greensd

My First Overnight

47 posts in this topic

I've got my first overnight coming up and am really looking forward to it. Can those more experienced then me provide some do's and don'ts, and what they enjoyed or didn't enjoy from their overnights in the past?

Thanks

Never done an overnight but...

Do get a good night's sleep every night for the previous week

Do take it easy all day on the day of the meeting

Don't go for a curry within 72 hours of the meeting

Don't get pissed

Don't fall asleep

I enjoy my kip these days so an overnight for me, while great fun, would probably be extremely poor value for money in some ways. I always try to arrange a mid-evening meeting so I can head for home happy and looking forward to a long deep and smug sleep.

Enjoy

I've got my first overnight coming up and am really looking forward to it. Can those more experienced then me provide some do's and don'ts, and what they enjoyed or didn't enjoy from their overnights in the past?

Thanks

Don't fiddle with her nipples and arsehole constantly whilst she's trying to sleep - completely ruined an overnight for me - felt like punching him in the morning!

Just pace yourself. You have the whole night to enjoy each other. Also I prefer to know if there's going to be some sleeping or if an all night shag-a-thon is planning so I can have a nap during the day if need be!

Dinner is always nice whether you go out for it, you cook it yourself or you cook it together (can be quite fun just don't touch intimate bits after you've touched chilli).

Hmm can't think what else!

Don't fiddle with her nipples and arsehole constantly whilst she's trying to sleep - completely ruined an overnight for me - felt like punching him in the morning!

Hmm can't think what else!

I'd like to add to that........ don't follow her in to the toilet when she goes for a pee. If she closes the door it is for a reason :)

Never done an overnight but...

Do get a good night's sleep every night for the previous week

Do take it easy all day on the day of the meeting

Don't go for a curry within 72 hours of the meeting

Don't get pissed

Don't fall asleep

I enjoy my kip these days so an overnight for me, while great fun, would probably be extremely poor value for money in some ways. I always try to arrange a mid-evening meeting so I can head for home happy and looking forward to a long deep and smug sleep.

Enjoy

Overnights are of zero interest to me but this is good advice Dick in my view. :)

Overnights are of zero interest to me but this is good advice Dick in my view. :)

Should have added, don't fart in bed.

Make sure you put on clean sheets, pillow cases etc and ensure the toilet is spotless and there are plenty of clean towels.

Edited by porker paul

Thanks

She is a real human being, much like others! Whatever your endurance, she needs some sleep - while you can legitimately expect her to join you reasonably fresh, so that she doesn't go out like a light as soon as she hits the bed, you need to let her get a minimum of six hours uninterrupted sleep!

With a mistress, I think you can expect her to get up before you wake, do last night's washing up, have a swift shower, put her face on, perfume herself, before slipping gently back between the sheets to await your awaking attentions.

With a WG, I'd suggest it's the other way round! You slip off to the bathroom, wash, shave, clean teeth and apply de-odorant, then slip back into bed, and gently try to wake her and have her!

She is a real human being, much like others! Whatever your endurance, she needs some sleep - while you can legitimately expect her to join you reasonably fresh, so that she doesn't go out like a light as soon as she hits the bed, you need to let her get a minimum of six hours uninterrupted sleep!

With a mistress, I think you can expect her to get up before you wake, do last night's washing up, have a swift shower, put her face on, perfume herself, before slipping gently back between the sheets to await your awaking attentions.

With a WG, I'd suggest it's the other way round! You slip off to the bathroom, wash, shave, clean teeth and apply de-odorant, then slip back into bed, and gently try to wake her and have her!

Seconded - well formulated.

Never do an overnight with someone you meet first-time.

And Respect her, and you get so much more out of it.

It probably is best to know them first. Having said that 50% of my overnight bookings are people I've never met before!

The post says it all really and should ensure a fantastic time is

had by both of you.

I would never have an overnight with someone I had not already met. Far too much risk of it all going wrong if we do not gel.

I would never have an overnight with someone I had not already met. Far too much risk of it all going wrong if we do not gel.

I used to have this rule, I've broken it a few times based upon my own gut feeling, and had some great times as a result.

I used to have this rule, I've broken it a few times based upon my own gut feeling, and had some great times as a result.

I don't do overnights because I can't unless I come up with a really good excuse for being away from home, but I used to do them regularly.

This is my 'take' on the overnighter.

For the girl, be prepared to have to work hard for your money. The fee reflects the amount of time and care you spend on the client. Don't take the piss and expect to get lots of sleep. Sleep is not what an overnighter is about and we all know that.

For the guy...

If you say you are intending to wine her and dine her, please don't change your mind at the last minute, and when she gets there, tell her you ate earlier on. This has happened to me more than once, and if I had known this (just a simple text would have done) I would have grabbed something to eat before I left home after having starved myself all day......... *remembers the occasion where we had prediscussed where we were going to eat, and we ended up having the tea and biscuits on the tray*

If the girl is going to be there all night with you, please make sure you offer some form of refreshments. I have had overnighters where I have had to ask for a glass of water. Yes, some men are that mean :)

If you are intending to whisk her away to a lovely venue, please don't offer to pick her up (as a kind gesture) and then drop her off next day. I like to arrive under my own steam, and then go straight home afterwards.

