DoBob

Faking It

18 posts in this topic

Obviously it's never happened to me, and I am sure it's never happened to any of the men who read PN, but I have heard that ladies sometimes fake orgasms. But what about men faking too?

There have been quite a few times in my experience with girlfriends and WGs when it has just been easier to say "yes" when asked "have you come yet?" rather than carry on with an experience that doesn't seem to be going anywhere. Occasionally everything is great but an orgasm for me just isn't what I want just then. Sometimes with WGs this has been followed by a careful inspection of a condom and a quite resentful attitude.

So: Gents! do you ever fake it? And do you manage to deceive?

Cheers!

Obviously it's never happened to me, and I am sure it's never happened to any of the men who read PN, but I have heard that ladies sometimes fake orgasms. But what about men faking too?

There have been quite a few times in my experience with girlfriends and WGs when it has just been easier to say "yes" when asked "have you come yet?" rather than carry on with an experience that doesn't seem to be going anywhere. Occasionally everything is great but an orgasm for me just isn't what I want just then. Sometimes with WGs this has been followed by a careful inspection of a condom and a quite resentful attitude.

Cheers!

I don't think men can ever fake orgasm. You have either cumm'ed or not. I have had occasions (very rare) that I just stop and told the girl i have had a lovely time but I'm not going to have an orgasm. Often either it's the second serving or I don't click with the girl concerned.

Cheers!

No i dont bother faking anything, its not even in my mindset to consider doing so. If i decide to cum i will when it suits me. A good WG wont look at a punter with resentment as its highly unprofessional. :)

Once when I had an all nighter in Thailand. We already had sex 4 times and was woken up for another session. I was tired as hell and wasn't really interested. Anyway, she managed to get me hard and after she had an orgasm, she asked if I had one too. I just said I did!

Yes possible, and once had a story related to me from a punter who claimed to have done just that.

That said he did have an inordinate amount of precum, so could possibly have managed this.

Never had a client not cum for me at least once. wether by sex, oral, or HR.

It's tricky, one has to assume that a punter would like an orgasm at some point in the booking, unless they tell me otherwise (occasionally men may tell me they have trouble coming due to a medical reason for example). If a guy isn't getting there I will try and come up with a way to help them or ask (nicely) or maybe suggest that guys sometimes find it hard to come with a condom so would they like to come on my face/tits. If a man doesn't come then so be it, I get sometimes a chap gets nervous or maybe he just hasn't clicked with me, I would never get indignant over it.

I think the key is communication- if a guy tells me what he'd like (sometimes it's not the obvious) or that he has trouble coming or accepts it isn't going to happen and says this then we can move on and not have it become a huge embarrassing whie elephant in the room.

In the same way I'd rather not fake it and rarely do. Either a)I come anyway. B) The guy doesn't try/care or c) the guy goes on and on about wanting to make me come and says things like 'I wanna see you cum, cum for me' which generally has the effect of making any potential orgasm run away!

Personally, I cannot see any point in either sex faking orgasm - either you do or you dont !

On occassion I have failed to achieve the desired 'out-cum' but I dont fret about it, and I have certainly not had any girls get upset about it - they have always been understanding.

Its not the be-all and end all of the ecounter anyway. On the few occasions its happened to me its usually because I am stressed out or nervous because I really think the girl is so hot, or I cannot relax enough for it to happen. Its very nice when the girl orgasms but its not gonna be possible with every punter for numerous reasons. Having spoken to many girls on the subject I have learned that many never orgasm during their 'work' as its just a job to them [actress?]. One or two have told me that they have never even had one in their life - which I did find suprising! Now I just dont bother worrying about them as it really up to them to allow themselves to become relaxed enough to achieve it. If my tongue work does not get them off, then thats fine because I do enjoy the trying - but mainly because I love it :P - so its not essential that they come - just as its not always so essential that I do ! But a real orgasm is very nice to share - but its not gonna happen every time for her, so why should she fake it ! B)

I don't think men can ever fake orgasm. You have either cumm'ed or not. I have had occasions (very rare) that I just stop and told the girl i have had a lovely time but I'm not going to have an orgasm. Often either it's the second serving or I don't click with the girl concerned.

I've faked it once, though it wasn't with a working girl but a girlfriend. We'd only just started seeing each other, and I was quite drunk that particular night, so despite her best efforts it just wasn't happening for me. I could see that she was quite frustrated by this, so faked an orgasm, and then whipped off the condom and disposed of it before she had the chance to see that it wasn't used, as it were.

I'd never fake it with a working girl though, but thankfully so far haven't needed to do so.

Speed up faster and go harder, sooner or later that does it for me every time. So i never bother pretending to cum.

If she says "have you cum?" i tells her the truth that im saving it for another girl later, lol seriously. I did that with a couple of girls in Prague, id be with a girl in a room, pull out have a shower, walk out get back into the bar to pick up another girl right away.

Thailand etc would be perfect for me if asian chicks did it for me, sooo cheap and some are actualy quite good lookers, id have 10+ every day over there. Even those ladyboys look more female than the real thing... one of the reasons that stops me from going.

