R2D3

When A Punter Loves A Working Woman

51 posts in this topic

***WARNING, REALLY LONG POST***

I remember reading posts on punting forums of punters falling for WGs and I use to laugh at them and think of them as suckers. Well, now I have become a sucker and I don't regret it. I feel the need to share this tragic, pathetic and beautiful story with others perhaps as a way to console myself and seek out advice from those who know better.

It started about 2 months back I went to check out a stripclub\brothel I had heard about. So I go in get a beer and plant myself down in a corner to scope out the place. at the time, nothing there really piqued my interest. I was early and there were very few customers there at the time. One of the girls came and introduced herself to me and sat down next to me. She told me about the place and a bit about herself. I did not find her attractive either looks wise or personality wise but I entertained her company. While I was sitting there I noticed a somewhat cute and sweet looking girl walking up and down the club, I didn't take much interest in her at the time. Eventually it was time for the first dance and it was the cute sweet girl who was up for it. She has a really cute and sexy body and I was thinking about how badly I wanted to hit that. I sat at the club for about another 30mins and left determined to come back again in a few weeks to see the girl who was dancing.

After about a month I went back there but the girl I saw was nowhere in sight. I came about 2 more times and she was still not there. I think it was on the 4th or 5th time that I went to the club that I saw her again but she was sitting on the lap of some sleazy looking guy. I came back again another time and again she was busy with another guy. Quite the busy body she was but I was unperturbed and determined to eventually be in her company. I went there again and this time at a relatively quiet time. She was sitting by herself playing with her phone, I got myself a beer and sat on a sofa not too far from hers. I eventually managed to hook eyes with her and gave her a friendly wave. She came and sat next to me, I bought her a drink. she was a bit quiet at first, letting me initiate most of the conversations while she quietly assessed my personality and character. She had a affable composed gentleness about her and an honest naive angelic face. she was very feminine and demure and her eyes while not outwardly expressive belied a capacity for really deep and intense feeling...I was hooked. I booked her but we did not have sex, I don't know quite why but I was not interested in having sex with her at the time, we talked for a while, she quickly trusted me and opened up to me about many things. The healer side of me could sense that she had many trust issues and traumatic experiences that had made her very guarded and wary of people. I let her in on a little of my life but not too deep.

I went to see her a few more times, almost weekly, sometimes I would just chat with her and give her a tip for her time, I found her company and honesty very soothing. We became very close and I booked her for an allnighter. The more I saw of her the more I liked her. I was blinded, I could only see positive things in her and would downplay her few negative qualities to the point that I wouldn't notice it. I enjoyed every moment I spent with her. We became quite close friends, I was her confidant and healer and she was mine.

We had a few more allnighters, I would even go and see her at her place. I didn't realise it at the time but I was falling in love with her. she on the other hand though she liked me, was used to this kind of thing and did not become too emotionally attached to me. But my devotion to her and concern over her wellbeing eventually got to her and she let me into her secret garden which had previously been vehemently guarded from all prying eyes. Our hearts intertwined when our eyes met the rest of the world would disappear. nothing else mattered. we were no longer staring into each others eyes but into each others souls. It was quite intense and magical for the both of us. Neither of us mentioned anything about love, but we knew well enough beyond words how we felt about each other.

She was still working at the time and it something which bothered me. The thought of other guys fucking her and groping her filled me with rage and disgust. I didn't know what to do about it. I had entertained thoughts of taking her away from all of this. She was an independent woman and not the type to want to depend on a guy to take care of her, she had too many bad experiences in the past, so, I didn't bother to ask. Another thing that bothered me was that while I do well enough for myself, she was also making a decent living for herself and I wasn't sure what she would do with herself if I took her away from this her bread butter and financial independence. I knew that this "relationship" couldn't continue like this. Either I had to end it or I had to commit fully and ask her to quit. As much as she love me I wasn’t sure how she would react to me asking her to quit, she had her share of guys who promised her the world and left her in tatters. I kept these thoughts to myself and did not let her in on it.

