Therodder

Impossible To Get An Outcall Booking

19 posts in this topic

Finding impossible to get an outcall booking girls just never turn up,is anybody else getting this problem

Have you checked their track record through the field reports here? That has to be the best guide.

Personally have only ever let someone now once - was struck by a migrane and couldn't drive. But I'll drive anywhere! I love it which is why I love outcalls - opportunity to visit new places.

The irony is - I'll get dismissed for a local girl because she's nearer, who then ends up letting someone down, and by the time that happens it's too late for me to come.

Where do you live Therodder?

Personally have only ever let someone now once - was struck by a migrane and couldn't drive. But I'll drive anywhere! I love it which is why I love outcalls - opportunity to visit new places.

The irony is - I'll get dismissed for a local girl because she's nearer, who then ends up letting someone down, and by the time that happens it's too late for me to come.

Where do you live Therodder?

I was just thinking the same. I bet there is not a lot of desire to go for an out call in the Hebrides at this time of year!

Living in Derbyshire Nr Burton on Trent very nice discrete area but finding an attractive girl or girls to visit is a mission impossible! Tried to get a 2 girl a few months ago for my next door neighbour and myself gave up in the end, tried to get a date tonight no luck even though 1 said she was coming. I sometime wished i lived in Manchester where the choice is far greater

Living in Derbyshire Nr Burton on Trent very nice discrete area but finding an attractive girl or girls to visit is a mission impossible! Tried to get a 2 girl a few months ago for my next door neighbour and myself gave up in the end, tried to get a date tonight no luck even though 1 said she was coming. I sometime wished i lived in Manchester where the choice is far greater

There are loads of reliable girls in that area (I've just left there myself so do know there are good girls about). Mail me the type of girl you are looking for and I'll give you some reliable contacts.

Hx

I've got such a call organised in the relatively near future. It's the first of such for quite a while, and I've only seen partial pics of the girl so I'm a little unsure of what to expect ... or whether to expect anything at all! :P I'll come back to this thread if I remember, as and when.

Prior to this, all but one of my outcalls have been with girls I already knew, and the one exception to that didn't show ...! In fact she should have been my first wg experience, but in the event of her 'no show' I called an establishment for an incall and the experience was sufficiently uplifting ... to keep me punting ever since. :)

Finding impossible to get an outcall booking girls just never turn up,is anybody else getting this problem

Some girls will,

Some girls wont,

Some girls turn up,

Some girls don't :rolleyes:

As many have said, research and a phone conversation will help.

Don't just listen to the words, listen to the tone, that will give you clues to the likelihood of it working out.

Statements that are repeated, like;

Well where exactly are you again?

That sounds difficult to find.

I can't find it on my SatNav.

I'm not sure about driving that late at night.

What was your name again?

Too much of that gives me an indication as to the likelihood of a successful meeting is low.

Whereas when you find someone like Annabel, who enjoys the travelling aspect as part of the job, all you normally get is;

What’s your postcode?

Can you text me some directions?

What would you like me to wear?

Short questions, to me, mean the girl is ”on the ball” and likely to be the one who shows up.

My guide has served me well and the only time it let me down when the girl didn’t ask me any questions…

…including;

What’s your address?

I had that certain feeling she wasn’t coming :rolleyes:

I was just thinking the same. I bet there is not a lot of desire to go for an out call in the Hebrides at this time of year!

Funny you should say that--my boss is looking for volunteers to cover an absence in one of our places in Stornoway! Any reports?

Funny you should say that--my boss is looking for volunteers to cover an absence in one of our places in Stornoway! Any reports?

I'm sure I did spot one or two profiles on the other site but suffice to say I don't think the scene up there

is a hive of activity. :D

If there are any large construction projects in the vicinity you may strike lucky. Ladies follow the guys who are away from home all week with cash burning a hole in their pockets.

Therodder, I've sent you a message!

I drove all the way to Cardiff for Corus boy!! I honestly don't understand why someone just wouldn't turn up. And Derbyshire isn't that far. You've got Nottingham not that far away too and Manchester isn't that far!!

"...I drove all the way to Cardiff for Corus boy!!..."

Manchester to Cardiff and you were on time.

Mind you kept me up half the night later in the evening!

Dinner was nice and dessert was even better, I hope you enjoyed it! :P

The Security Man still talks about you!!!!!

I have just recently returned from an outcall to Bristol, (from Maidstone in Kent). I have also gone to Bournemouth, Cambridge/Peterborough, Southampton and Buxton.

I am happy to travel if I have previously met the guy/have cammed regularly with them/have a secure hotel reservation. I would not do an outcall to a man's home if the security checks do not stack up, but I would turn it down at the outset, certainly not no show.

I think it is good form to telephone/text the gentleman just before I set off to ensure that everything is in order. Put's both sides minds at rest. Just seems sensible to me.

And just to add to my point - am writing this on a train to London after a last minute booking!

Anything is achievable!

How much is the OP expecting to pay? From what I can see, the higher you go on the hourly rates, the more likely you are to succeed. Where is the incentive to travel for £80/100 for an hour?

I booked an outcall in Leicester recently and I had favourable responses from Nottingham, Northampton, Birmingham and beyond and I wasn't being asked for silly money either - settled at £400 for three hours which is what I would regard as middle ground really.

where in the uk do you live, im in yorkshire area and a bit away from leeds and newcastle, but have had 11 outcalls and they have all turned up, i know its not for everyone but i do have my picture on my profile, not sure if this helps

I don't actually do many outcalls, however I will ask for quite specific details when I do and as well as usual confirmation on the day, I will also phone to confirm with him when I set off. If anything major happens en-route I'll also keep in touch.

Whilst outcalls can be a change of scenery I don't like driving late at night, or long distances when tired. As a result I often do turn them down if they are very late at night - and/or short notice. A photo wouldn't influence me anyway, as I'm afraid it doesn't actually mean anything apart from the ability to upload images!

Edited by Strawberry

I love outcalls! I actually wish I had more of them. Change of scenery, not having to worry about my neighbours - there are lots of plus points.

I think the OP has been very unlucky. Try and get some recommendations if you can.