tonytubbs

Dubai

10 posts in this topic

I am going to Dubai in 2 weeks,have never been before and wanted to get some info beforehand of what clubs are best to check out.Looking for all nighters.

I am going to Dubai in 2 weeks,have never been before and wanted to get some info beforehand of what clubs are best to check out.Looking for all nighters.

This previous thread has some info - probaly earlier threads available as well.

http://www.punternet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18454

A few years ago, I stayed in the Ramada (not sure if it is still called that!) which has a night club - picked up a couple of excellent overnighters at quite reasonable price at the time.

Happy hunting.

Johnny.

It's not good as it once was or as cheap but still worth checking out. You will find action in most hotels such as the York, Regal Plaza and Imperail suites.

Had 3 months in Dubai feb to May this year, started looking for the best live music and found it included good WG's, best I found was behind the Sea View hotel fantastic band, some excellent girls and reasonable prices. note you need to go to the back of the hotel for access, there is a night club in the hotel that plays arabic tpe music.

Hope you have fun

barnacle1

It's not good as it once was or as cheap but still worth checking out. You will find action in most hotels such as the York, Regal Plaza and Imperail suites.

lol ...york hotel and club brings back memories,,,,i would never get anyone from outside there but was a chinese girl touting herself, said could have her and her friend, she mentioned that her friend just came 2 days ago to dubai. after seeing(petite and cute) her i did a deal and got the new girl only, sneekd her into my hotel, honest she was amazing,one of my best punts ever..

and would never imagine to pick up from outside york hotel. some really horbible african girls standing outside, never seen so many african WGS in my life., ask anyone for YORK HOTEL, its far from jumeriah, but all around that hotel all clubs there and you should be able to get something.

real hot expensive punts go to one of the night clubs in jumeriah, have high class EE girls there waiting to pick up.

Funny how some guys start new threads rather than search for old ones. ;)

Ok I'll be helpful for Dubai Info check out the wsg and isg forums.

Its not as good as it used to be. Typically an overnight (or more likely 3-4 hours) will cost from £120 to £250. Short time (1 hour/1 shot) around 50% cheaper but your hotel needs to be nearby for it to work.

Chinese and African girls tend to be at the lower price range and Russian and girls from central asian republics tend to charge more. That's only an indication - obviously loads of variables such as looks, age, day of the week, time of night, your negotiating skills etc.

Make sure you specify how long a girl is going to stay - she may say all night but bugger off after a few hours and if you're after owo say up front as some girls do other's don't. Also don't pay money in the club for obvious reasons. Make sure you get back to the hotel before parting with cash and try to make sure your hotel is girl friendly - most are but some aren't.

Don't be put off by horror stories about getting banged up in prison - as long as you are not groping your belle for the night in public you'll be fine. if you're paranoid get separate taxis to your hotel.

Lots of clubs to go to but here's a few for you to ponder:

Upper

Hyatt Regency

Kubu at SAS Radisson

Moscow Hotel

Midrange

Rattlesnake at Metropolitan Hotel

Regal Plaza

Sheraton Deira

Lower range

York Hotel

Imperial Suites

Seaview

Jockeys at Panorama Hotel

Again that's a generalisation - gems to be found in mid and lower range clubs and dogs in the upper range but a decent indication.

If you're flush with cash go to Cincin at Fairmont, Skyview bar at Emirates Hotel or Budda Bar at Grosvenor Hotel for a bit of "high class" minge. Lots of other places - many hotel bars have pros milling around indeed far too many to mention.

Enjoy and make sure to report back (*too many take the info but give nothing back).

I have just come back from dubai and the choice available is huge but the quality has gone down compared to previous years.

The York Hotel use to be place to go about 5 yrs ago now its gone downhill mostly African girls and filipino girls in the bar. Left after 1 drink. I think they charge about 400 AED (£75)

The Grovsner house which is at the Marina has a bar on the 44th floor and that normally has alot of russian eastern european model type girls. Took one down last yar when i stayed at this hotel got her to stay most of the night for 2000 AED (£350) but she was not too keen on full gfe.

Another good bet was to ask the local taxi drivers one of the indian drivers took me to an indian massage parlour and for £50 recievd a great massage from an indain girl and followed by bj and cover sex. It represented excllent value for money. ANother one to visit if you like indian/pakistani girls is the rattlesnake they have a asian club with tradional mujra dancing and at end of th enight the girls are game and some of them look not too bad, i didnt try it this time.

ANother point to take note is taht some hotels in dubai charge a vistor fee if you bring back a lady.

For those of who want a free punt and pull someone in the club try Zine atthe crown plaza espeiall on tues night ladies night and Thurs mostly expat ladies then.

Hey, what about the Astoria behind the York? Seedy disco full of chinese girls. And quite cheap as i recall.