dick78

Ladies' Parts - Am I Being Dim?

24 posts in this topic

I'm sorry if this is a lttle indelicate but....the last couple of ladies I have seen have caused me to ponder this. One of them, to my certain knowledge, had seen no other clients that day and I was the first and only client she was going to see. I cannot be so certain about the other lady but I am fairly sure that I was the first client she saw that day. On each occasion, on getting very familiar with their most interesting and intimate parts, I was a little taken aback to notice a distinct aroma not dissimilar to germolene meets condom (almost medicated if you will), not unpleasant but, to me, surprising. On neither occasion did it seem proper to enquire as to the source and I thought that I would simply put the question generally here, in the hope of not being stupid and missing the blindingly obvious, nor or offending anyone. Simply, I am intrigued.

Edited by dick78

I'm sorry if this is a lttle indelicate but....the last couple of ladies I have seen have caused me to ponder this. One of them, to my certain knowledge, had seen no other clients that day and I was the first and only client she was going to see. I cannot be so certain about the other lady but I am fairly sure that I was the first client she saw that day. On each occasion, on getting very familiar with their most interesting and intimate parts, I was a little taken aback to notice a distinct aroma not dissimilar to germolene meets condom, not unpleasant but, to me, surprising. On neither occasion did it seem proper to enquire as to the source and I thought that I would simply put the question generally here, in the hope of not being stupid and missing the blindingly obvious, nor or offending anyone. Simply, I am intrigued.

Could it have been some sort of lube?

Could it have been some sort of lube?

Germolene scented? Thats going to have a limited appeal isn't it. But thats what I thought too and was seeking clarification or correction.

I'm sorry if this is a lttle indelicate but....the last couple of ladies I have seen have caused me to ponder this. One of them, to my certain knowledge, had seen no other clients that day and I was the first and only client she was going to see. I cannot be so certain about the other lady but I am fairly sure that I was the first client she saw that day. On each occasion, on getting very familiar with their most interesting and intimate parts, I was a little taken aback to notice a distinct aroma not dissimilar to germolene meets condom (almost medicated if you will), not unpleasant but, to me, surprising. On neither occasion did it seem proper to enquire as to the source and I thought that I would simply put the question generally here, in the hope of not being stupid and missing the blindingly obvious, nor or offending anyone. Simply, I am intrigued.

I remember some old style carbolic soap used to smell like Germolene. :)

Wasn't it Wrights Coal Tar Soap. Didn't know it was still around.

Perhaps spermicidal lube used with cap.

Thats still around and selling in most Chemists. :)

Thats still around and selling in most Chemists. :)

I obviously don't look around that much when in the chemist's shop. Just scuttle in and ask for my packet of three then shuffle out trying not to look too embarrassed :D .

Maybe it was condom and for some reason didn't want to mention you were not first client? that or lube or some kind of stuff some girls use to soothe sore vaginas. I can't think what they are called, like vagisil or soemthing...

Some condoms give off a medical type smell particularly noticeable when in the canine ( doggy ) position.Antiseptic rather than hot rubber.

i use it

i use it

There's got to be a witty response, but it just won't come!

I have heard of the occasional lady using a dab of germolene or other similar products on their botty in anticipation of a-level....perhaps they wanted to be well prepared just in case?

You may have been the first client but not the first person she had sex with that day ?

You may have been the first client but not the first person she had sex with that day ?

That is a fair comment but I don't believe it to be the case judging from our conversation - one client a week maybe, definitely a second income stream and doing it for the social side as much as anything - and she had been working that day making a very sizeable fee (six times my daily rate!) out of her professional(not wg) skills. Maybe a little light entertainment on her own before seeing me as she did profess to a serious weakness for masturbating..........who knows.

No, I just wondered if this was something that all the ladies did, or some well known thing that was in common use, and I have been too stupid too notice. It would seem not, which is good :)

Purchase a packet of Johnson Baby wipes. I think you will find your answer. Quick wipe down after journey to work, nothing sinister.

That is a fair comment but I don't believe it to be the case judging from our conversation - one client a week maybe, definitely a second income stream and doing it for the social side as much as anything - and she had been working that day making a very sizeable fee (six times my daily rate!) out of her professional(not wg) skills. Maybe a little light entertainment on her own before seeing me as she did profess to a serious weakness for masturbating..........who knows.

No, I just wondered if this was something that all the ladies did, or some well known thing that was in common use, and I have been too stupid too notice. It would seem not, which is good :)

Or she could have lied, when people are selling something they have been known to do this. My ex used to say that she never saw more than two or three punters in a day, her record was fifteen.

Edited by mike52

Indeed she may have a partner or he might not of even been her first punter of the day as there is no way of knowing for definite what others get up to unless you have them under survellience 24/7. :)

not sure how certain you can be that you were the first of the day?

I remember some old style carbolic soap used to smell like Germolene. :)

Was that a solid (green) block so hard that it could well have served as a house brick?

On each occasion, on getting very familiar with their most interesting and intimate parts, I was a little taken aback to notice a distinct aroma not dissimilar to germolene meets condom (almost medicated if you will), not unpleasant but, to me, surprising.

I once had a girl friend who smelt of germolene in the same way. It was a permanent thing irrespective of whether we were at home or in a hotel sharing toiletries. I was intrigued at the time but soon forgot about it after we split until I saw this post.

Must have been a natural odour. Have to say I prefer a muskier scent.

Germolene scented?

It may well have been Germoline or some other soothing agent.! Some guys rub down there like Ray Mears trying to light a fire in a force 10 gale. Very uncomfortable and over exuberance will lead to chaffing!

The delicacies of Lady Garden management are one area that men ( although they would have themselves believe they are experts in the art of genito-stimulation) are just not cutting the mustard by and large.

There - that should provide enough building blocks for a good days double entendering!

Was that a solid (green) block so hard that it could well have served as a house brick?

White as i recall. :)

Could also be red - you still find it in the one-pound shops til a few years ago.