One day I went to see her at the club again, she told me about a unsavoury customer she had the previous night and her experience with him, hearing it filled me with rage, I was quietly seething. Being the jealous guy that I am went through her phone and saw a few messages between her and a few of her customers that for me felt a bit too intimate for my liking, she claimed they were just customers. It bothered me, I could live with her fucking other guys as long as she was not invested emmotionally in them and her heart was with me. I started getting paranoid and accused her of having boyfriends , she got mad and angry with me and said that maybe she should get a few boyfriends. I could see that she was being sincere but I still had my doubts. Anyway we had a few more arguments about other trivial matters, things got heated next thing we were looking into each others eyes, mine filled with rage hers with tears and in the most intense irrational passion we started kissing. I decided it was time for me to leave, however things were not the same anymore, there was a coldness between us, she stood up to walk me out, I was still seething at this point, even more so because of all the lustfull eyes that were fixed on her. As we walked to the door, she tried to hold my hand, but I did not respond, I think I may even have pushed them away. She was looking at my eyes, but mine were focussed ahead. As I got to the door she called out my name softly and said goodbye, I looked back at her for a brief moment, I didn’t know what to do, I was so mad, I just gave her a cold hatefull gaze and tried to pucker up a smile only for it to turn into a snarl. Her eyes were watering, she could feel what I was feeling. I then walked out without saying a word or looking back again. I knew after that that things would never be the same again.

I didn’t sleep much that night. The next morning the full realization of the consequences of the previous night set in. I was thinking about contacting her but I knew that it was not the same between us anymore. Eventually I staved off my pride for a moment and gathered the courage to message her via IM, she did not reply initially, I had to beg her. We then had a few heartfelt exchanges, I dont remember the exact words but it went something like this

Me: Hi

(long pause)

Me: Bye

Her: Ok Bye

Me: Ur Evil

Her: Huh?

Me: I want to forget about you

Her: I hate you and I’ve allready forgotten about you

Me: That was quick, I must have meant nothing to you

(Silence...another long pause)

Me: maybe we should take a break from each other and meet up in a few months

Her: I am not interested

Me: Why do you hate me?

(long pause...no respnse from her)

Me: Please explain to me

Her: You hurt me badly yesterday. I felt like I was going to die. I need to take care of myself. I can’t allow anyone to hurt me like that again, its not good for me. You lied to me.

Me: What? What did I lie about?

Her: You say things you know I want to hear, you don’t always tell me the truth. (She then gives a trivial example of a comment I made regarding a particular feature of hers)

Me: HAHAHA, you are angry with me over such a trivial thing?

Her: its not trivial

Me: I am sorry I hurt you, I am also hurting

(I start tearing)

(another long pause, no response from her)

Her: I don’t have any boyfriends, you are my only guy

Me: Then what were those intimate messages I saw?

Her: They are just customers, its my work babe, try to understand.

(silence...long pause)

Her: If your are really sorry and willing to forgive you

(another pause)

Me: I think we need to take a break from each other

Me: I am going to remove your number from my phone and from my IM.

Her: I am going to do the same

Me: I still care about you and want you to be safe and happy

Her: not interested

Her: Bye

Me: Thank you for the many unforgettable memories

(no response from her)

Its been two days since, I’ve lost my appetite , nothing interests me, life feels empty and dull, I can’t stop thinking about her. I would be less worried if she had a better way of making a living and was secure and safe. Even if she was married to some other guy who treated her well that would put me at ease. I don’t know what I should do now, I am confused.

I remember reading posts on punting forums of punters falling for WGs and I use to laugh at them and think of them as suckers. .....

lol

:)

This is just another relationship that hasn't worked due to jealousy and mistrust. The fact that she's a WG is neither here nor there.

Move on.

You poor thing, life sucks sometimes.

My thought of this sort of thing is if it's meant to be it'll be.

Relationships with WG's are tricky for most men and you hinted that she has a traumatic past so this makes it all the more complicated.

If you feel jeaousy at the thought of her eith other guys then it'd never work.

Sometimes we meet the right people at the wrong time.

Cut the contact and move on.

It started about 2 months back I went to check out a stripclub\brothel I had heard about.

