thej

Whats New In Walthamstow

4 posts in this topic

Hi all,

On here and **, there seems to be a lot happening in Walthamstow over the last few months. Seems full of (EE) providers offering 60/70 for an hour.

I've tried a few (julia.love = enthusiastic, Sherry = passive, Samantha in belgrave road = probably the worst punt I've ever had).

Can anyone recommend any of the E17 girls? Especially if there are any oriental, sorely missing Extreme's in Hoe St.

Thanks, TheJ.

There used to be a very good greyhound racing track there. If that's gone then that's news! :rolleyes:

Hi all,

On here and **, there seems to be a lot happening in Walthamstow over the last few months. Seems full of (EE) providers offering 60/70 for an hour.

I've tried a few (julia.love = enthusiastic, Sherry = passive, Samantha in belgrave road = probably the worst punt I've ever had).

Can anyone recommend any of the E17 girls? Especially if there are any oriental, sorely missing Extreme's in Hoe St.

Thanks, TheJ.

Yeah saw Julia.love,she was great,only worry was that she offers BB,am looking for more myself in this area so,will be watching this thread carefully!

Tried a few recently, Mona, in Julia's old flat. Was great looking, but not too much fun.

Maya in 38Belgrave however was an amazing find. Just arrived in the country, was so much more fun than any of the others I've seen there. Spent an hour with her last week, would recommend.

Place is surrounded by EE, wish the orientals would move back.