dom etc from profile if not happy to provide (worst part of eating out is when you are told the food you have chosen on the menu isn't available).

- Be aware that how a girl acts when a client has erupted is just as memorable as how she acts when he enters the room! Ella was a great example i.e. My back still wet from the shower, she took my towel and dried my back, and after happy ending she wanted to clean me up and take a few moments to re-group, rather than eject seat of the bed and leg it to the bathroom. It felt different and made me feel special (something I was also told at school).

Like any other job it is in the first few days and weeks you learn fast and often your preconceived idea of a role needs to be adjusted. It is however fair to offer a little guidance on how to improve. After this time either you or your employer decide if your skills suit the role and the goals of the business...

I for one hope she stays and would be pleased to visit again, that said I need to find a damn good reason not to see the delightful Trinity for a third, fourth.....time!

I agree regarding the response by MrDivine, good customer service. :)

In that case she would benefit from going indie and having a website where she can state who she will and will not see. That is .. if she is really cut out for this line of work?

Indeed, it would give her that flexibility but who knows whether that is of any interest to her. What i do know from speaking to numerous WGs over the years is once they took that step to becoming Indies not one regretted it. :)

This kind of feedback is gold dust for an establishment. It is evidenced and goes onto to make recommendations, all of which either have or will be implemented. The ball is firmly in Charlotte's court now, she knows what she has to do to please the client and her attention has been brought to all her reports and this thread.

There is a high demand for days at our SW7 residence so she is aware she is in no way irreplaceable.

Indeed, it would give her that flexibility but who knows whether that is of any interest to her. What i do know from speaking to numerous WGs over the years is once they took that step to becoming Indies not one regretted it. :)

Fair point by Sarah Summers and yourself Smiths. However the point is the indies you speak to do not regret it as they've become successful in their own right, perhaps in some cases with a good reputation earned at agency to springboard their indie career? There is a percentage of girls who become indies who then just go off the radar as no matter how good a WG they are, they have no business sense or are just plain lazy.

Some girls go indie without looking into the costs of letting a flat (plus council tax, utility bills etc), advertising, being contactable (email/mobile) and managing their own website or even being bothered to update their ** profile. The ones that don't research this and struggle then either go back to an agency or disappear altogether. Hence threads like 'Where Are They Now ?'.

Edited by Mr DivineMK

Fair point by Sarah Summers and yourself Smiths. However the point is the indies you speak to do not regret it as they've become successful in their own right, perhaps in some cases with a good reputation earned at agency to springboard their indie career? There is a percentage of girls who become indies who then just go off the radar as no matter how good a WG they are, they have no business sense or are just plain lazy.

Some girls go indie without looking into the costs of letting a flat (plus council tax, utility bills etc), advertising, being contactable (email/mobile) and managing their own website or even being bothered to update their ** profile. The ones that don't research this and struggle then either go back to an agency or disappear altogether. Hence threads like 'Where Are They Now ?'.

Certainly very many have worked at Establishments, be it Parlours, Agencies or Parties before going Indie or offered Indie appointments on the days they didnt work at the Establishment initially so dipping their toe in the Indie world without leaving the Establishment till they were more established or confident.

Those that havent so they said worked at an Establishment are often to be found on the purple site and its a reason in my view that some are clueless, they havent any experience and not had the opportunity of talking to other WGs to get advice. Of course a good WG is a good WG wherever they work. :)

Update.

Charlotte has read this thread in it's entirety and has after due consideration decided she will not be returning to work at House of Divine in South Kensington.

Personally I feel that is a shame and had hoped she would have taken on board the clients comments and improved her attitude. We would never ask a girl to offer services she is not comfortable with but there is ways of saying no whilst remaining professional and more importantly not making the client feel uncomfortable in anyway.

Update.

Charlotte has read this thread in it's entirety and has after due consideration decided she will not be returning to work at House of Divine in South Kensington.

Personally I feel that is a shame and had hoped she would have taken on board the clients comments and improved her attitude. We would never ask a girl to offer services she is not comfortable with but there is ways of saying no whilst remaining professional and more importantly not making the client feel uncomfortable in anyway.

No hanging about then, her decision so good luck to her and a space for another WG at South Kensington i assume. :)

Edited by smiths

No hanging about then, her decision so good luck to her and a space for another WG at South Kensington i assume. :)

Well Chloe had been moved to alternate Wednesdays to give Charlotte a trial. There are one or two waiting in the wings, also Sabrina is back after her breast enhancement and the jury is still out on Tori. Watch this space.

That's a shame!

I am sure that any girl keen to work for HOD would not intentionally provide services that would reflect negatively on her or the establishment, after all who gets up in the morning with the intention of going to work to do a bad job.

Good luck Charlotte, great legs by the way and thanks for the mammories.

If it’s any help Mr D, I can be free on Tuesdays, but at 6ft 4" you will need to raise the mirrors a little...and hopefully MrPunt won’t write my first field report.

My Profile

Tall dark and handsome with a build any Olympic female badminton player would be proud of.

Stats: 42c, 34w, 34L

Height: 6'4''

Nat: British

Incall: London

Services: Mostly at discretion, including but not limited to - NRM (naked running man, if music available), WC (Walnut Cracking), BC (Butt Clenching), Photography (macro lens and sepia mode only)

I am sure Trinity would provide a reference!

Well Chloe had been moved to alternate Wednesdays to give Charlotte a trial. There are one or two waiting in the wings, also Sabrina is back after her breast enhancement and the jury is still out on Tori. Watch this space.

If it’s any help Mr D, I can be free on Tuesdays, but at 6ft 4" you will need to raise the mirrors a little...and hopefully MrPunt won’t write my first field report.

My Profile

Tall dark and handsome with a build any Olympic female badminton player would be proud of.

Stats: 42c, 34w, 34L

Height: 6'4''

Nat: British

Incall: London

Services: Mostly at discretion, including but not limited to - NRM (naked running man, if music available), WC (Walnut Cracking), BC (Butt Clenching), Photography (macro lens and sepia mode only)

I am sure Trinity would provide a reference!

Is the WC service a strictly walnut based service, or are any other types o nuts included in your repertoire. I'm not interested in NRM but like a bit of NMW (naked moonwalking) in between rounds. I understand that very few people are able to adequately perform NMW though so is this an extra charge, and if so, how much?

Is the WC service a strictly walnut based service, or are any other types o nuts included in your repertoire. I'm not interested in NRM but like a bit of NMW (naked moonwalking) in between rounds. I understand that very few people are able to adequately perform NMW though so is this an extra charge, and if so, how much?

Hello Lovely Miss Kitty...

For you, any nuts will be considered, but would need to see on the day to judge length, girth and knobbly edges.

NMW is possible, although will need to check with the establishment regarding additional charges. Strictly speaking it would not be possible to be performed completely naked as fellow MW's will confirm that on a carpeted floor there is the obvious health and safety risk of burning and/or general chafing, therefore footwear (slip on's preferably) is essential. To be honest this should not detract from your enjoyment and the client is not restricted to just 1 MW per session (even if just 30mins booked), I am in fact a Pringle MW (once I pop I just cant stop).