"stripclub\brothel"? While hardly answering your heartfelt question, you wouldn't like to reveal where in the UK you found a "stripclub\brothel" would you? I was under the (doubtless erroneous) impression that such a set-up would be more than our Polis, and their nannies, could tolerate? Fire Certificates? Public Music licences and so on and so forth?

I remember reading posts on punting forums of punters falling for WGs and I use to laugh at them and think of them as suckers. Well, now I have become a sucker and I don't regret it. I feel the need to share this tragic, pathetic and beautiful story with others perhaps as a way to console myself and seek out advice from those who know better.

It started about 2 months back I went to check out a stripclub\brothel I had heard about. So I go in get a beer and plant myself down in a corner to scope out the place. at the time, nothing there really piqued my interest. I was early and there were very few customers there at the time. One of the girls came and introduced herself to me and sat down next to me. She told me about the place and a bit about herself. I did not find her attractive either looks wise or personality wise but I entertained her company. While I was sitting there I noticed a somewhat cute and sweet looking girl walking up and down the club, I didn't take much interest in her at the time. Eventually it was time for the first dance and it was the cute sweet girl who was up for it. She has a really cute and sexy body and I was thinking about how badly I wanted to hit that. I sat at the club for about another 30mins and left determined to come back again in a few weeks to see the girl who was dancing.

After about a month I went back there but the girl I saw was nowhere in sight. I came about 2 more times and she was still not there. I think it was on the 4th or 5th time that I went to the club that I saw her again but she was sitting on the lap of some sleazy looking guy. I came back again another time and again she was busy with another guy. Quite the busy body she was but I was unperturbed and determined to eventually be in her company. I went there again and this time at a relatively quiet time. She was sitting by herself playing with her phone, I got myself a beer and sat on a sofa not too far from hers. I eventually managed to hook eyes with her and gave her a friendly wave. She came and sat next to me, I bought her a drink. she was a bit quiet at first, letting me initiate most of the conversations while she quietly assessed my personality and character. She had a affable composed gentleness about her and an honest naive angelic face. she was very feminine and demure and her eyes while not outwardly expressive belied a capacity for really deep and intense feeling...I was hooked. I booked her but we did not have sex, I don't know quite why but I was not interested in having sex with her at the time, we talked for a while, she quickly trusted me and opened up to me about many things. The healer side of me could sense that she had many trust issues and traumatic experiences that had made her very guarded and wary of people. I let her in on a little of my life but not too deep.

I went to see her a few more times, almost weekly, sometimes I would just chat with her and give her a tip for her time, I found her company and honesty very soothing. We became very close and I booked her for an allnighter. The more I saw of her the more I liked her. I was blinded, I could only see positive things in her and would downplay her few negative qualities to the point that I wouldn't notice it. I enjoyed every moment I spent with her. We became quite close friends, I was her confidant and healer and she was mine.

We had a few more allnighters, I would even go and see her at her place. I didn't realise it at the time but I was falling in love with her. she on the other hand though she liked me, was used to this kind of thing and did not become too emotionally attached to me. But my devotion to her and concern over her wellbeing eventually got to her and she let me into her secret garden which had previously been vehemently guarded from all prying eyes. Our hearts intertwined when our eyes met the rest of the world would disappear. nothing else mattered. we were no longer staring into each others eyes but into each others souls. It was quite intense and magical for the both of us. Neither of us mentioned anything about love, but we knew well enough beyond words how we felt about each other.

She was still working at the time and it something which bothered me. The thought of other guys fucking her and groping her filled me with rage and disgust. I didn't know what to do about it. I had entertained thoughts of taking her away from all of this. She was an independent woman and not the type to want to depend on a guy to take care of her, she had too many bad experiences in the past, so, I didn't bother to ask. Another thing that bothered me was that while I do well enough for myself, she was also making a decent living for herself and I wasn't sure what she would do with herself if I took her away from this her bread butter and financial independence. I knew that this "relationship" couldn't continue like this. Either I had to end it or I had to commit fully and ask her to quit. As much as she love me I wasn’t sure how she would react to me asking her to quit, she had her share of guys who promised her the world and left her in tatters. I kept these thoughts to myself and did not let her in on it.