If the punt runneth over, don't send her an email telling her you got her for £50 an hour :)

As far as I am concerned, I am prepared for as little sleep as the punter wants, but if we go to sleep, don't play about with my bits. If you want me awake, then wake me up.

If I want to go to the toilet, do not follow me in there. I have shut the door for a reason.

If we are going down to dinner and I want to apply a little make-up perhaps, do not hover at the back of the mirror playing with my hair.

Would you do any of the above to a girlfriend? I think not :)

Allow me a little space and I will repay you in spades.

I have had a few overnights now. I think the best advice I can give from personal experience is to discuss your general plan for the night. I dont mean like a script but if you want to be intimate all night its better to inform her first rather than just expect it only to find out shes gone to sleep and your left wide awake and horny feeling ripped off.

Good luck and I really hope it goes well for you!

As far as I am concerned, I am prepared for as little sleep as the punter wants, but if we go to sleep, don't play about with my bits. If you want me awake, then wake me up.

One of the best aspects of an overnighter is having a beautiful naked girl asleep beside you that you can reach over and cup an unfamiliar breast, or nuzzle up to their neck and breathe in their scent.

Is it OK to wake up the girl by adopting the spoon position then softly kissing their neck, shoulders and back?

One of the best aspects of an overnighter is having a beautiful naked girl asleep beside you that you can reach over and cup an unfamiliar breast, or nuzzle up to their neck and breathe in their scent.

Is it OK to wake up the girl by adopting the spoon position then softly kissing their neck, shoulders and back?

That all sounds lovely and is probably what some guys think they're doing when they wake you at 4am by roughly tweaking your nipple.

Never do an overnight

An hr in the evening and an hr in the morning would be perfect for me but YMMV

That all sounds lovely and is probably what some guys think they're doing when they wake you at 4am by roughly tweaking your nipple.

I do find this mildly annoying, it can have quite a sinister feel to it whereas a nice cuddle, stroke of the arm, whisper in the ear is a lot nicer.

I do find this mildly annoying, it can have quite a sinister feel to it whereas a nice cuddle, stroke of the arm, whisper in the ear is a lot nicer.

Exactly. Though I'm incredibly ticklish on my neck so a nuzzle or whisper is bound to just make me jump!

Snuggling is fine, fiddling is not. If you want to have sex with her, wake her up gently, don't just start poking your erect cock at her! Gentle kisses as lex says is usually nice.

This is why I don't sleep on overnights...even if the client does. I sit up with a book, or rest and sleep the next day when I've gone home, except with regular clients when I know they're not going to start messing around.

And as I said before and Starscream just said, let her know roughly what the plan for the night is.

Overnight I'm sure would be an experience but rather expensive and, from what I'm reading here, would mean treading on egg shells...

the ladies say a 'nice gentle kiss and affectionate touch' are far nicer than 'tweeking nipples' or 'groping the arse', yet the same women, in another thread, remind us blokes of how bookings are financial transactions paid for services provided and we shouldn't treat providers as substitute girlfriends...this translates to me, on an overnight, as 'if I'm asleep, don't touch me'...

for a cost in excess of £1,000, too much of a risk for me...just my take...

*cue the regular ladies offering a virtual kicking*

An hr in the evening and an hr in the morning would be perfect for me but YMMV

Same here or a couple of punts perhaps including a party during the day but everyone is awake the whole time making it VFM to me. Watching a WG sleep isnt my idea of punting fun but to each their own or spending that long with just one WG. :)

Edited by smiths

Thought about this one recently myself, but came to the conclusion that an overday punt for the same price as the overnight would be much better VFM.

It would give much more time to do many other things such as go out with her and enjoy her company in public between sex sessions.;)

I asked one of my regs whether she ever sleeps during her overnight bookings and she replied 'definately not - I would be servicing you' ! Mind you she freely admits to being a night owl, llke myself.

Still I personally would prefer to spend the overnight fee over numerous bookings instead because I could not justify the fee in my head - but if I had more money than sense I would love to do it a couple of nights a week ! :)

Thought about this one recently myself, but came to the conclusion that an overday punt for the same price as the overnight would be much better VFM.

It would give much more time to do many other things such as go out with her and enjoy her company in public between sex sessions.;)

I asked one of my regs whether she ever sleeps during her overnight bookings and she replied 'definately not - I would be servicing you' ! Mind you she freely admits to being a night owl, llke myself.

Still I personally would prefer to spend the overnight fee over numerous bookings instead because I could not justify the fee in my head - but if I had more money than sense I would love to do it a couple of nights a week ! :)

I agree with your conclusion and have done overday punts many times though never with just one WG as that doesnt interest me. Start off with a 121 for an hour or two and then move onto a couple of parties. Overall cost of £340-480 for 5-8 hours no sleeping involved and great VFM to me. :D

I always fall asleep so it ends up as not good vfm.

Twice, memorably, and coincidentally in the same hotel, ladies have fallen asleep on me towards the end of a one-hour meet, and ended up sleeping through till morning.