Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MissCupcakesx

Researching Punts ...........

47 posts in this topic

Having a little bit of fun here, just did a poll and not sure it will come out properly as have not done one before lol :-))

Ok, ok the poll has not worked!!

I will do some options here.

Question for gents,

Do you research some, all, none of your punts beforehand ?

1, I always research my punts beforehand.

2, Never research due to time factor.

3, Always have recommendations from other guy's/girls before I book an appointement

4, Always use FRs, feedback, search engine, to research a girl

5, I do my researching on this site, use punternet, forum/threads and especially good for recs

6, I use the other purple site mostly and go on a girls feedback

7, I use the purple site frequently and if pics are ok then I book a girl

8, Never use purple site to book a girl, always punternet, or other forums that give recommendations from other guys.

9, Always have one particular author of FRs that I stick to following to book a girl and he is always right.

10, Never needed to research a girl beforehand as all my punts are marvellous

I thoroughly research all my punts. Would be crazy not to.

I too thoroughly research every punt, the information is available so why not use it, and there are certain punters who I know like similar girls/service that I watch out for too.

Hi Natasha

I mostly research, as you know, but occasionally I feel like being spontaneous and take a gamble off the purple site, or with a walk-up, or just walking into a parlour and choosing.

Inevitably the outcomes are mixed (mostly good) but I accept that the moment I decide to go unresearched. The risk is part of the fun. - But some researched punts can go wrong too.

Most of my best punts have been forum recommendations, interestingly, because they are from reliable experts who know what I like.

Ok, ok the poll has not worked!!

I will do some options here.

Question for gents,

Do you research some, all, none of your punts beforehand ?

2, Never research due to time factor.

3, Always have recommendations from other guy's/girls before I book an appointement

4, Always use FRs, feedback, search engine, to research a girl

5, I do my researching on this site, use punternet, forum/threads and especially good for recs

6, I use the other purple site mostly and go on a girls feedback

7, I use the purple site frequently and if pics are ok then I book a girl

8, Never use purple site to book a girl, always punternet, or other forums that give recommendations from other guys.

9, Always have one particular author of FRs that I stick to following to book a girl and he is always right.

10, Never needed to research a girl beforehand as all my punts are marvellous

Virtually always research my punts, but will take a total chance on occassion.

The best methods for me are personal recommendations from punters i know and trust, then on here and elsewhere generally, then by FRs.

I use the purple site but treat all feedback as a jackanory story as i know the feedback system has more holes in it than a string vest plus the site owners have no interest in being honest, just making money by hook or by crook. It remains the best resource there is though which is why i use it as a location tool only. I wouldnt pay for anything they offer. I have found many good WGs had no or little feedback on their anyway yet some with a lot were average or bad personally showing me it cant be trusted.

Not having had a bad punt for a long time fortunately but always ultra cautious with newbies to me ready to walk if i get any hint of the WG being unfriendly, cold, asking for extra money over that agreed not actually offering what was agreed, being nothing like her pictures and i dont fancy the real her or any other negative aspect. I go on my puntdar, like radar but not as good sadly. Still, overall very happy about punt quality and price at the moment. ;):D

3,4,5,8 replacing the word 'always' with 'almost always'

Occasionally I'll see a new girl who has no feedback/FRs....occasionally this can lead to a very good punt, most of the time its average to good, sometimes its bad

1, I always research my punts beforehand

4, Always use FRs, feedback, search engine, to research a girl - well either the girl or establishment. Happy to be the first to see or review a girl if she works somewhere reliable

I use PN and the purple site, also punterchat.

9, Always have one particular author of FRs that I stick to following to book a girl and he is always right - no but feedback from someone with lots of FRs a big advantage.

Loads of research. In fact, it limits how much punting I do because it takes so long. Today I could have spent an hour somewhere but because I can't confidently find someone localish, my punting money goes unspent.

So:

6, I use the other purple site too but results are much more variable compared to recommendations on PN

I try to research, always using PN, but sometimes if nothing on PN use the purple site, and sometimes take a flyer with no research other than a phone number - PN never let me down, purple site- some really excellent punts, some not so good, found a regular by just dropping in after finding an ad in the old Sport! Guess I was just lucky.

Always research. That's is sometimes the best part of a punt (when it is a poor punt!). There are almost too many places to research now, but here and Another Website are the easiest. Sometimes "window shopping" is enough for me. I must be losing my touch.

Invariably with me research, research, research. Tho' I have acted on impulse when I've become so exasperated by my inertia. Which thankfully has resulted in very few bad punts. Tend to stick with the old faithfuls at MK. It works for me.

1, 3, 4, 5, that is, most research done here, but I use adultwork.com sparingly when necessary.

I'd be more interested in knowing how many guys just take pot luck.

The very best research is to talk to the lady you would like to meet and see if you get on well enough to want to take it a stage further. My limited experience has shown that a simple conversation can weed out those with whom you have absolutely sweet Fanny Adams in common with. It works for all shapes, sizes and colours too.

The very best research is to talk to the lady you would like to meet and see if you get on well enough to want to take it a stage further. My limited experience has shown that a simple conversation can weed out those with whom you have absolutely sweet Fanny Adams in common with. It works for all shapes, sizes and colours too.

Excellent advice Dick.

9, Always have one particular author of FRs that I stick to following to book a girl and he is always right - no but feedback from someone with lots of FRs a big advantage.

Care to name and shame?

Care to name and shame?

What do you mean name and shame? :confused:

Edited by smiths

Researching WGs is not all it's cracked up to be. It's just a guide after all, not a guarantee. Another person's experience might differ hugely to those of the reviewers. I've seen girls with excellent FRs and left unhappy. I've also seen girls with no feedback and come away ecstatic. It's a lottery.

Edited by WhilstNeroplays

I think I may have reached the point where the research is more fun than the bloody booking - I can never ever make up my mind these days.

I agree, spontaneity is sometimes half the fun even if the results will be a mixed bag. It's akin to the fun of the chase.

With the purple site, I have a fairly swift but also fairly thorough research routine and so mostly don't get disappointed. FRs there and elsewhere are only as good as the person writing them, so it's helpful if I recognise the name and know they are not generally completely uncritical, full of BS, or possibly even purple-fake. Most of my punts are sourced from there, plus a few agencies. I'll choose an agency via my own gut feelings / research or else am more likely to pick it on the basis of general recommendation (eg discussed on a forum) rather than FRs. The response I get from any enquiry will also be a factor in gauging whether the particular WG is (IMO) professional, polite, reasonably honest, reasonably intelligent and reliable.

Edited by highland stormcock

I research the place before visiting for the first time.

Would normally research, whether it be here or the purple place. I was less inclined to when revisiting a known establishment as assume they have some sort of quality control.