One day I went to see her at the club again, she told me about a unsavoury customer she had the previous night and her experience with him, hearing it filled me with rage, I was quietly seething. Being the jealous guy that I am went through her phone and saw a few messages between her and a few of her customers that for me felt a bit too intimate for my liking, she claimed they were just customers. It bothered me, I could live with her fucking other guys as long as she was not invested emmotionally in them and her heart was with me. I started getting paranoid and accused her of having boyfriends , she got mad and angry with me and said that maybe she should get a few boyfriends. I could see that she was being sincere but I still had my doubts. Anyway we had a few more arguments about other trivial matters, things got heated next thing we were looking into each others eyes, mine filled with rage hers with tears and in the most intense irrational passion we started kissing. I decided it was time for me to leave, however things were not the same anymore, there was a coldness between us, she stood up to walk me out, I was still seething at this point, even more so because of all the lustfull eyes that were fixed on her. As we walked to the door, she tried to hold my hand, but I did not respond, I think I may even have pushed them away. She was looking at my eyes, but mine were focussed ahead. As I got to the door she called out my name softly and said goodbye, I looked back at her for a brief moment, I didn’t know what to do, I was so mad, I just gave her a cold hatefull gaze and tried to pucker up a smile only for it to turn into a snarl. Her eyes were watering, she could feel what I was feeling. I then walked out without saying a word or looking back again. I knew after that that things would never be the same again.

I didn’t sleep much that night. The next morning the full realization of the consequences of the previous night set in. I was thinking about contacting her but I knew that it was not the same between us anymore. Eventually I staved off my pride for a moment and gathered the courage to message her via IM, she did not reply initially, I had to beg her. We then had a few heartfelt exchanges, I dont remember the exact words but it went something like this

Me: Hi

(long pause)

Her: Ok Bye

Me: Ur Evil

Her: Huh?

Me: I want to forget about you

Her: I hate you and I’ve allready forgotten about you

Me: That was quick, I must have meant nothing to you

(Silence...another long pause)

Me: maybe we should take a break from each other and meet up in a few months

Her: I am not interested

Me: Why do you hate me?

(long pause...no respnse from her)

Me: Please explain to me

Her: You hurt me badly yesterday. I felt like I was going to die. I need to take care of myself. I can’t allow anyone to hurt me like that again, its not good for me. You lied to me.

Me: What? What did I lie about?

Her: You say things you know I want to hear, you don’t always tell me the truth. (She then gives a trivial example of a comment I made regarding a particular feature of hers)

Me: HAHAHA, you are angry with me over such a trivial thing?

Her: its not trivial

Me: I am sorry I hurt you, I am also hurting

(I start tearing)

(another long pause, no response from her)

Her: I don’t have any boyfriends, you are my only guy

Me: Then what were those intimate messages I saw?

Her: They are just customers, its my work babe, try to understand.

(silence...long pause)

Her: If your are really sorry and willing to forgive you

(another pause)

Me: I think we need to take a break from each other

Me: I am going to remove your number from my phone and from my IM.

Her: I am going to do the same

Me: I still care about you and want you to be safe and happy

Her: not interested

Her: Bye

Me: Thank you for the many unforgettable memories

(no response from her)

Its been two days since, I’ve lost my appetite , nothing interests me, life feels empty and dull, I can’t stop thinking about her. I would be less worried if she had a better way of making a living and was secure and safe. Even if she was married to some other guy who treated her well that would put me at ease. I don’t know what I should do now, I am confused.

You're confused? I'm confused. It reads like claptrap, but let's say it's true.... what gives you the right to think you can own someone like they owe you their life? You sound like a weirdo to me. If it's true, leave the girl alone, she is not and never was interested IMHO.

Harsh? Not sure if it is true even.

<CHOPPED...I CANT READ THAT AGAIN!!!!>

Well thats half an hour im never gunna get back :(

Well after you posting that she had bad boyfriends in the past, that not going to make her think different now is it?

