Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BillGoldberg

Tulip/alicia

14 posts in this topic

(or is it 'mochi' they look so alike I cant tell the difference)

Made the mistake of seeing this girl on a last minute, short notice 'i'm horny but even though there's little feedback I dont care.... I'm horny....' basis.

I'm sure the smiles on her face on the agency photos are airbrushed on

Made the minimal of effort to communicate too

Almost walked, but thought aaaah fuck it.

Very functional punt followed with zero attempt at any sort of even the most basic of human connection from her

Surprisingly easy 'pop'.....(God I mustve been horny)........the most perfunctory and disengaged massage followed......and then I left

Not one of my worst punts ever, but well well well well well well below the level of what I'm used to !!!!!!!

Definitely cant recommend (she's fairly chubby too for a Thai girl and no where near as pretty as the photos.....maybe she's prettier when she smiles...........I have no idea whatsoever as she didnt smile once..........perhaps her face wouldve fallen off if she did ?)

As many of the Oriental fanciers are noting of late.......seems hard to get a booking with the 'stars' these days :( :(

Edited by BillGoldberg

Thanks for that Bill. Another one off the list of the thai appreciation society. I think you made the mistake of taking a girl when you really wanted to see one of the " stars ". Better to hold on untill the girl you want to see comes back to work.

I have been trying to see Jessica since tuesday, and been told , yes , maybe, amd finally today no. She is not working untill thursday now it seems. Whenever they ask " do you want to see another girl ,darling " always say no, even when you are considering it. Go away and think about it first. Don't make hasty bookings which turn out to be expensive. sorry to hear of your experience, we have all been there. :angry:

(or is it 'mochi' they look so alike I cant tell the difference)

Made the mistake of seeing this girl on a last minute, short notice 'i'm horny but even though there's little feedback I dont care.... I'm horny....' basis.

I'm sure the smiles on her face on the agency photos are airbrushed on

Made the minimal of effort to communicate too

Almost walked, but thought aaaah fuck it.

Very functional punt followed with zero attempt at any sort of even the most basic of human connection from her

Surprisingly easy 'pop'.....(God I mustve been horny)........the most perfunctory and disengaged massage followed......and then I left

Not one of my worst punts ever, but well well well well well well below the level of what I'm used to !!!!!!!

Definitely cant recommend (she's fairly chubby too for a Thai girl and no where near as pretty as the photos.....maybe she's prettier when she smiles...........I have no idea whatsoever as she didnt smile once..........perhaps her face wouldve fallen off if she did ?)

As many of the Oriental fanciers are noting of late.......seems hard to get a booking with the 'stars' these days :( :(

If only there was a website where you could describe these sort of encounters, maybe call them Field Reports? I don't suppose it'll ever happen though.

Edited by mike52

If only there was a website where you could describe these sort of encounters, maybe call them Field Reports? I don't suppose it'll ever happen though.

Good idea !!

Why not PM Galahad with the suggestion ?

Thanks for that Bill. Another one off the list of the thai appreciation society. I think you made the mistake of taking a girl when you really wanted to see one of the " stars ". Better to hold on untill the girl you want to see comes back to work.

I have been trying to see Jessica since tuesday, and been told , yes , maybe, amd finally today no. She is not working untill thursday now it seems. Whenever they ask " do you want to see another girl ,darling " always say no, even when you are considering it. Go away and think about it first. Don't make hasty bookings which turn out to be expensive. sorry to hear of your experience, we have all been there. :angry:

Thanks WP

Very rarely make this kind of mistake these days

Momentary lapse !!

Also went to see Tulip last Friday http://www.asiansupermodel.co.uk/modeldetail/188/Tulip-.aspx she looks great on the website but has aged and broadened considerably since the photos were taken. I could see that as soon as she opened the door and for one of the very few times in my life my head ruled my pecker. I apologised that I had changed my mind and just left.

Also went to see Tulip last Friday http://www.asiansupermodel.co.uk/modeldetail/188/Tulip-.aspx she looks great on the website but has aged and broadened considerably since the photos were taken. I could see that as soon as she opened the door and for one of the very few times in my life my head ruled my pecker. I apologised that I had changed my mind and just left.

very good decision !

Most thai girls are actually older looking or different from the pictures on the website.

Can anyone tell my how much older the sisters look? Thirties?

I take it they are both a little bigger around the waist, hips and bum. That doesn't bother me too much. But I get an increasing feeling that this sister duo is not that great. If it is average or ok then it wouldn't put me off.

She probably couldn't speak a word of English.

She probably couldn't speak a word of English.

But perhaps if she did she'd make better use of it than you

Also went to see Tulip last Friday http://www.asiansupe...188/Tulip-.aspx she looks great on the website but has aged and broadened considerably since the photos were taken. I could see that as soon as she opened the door and for one of the very few times in my life my head ruled my pecker. I apologised that I had changed my mind and just left.

My thanks to you and Bill. Moochi and/or Tulip were high on my list and have now been removed.

Are there any standouts from the site that you can recommend ?

My thanks to you and Bill. Moochi and/or Tulip were high on my list and have now been removed.

august, mata, hana, brownie

Adding to Bill's list:

Cherry is a major PSE star.

Others who have their strong points are Olivia, Ella, Brandy, Yuuta, and (if you don't mind them a bit chubby) Lori.

Also new(ish) girl Tata (elsewhere Joann/Joanne) is a great addition to the scene. She speaks good English and is pretty, playful, cheeky, and accommodating.