Cheers!

Ridiculous!!!!,why should I fake something I've paid for.....I've paid this lady so I can eventually reach an orgasm,if my times up and she keeps asking and I can't make it then I'll damn well take my cock out and have a Tommy Tank over her....but one thing I will never be doing is faking.

Sorry but this sounds a lot like beta male mentality

Cheers!

Yes, Ive faked it. When the punts going particularly bad and decide Id rather save my silver bullets so I can see someone else.

As far as hiding the evidence is concerned, you gently twist and pull off the johnny with your right fist, so the tip cant quite be seen, and leave your left fist covering your bellend as if your making sure you do "drip".

She likely to be getting out a nappy sack and wipes rather than analysing whether youve actually cum so when shes looking away you wrap it up more so it doesnt show.

Yeah I know, Ive paid and this shouldnt happen but then Ive still had the energy to see someone else. And they were much better :) Likely I wouldnt have seen them if I was running on empty..

had a couple of bookings in the past and I couldn#t perform at all, due to the lady being as sexy as a breeze block, but never actually faked it...

More embarrassingly, there was a gorgeous busty blonde named Angel who used to work in the Stoke/Crewe area (she once told me she was a fuck buddy of an England footballer who retired early due to injury) and I went down on her shaved pussy tatooed with 'lick me' and seeing her mountainous breasts and hearing he moan so gently, I came in my shorts!

I was so annoyed with myself!

Like others have said not sure how a guy can fake it?

Infact, I would say the opposite, with my ex-gf she started to sense I lost my feelings for her because it would take me longer & longer to cum as the relationship progressed?

Yes, I've faked it.

Without going into details, there are times when you get just 1 chance for your money. So, when the girl is really good looking, the surroundings are lovely and so on, two things happen (at least to me): cumming quicker then you want to and wanting it to last longer. The solution is to disregard the first orgasm and keep going. Most times I ended up faking it when I felt that I'm going soft (which indicates that it wasn't as perfect as I've imagined it), but once I arrived at the second orgasm.

Is it convincing to the partner? I guess so, you have proof afterwards that it happened, and I never got caught. Is it any good for myself? I don't think so. In the end (except for that one time) I've been lying to myself.

Lots of men have dry orgasms, especially if they are older or they have cum a few times already, so its easy to see how it could be faked. Also believe it or not guys, ejeculation isn't always the main reason for some guys to see a working girl or to even have sex. Some men enjoy the penetration just as much as the orgasm, so for them it doesn't matter.

For a woman (or certainly in my case, especially in the early days). I felt like I had failed if I didn't get a guy to ejaculate and I'm sure one or two have faked for me knowing this, not so much now of course because with age comes wisdom and I now realise that a lot of men had the same feeling of disappointment that I experienced if I didn't get there either, so these days its just concentrate on getting both of us there, let the natural pheramones do their job and hey presto no probs. Besides as I tend to rather enjoy tasting it, I think it would be pretty hard to fake for them now...lol

Sex is a complicated issue sometimes though isn't it?

Lots of men have dry orgasms, especially if they are older or they have cum a few times already, so its easy to see how it could be faked. Also believe it or not guys, ejeculation isn't always the main reason for some guys to see a working girl or to even have sex. Some men enjoy the penetration just as much as the orgasm, so for them it doesn't matter.

For a woman (or certainly in my case, especially in the early days). I felt like I had failed if I didn't get a guy to ejaculate and I'm sure one or two have faked for me knowing this, not so much now of course because with age comes wisdom and I now realise that a lot of men had the same feeling of disappointment that I experienced if I didn't get there either, so these days its just concentrate on getting both of us there, let the natural pheramones do their job and hey presto no probs. Besides as I tend to rather enjoy tasting it, I think it would be pretty hard to fake for them now...lol

Sex is a complicated issue sometimes though isn't it?

I think when guys are younger, ejaculation is seen as the be all and end all of sex. As I've progressed into my 40s, my performance has got a little bit inconsistent. Sometimes I can come quite quickly; sometimes it takes quite a while and sometimes I can stay hard for a long time but just can't come.

For the latter case, it can feel like a 'dry' orgasm. I have faked it occasionally, for example if the missus wanted a 5 minute quickie before bed time. However, if after 10-15 minutes fairly vigorous action and I'm hard but just can't come, I'll stop and say so. It doesn't really detract from the experience for me nowadays.

I'm not really bothered if WGs fake it so long as they do it convincingly ;) Long term partners are a different matter though.

In my case, being an old guy I often find difficulties in "crossing the finishing line" (some of the ladies on this forum will be aware of that :) ). Obviously it is great if you can ejaculate easily but to my mind it is not the "B all and end all" of a punt. One of my regular ladies knows full well that I have difficulties in that connection and I always make it clear to her that it is down to me not down to her if I fail. I can never "fake it" because really you are only kidding yourself. If the lady is nice then a sensuous kiss and cuddle etc. can, IMHO, be very fulfilling. Mind you, at my time of life, I am lucky to be able to do just that :)