Maybe its the cynic in me as there seems to be strange and you being a first poster, but is a strange read.

But sounds like shes glad to be rid of you. Good. ccos Sounds like your an over the top, possesive, jealous psycho.

Probably made her apprehensive about meeting someone else now who might have been Mr Right. Nice going! :rolleyes:

I have questions.

How old are you?

Was this your first relationship?

Did you write an FR?

Does she do anal? :unsure:

Well thats half an hour im never gunna get back :(

Well after you posting that she had bad boyfriends in the past, that not going to make her think different now is it?

Maybe its the cynic in me as there seems to be strange and you being a first poster, but is a strange read.

But sounds like shes glad to be rid of you. Good. ccos Sounds like your an over the top, possesive, jealous psycho.

Probably made her apprehensive about meeting someone else now who might have been Mr Right. Nice going! :rolleyes:

Roger that.

I read this story before - Thailand forum, another board? UK does not have this sort of place...

"stripclub\brothel"? While hardly answering your heartfelt question, you wouldn't like to reveal where in the UK you found a "stripclub\brothel" would you? I was under the (doubtless erroneous) impression that such a set-up would be more than our Polis, and their nannies, could tolerate? Fire Certificates? Public Music licences and so on and so forth?

Why did you post this?

Christ

I remember reading posts on punting forums of punters falling for WGs and I use to laugh at them and think of them as suckers.....

Well there's a sentiment that's returned to bite you on the arse.

Fire certificates?

Your point?

After all, it was just a list of objections the authorities would have to the place, so it's perfectly valid.

Edited by Highland Amanda

Following a very quick review of the post I think the Op is a bit of a dick. At the least he is certainly a sandwich short of a picnic.

No point

Excellent.

Got any biscuits? I'll put the kettle on. :)

Excellent.

Got any biscuits? I'll put the kettle on. :)

[i'll take my tea with milk but no sugar thanks!!

Ok there is a point

It's that sometimes I feel the forum goes out of its way to ridicule, pick holes and generally dissuade the punters who make the most interesting posts. To my mind , like the OP's

Anything heartfelt is immediately met with hostility. "What a cock. Doesn't he know the rules"

Would we rather read fire certificate posts?

Why should that be on a post "when a punter loves a working woman"

Yeah, yeah anyone can post anything they want anywhere they want but i just think some stuff stands out as good story and some stuff is just admin. Why push away a good story?

That was the point

I've got Twixes

Ok there is a point

It's that sometimes I feel the forum goes out of its way to ridicule, pick holes and generally dissuade the punters who make the most interesting posts. To my mind , like the OP's

Anything heartfelt is immediately met with hostility. "What a cock. Doesn't he know the rules"

Would we rather read fire certificate posts?

Why should that be on a post "when a punter loves a working woman"

Yeah, yeah anyone can post anything they want anywhere they want but i just think some stuff stands out as good story and some stuff is just admin. Why push away a good story?

That was the point

I've got Twixes

The original post reads like utter fantasy, but assuming it's true, the OP needs to get his head sorted for reasons already stated by several posters.

The fire certificate thing was just mentioned in a post which asked where this wonderful strip club/brothel is. A valid PN question.

*Hands over cuppa and gratefully accepts a Twix*

Edited by Highland Amanda

The original post reads like utter fantasy, but assuming it's true, the OP needs to get his head sorted for reasons already stated by several posters.

The fire certificate thing was just mentioned in a post which asked where this wonderful strip club/brothel is. A valid PN question.

*Hands over cuppa and gratefully accepts a Twix*

Let's all go back to my place for a nice cup of tea!

Ok. But in my experience this kind of response means lots of people with perhaps something to add that isn't fire certificate orientated or doesn't just agree the "nutter" theory, now don't post

They may PM instead but the board and the thread miss out

And we end up with a board that's very interesting for Senior Professionals in the field of Health and Safety and for Cynics.

That's it really.

Happily hands over twix which is his last one and now he's left with rich tea which he hates. But he knows how to treat a lady.

I do see your point, but that's just the way it is with forums and if you over moderate, they become bland and stale.

*Gives back half the Twix*