pvcman

Regional Wg Stereotypes

17 posts in this topic

I've had some great punts over the years with British ladies in various parts of the country but three of the best that I have seen in the last year have all been based in Essex. I know 'Essex Girls' get a bad press but these three have been outstanding and nothing like their image in the media. Two are now regulars.

So, purely thinking of ladies of UK origin, are there any regions that do live up to the sterotype? E.g. are Northerners more down to earth and chirpy? Are ladies from the Midlands a bit glum?

Or is it all a just a myth?

Am off to see another Essex lady tomorrow :D

I've had some great punts over the years with British ladies in various parts of the country but three of the best that I have seen in the last year have all been based in Essex. I know 'Essex Girls' get a bad press but these three have been outstanding and nothing like their image in the media. Two are now regulars.

So, purely thinking of ladies of UK origin, are there any regions that do live up to the sterotype? E.g. are Northerners more down to earth and chirpy? Are ladies from the Midlands a bit glum?

Or is it all a just a myth?

Am off to see another Essex lady tomorrow :D

Its all a myth as it all depends on the individual WG in my experience.

I do love certain accents though, especially Geordie and Scouse womens, pity there arent more working in London as WGs. :)

Edited by smiths

Majority of my action is, and always has been in the Midlands. I have never observed WG's in this region to be more "dour" on average than any other area which I have visited.

Regional stereotyping and particularly that of accents is something with which I have little sympathy. What the girl does and how well she does it is my prime concern and interest.

i have found girls from the north west (Lancashire and manchester) to be quite good fun in the sack. but i have had good times with black country girls too

and many girls have no accent so i dont know if they are from Berwick or Bristol.

i do think brits are best tho...

NEVER stereotype me. I am unique. I hate stereotypes/pigeonholes, but I love pigeons.. I'm from the North y'know... I used to rescue them:) Oh and I adore Whippets. They are brave little heroes, and I would love one, but sadly I already have three little beasties. They like liquorice too :)

Edited by Sarah Summers

NEVER stereotype me. I am unique. I hate stereotypes/pigeonholes, but I love pigeons.. I'm from the North y'know... I used to rescue them:) Oh and I adore Whippets. They are brave little heroes, and I would love one, but sadly I already have three little beasties. They like liquorice too :)

By 'eck petal - calm down! ;)

All my punts in the north have been accompanied by Black Pudding and Mushy Peas. That's why I continue to punt up here!

And ferrets?

And ferrets?

Somebody once said my arse was like two ferrets in a sack. Ferrets are very nice little creatures but I couldn't eat a whole one :)

Somebody once said my arse was like two ferrets in a sack.

There is clearly something very special about your arse!

;)

Somebody once said my arse was like two ferrets in a sack. Ferrets are very nice little creatures but I couldn't eat a whole one :)

Sarah, after admiring some of your website photos again, I'm looking at ferrets in a whole new light now!

When I were a lad in't north, ferret in a basket was a very popular bar meal request.

When I were a lad in't north, ferret in a basket was a very popular bar meal request.

Yes. Made a change from't sooip :)

Edited by Sarah Summers

sadly when people say Essex they think of that awful accent that TOWIE use, but most of us are not like that. I have only heard a handful of people in my life like that!!!

I love & live in Essex but never in my life have I had a vajazzle, worn white stillies, said "well Jell" or "Reem" and my dad doesn't buy me Range Rovers for my birthday.

But then I'm not a proper Essex girl I'm a northerner, I say bath not barf :P

I'm deaf so can't hear any difference in accent. When you lip read it all sounds the same.