na2than

What Would You Do?

19 posts in this topic

last saturday night i bumped into the famous lady behind the dollymop files. We were in soho and i used every ounce of self control not to say hello in case she was either working or more importantly having private time to herself. so my question if you meet a lady on your " to do" list what would you do?

Edited by na2than

If I wasn't paying for her time I would not intrude. If we'd met before I might try and make eye contact. Discretion is a two way street.

Edited by Scoobydrew

I wouldn't approach her, for the reasons you gave and I wouldn't like to come across stalker-ish.

I would however mention seeing her if I made a booking and tell her she is even lovelier in person, a little bit of flattery never hurt anyone ;)

that would have been my approach to her and joking aside she looks great in the flesh

It might be considered unseemly so get down on one knee and break into a chorus of "Hello Dolly".

If only life were more like a musical...

last saturday night i bumped into the famous lady behind the dollymop files. We were in soho and i used every ounce of self control not to say hello in case she was either working or more importantly having private time to herself. so my question if you meet a lady on your " to do" list what would you do?

Show her some respect and dont say anything to her, just get on with what i was doing. :)

that would have been my approach to her and joking aside she looks great in the flesh

She sure does !

You did the right thing in not approaching her.

Given that she is on your 'to do' list then you are not a customer, and have not met. So she does not know you. So you do nothing and keep walking. I refer the honorable member to the thread about seeing a WG in Ikea.

You're too sensitive, you should have sauntered up and slapped your tackle onto the betty grable and said, "Play your cards right, luv and you could be munching on a large slice of this for an hour." Who could possibly get offended with that opening gambit?

Both of you should ignore each other. You do not know whether the people she is with know of her web site and occupation. Just because you may look to be alone she does not know if your wife/partner/best friend is just about to come out of the shadows and ask a difficult question.

BTW how could you tell it was Dolly? I thought her pictures were sufficiently obscured to render recognition impossible.

BTW how could you tell it was Dolly? I thought her pictures were sufficiently obscured to render recognition impossible.

Yes, what if it wasn't her, but someone who looked remarkably similar? It would be very embarrassing for this lady if you approached her and revealed you were intending to pay her money for sex.

Edited by markw

Yes, what if it wasn't her, but someone who looked remarkably similar? It would be very embarrassing for this lady if you approached her and revealed you were intending to pay her money for sex.

Come on OP and tell us how you were so sure!

First she is a woman.

So there is no reason not to approach and try to pick up a woman

Millions of guys try this everyday.

You may even be lucky

i was no more than 4 foot from her enjoying a coffee...so i whipped out the magic i phone and went to her new improved website and double checked. I do like the idea of nero's approach but it is just not my style

Edited by na2than

i'm ashamed to say it but i have often used the line "OMG you are so lovely and i'm a shrek lookalike, could i compensate you for your time ?"

i'm ashamed to say it but i have often used the line "OMG you are so lovely and i'm a shrek lookalike, could i compensate you for your time ?"

Good one, I must remember it!

but you still haven't explained how you could be so certain, bearing in mind the concealment of her face on her site.

My face wasn't always hidden...(Only since that HH/Pnet stuff, whereupon I was given a much more mainstream addy that I hadn't been aware of, and I hadn't spoken to any paper/journo/blogger)

I am in Soho a lot, so it could have been me...

As I am single, I actually wouldn't mind if someone winked and nodded to me if they saw me, but only if I was alone! You could never tell what the situation was otherwise. I'd smile back, I would!

People say, why did you have your face visible if you weren't totally out?

In the online newbie days, my investigation seemed to show that either the face or the full on gynae (but not often both) was de rigueur. I wasn't going to show my bits, so I chose face. I soon saw that girls hid their faces and bits, but...my face was already there, so I left it. Too late. I knew it could be a prob, but I thought, I'll deal with that if I have to. I have a speech prepared if I need it, but I hope I don't! I'm still find-able in places, but it's minimal.

So Na2than, say hello next time! :P

Edited by Dollymopp

a true sweetie with great taste in clothes , shoes and coffee