diamondGeezer

Should I?

21 posts in this topic

Hi All,

Getting back onto the punting scene, and i have my first appointment booked in with a delightful WG in the next few days, who has some great reviews

Having read a few posts on here, looking at obviously getting the most action from my appointment. So i have tidied myself up with a shave down below and theres no hairy bits left there (in the hope that the wg enjoys herself down there and gives more action/attention to that part). But i am also wondering if i should perhaps take a little something for the delightful lady like a box of ferrero roche or a bottle of wine or some flowers.

Don't want it to be too soppy and obviously have to remember its a business transaction. but would a simple gesture like that go down well and would the girl perhaps appreciate this and would it be reflected in the action provided.

Anyone else take little gifts for the girls even if you are seeing them for the first time? Girls, would you appreciate such gesture from a punt?

It's never expected but always appreciated.

You can't go far wrong with choccy. B)

Hi All,

Getting back onto the punting scene, and i have my first appointment booked in with a delightful WG in the next few days, who has some great reviews

Having read a few posts on here, looking at obviously getting the most action from my appointment. So i have tidied myself up with a shave down below and theres no hairy bits left there (in the hope that the wg enjoys herself down there and gives more action/attention to that part). But i am also wondering if i should perhaps take a little something for the delightful lady like a box of ferrero roche or a bottle of wine or some flowers.

Don't want it to be too soppy and obviously have to remember its a business transaction. but would a simple gesture like that go down well and would the girl perhaps appreciate this and would it be reflected in the action provided.

Anyone else take little gifts for the girls even if you are seeing them for the first time? Girls, would you appreciate such gesture from a punt?

Many punters take gifts, i dont except with very good regulars. I wouldnt bother with flowers as they can be indiscreet but as Laura says chocolates usually go down well.

A good WG will offer you a good service whether you bring a gift or not in my experience, as long as your clean, respecful with the agreed fee you will get a good service and hopefully have fun. :)

Edited by smiths

A gift is always an unexpected pleasant surprise. And choccy is good - though one turned up with egg friend rice and l*lita lempika perfume - he'd read my interview section thoroughly - I was over the moon!

"...egg friend rice..."

Now what number would that be on the menu? :rolleyes:

Now what number would that be on the menu? :rolleyes:

I am going to see my favourite Chinese masseuse tomorrow and it would be hilarious to turn up with a steaming egg fried rice but you never know,it might be taken as an insult. I am going to ask her tomorrow though, for another time.

Lunch then a leisurely massage or perhaps a massage then a snack delivered would be best. Knowing her it would be a pizza!

Back to the thread, you can't go wrong with chocolate. A minimum quality offering would be something Thorntons. A Picnic or Bounty does not work.

I am going to see my favourite Chinese masseuse tomorrow and it would be hilarious to turn up with a steaming egg fried rice but you never know,it might be taken as an insult. I am going to ask her tomorrow though, for another time.

Lunch then a leisurely massage or perhaps a massage then a snack delivered would be best. Knowing her it would be a pizza!

Back to the thread, you can't go wrong with chocolate. A minimum quality offering would be something Thorntons. A Picnic or Bounty does not work.

ive one i see who likes haribo!!!!

Midget gems, licquorice allsorts, liquor cherries in kirsch.... la la la :)

Jelly Babies. [have i spelt that right]

Jelly Babies. [have i spelt that right]

With your nickname I thought it would have been a kilo of Cumberland sausages! :rolleyes:

A Picnic or Bounty does not work.

Either of those would work with me :D

My mouth's watering now.

Marianne was reputed to enjoy a Mars Bar!

Thanks all for your responses. Box of chocs it is....I'll make sure its one i enjoy too...just in case they become part of the action.

Will let you know how i get on.

Oooooo, Haribo. I'm salivating now.

I never expect gifts, but it is always lovely when someone turns up with a bottle of wine/chocs for us to share during our time together. Someone did however bring me a gorgeous riding crop for me the other week, which I'm over the moon with. Can't wait to try it out. Any takers? :D :D

Oooooo, Haribo. I'm salivating now.

That will be all the additives :rolleyes:

Bring dairy milk chocolate buttons, and then play a game of follow the buttons to the "magic spot". Worked for me :)

I think if I'd turned up with chocolate to any of my previous regulars they'd probably have used it to give me an anal workout. Unless it came in designer wrapping, they weren't interested.

"Where's my pressie," was something I dreaded hearing, especially as it always followed, "tip for the maid?"

For your first punt I'd recommend you take my two long arms and a hard-on. You can always lavish gifts upon them later.

It's never expected but always appreciated.

You can't go far wrong with choccy. B)

Actually you can go very wrong by assuming what a girl likes. I once thought about taking chocs to a girl I'd seen about two or three times before, thinking I'd surprise her. Everyone likes chocolate right? Wrong! Turned out she did not like it so it did not go down too well, in fact it did not go down at all.

Glad to say though, that she did go down, and very well as it turned out. But that was mainly due to my charm - and probably because I paid her too.

Edited by SpoksEyebrows

I think if I'd turned up with chocolate to any of my previous regulars they'd probably have used it to give me an anal workout. Unless it came in designer wrapping, they weren't interested.

"Where's my pressie," was something I dreaded hearing, especially as it always followed, "tip for the maid?"

For your first punt I'd recommend you take my two long arms and a hard-on. You can always lavish gifts upon them later.

Any WG saying such a thing to me i wouldnt wish to punt with as her attitude wouldnt be at the standard i require. In 28 years i have never had anyone say wheres my pressie but have had tip for the maid. Good WGs dont ask for presents in my experience or tips. :) :)