secretpunter

Have you ever had any regrets

71 posts in this topic

about becoming a prostitute or a punter?

Not until I get caught....

No, it has been much to interesting to be regretted..............All experience is an arch wherethrough gleams that untravelled word, whose margins fade forever and forever as I move

Regrets I have a few, but then again, too few to mention,

I do what I have to do, and see it thru' without exception,

I plan each chartered course,

Each careful step along the by-way.

And more, much more than this, I do it my way.

Yes there are times, I'm sure you know,

When I bite off more than I can chew,

But thru' it all, when there is doubt,

I eat it up, and spit it out.

I face it all and I stand tall, and do it my way.

I love, I laugh and cried, I've had my fill,

My share of losing, and now, as tears subside,

I find it all so amusing.

To think I do all that, and may I say, not in a shy way

Oh, no, oh no not me, I do it my way.

For what is a whore, what has she got,

if not herself, then she has not

To say the things she truly feels,

And not the words of one who kneels,

Let record shows I take the blows, and do it my way.

Just something I quickly jotted down with a little help from one of the worlds finest men.

Francis Albert "Frank" Sinatra (December 12, 1915 - May 14, 1998)

No, it has been much to interesting to be regretted..............All experience is an arch wherethrough gleams that untravelled word, whose margins fade forever and forever as I move

Yes , agree

My regrets are that I didn't discover this sooner! That I let myself get into major debt, bankruptcy and didn't concentrate during my last year at University. If we go back further then I regret even going to Uni to study a science subject - I should have taken up Accountancy back when I was 21. I'd been pushed towards science since a child and science is one subject we don't require in this country any more.

Anyway, we can't go back and can only go forwards!

My regrets are that I didn't discover this sooner! That I let myself get into major debt, bankruptcy and didn't concentrate during my last year at University. If we go back further then I regret even going to Uni to study a science subject - I should have taken up Accountancy back when I was 21. I'd been pushed towards science since a child and science is one subject we don't require in this country any more.

Anyway, we can't go back and can only go forwards!

Punting is like any hobby - even like coarse fishing: you go out hoping to bag a fine specimen with a little maggot and if you are lucky you end up with slime on your fingers. ;)

No regrets.

Punting is like any hobby - even like coarse fishing: you go out hoping to bag a fine specimen with a little maggot and if you are lucky you end up with slime on your fingers. ;)

No regrets.

Never thought of it that way but I can see your point.

My only regret is that I got married before starting punting, perhaps, had I started punting first, I wouldn't have got wed, would have been cheaper in the long run ;)

Have you ever had any regrets

No.  ‏  ‏  ‏  

No.  ‏  ‏  ‏  

Which one ???

....... I should have taken up Accountancy back when I was 21........ science is one subject we don't require in this country any more.

If true (and I have no reason to doubt you) this is truly depressing. One day, as a country, we are going to have to realise that we need to make something innovative, rather than just find ways to account to the taxman...

I 'don't believe in' regret, it's a wasted emotion which solves nothing, cures nothing, and leaves you dissatisfied with your lot. I have no regrets.

I honestly believe it was the best thing I ever did!

I learnt alot of stuff I would never have known, I have met a wide range of people that I would have never met but have found the greatest friendships in, I have had my eyes opened to a whole avenue of different experiences and different adventures that I would have never had the opportunity to if I hadn't have done this.

I love the secret life, The fantastic money & the wonderful people yes I sound like a right suck up but I am just trying to justify why I have no regrets, The only regret I have is lying to my family I really wish I hadn't have lied but I don't think it's a job for a dad to be proud of!

xxx

Couldn't agree more.

What a good post.

My only regret is that I got married before starting punting, perhaps, had I started punting first, I wouldn't have got wed, would have been cheaper in the long run :D

That's why I am not married... Or in a long term relationship... If I ever get married or "settle down"... I would have to give up punting... because I value a loving relationship much more than my dirty hobbies... no matter how great the thrill is.... She would have to be someone special before I did that though.

I have no regrets in terms of punting... I have had the pleasure of meeting some amazing ladies and some amazing memories that I truly cherish... I am happy to be single, happy with what I do for a living "retraining at the moment" and punting is now an important part of my life... this is due to the freedom, no long terms commitments, exploring different aspects of sex and fantasy... and mainly meeting new and wonderful women that enjoys being naughty too :o

MrPunt

Very fitting quote for a Wanderlust !! though I'm not sure that's what Tennyson had in Mind:D

That's why I am not married... Or in a long term relationship... If I ever get married or "settle down"... I would have to give up punting... because I value a loving relationship much more than my dirty hobbies... no matter how great the thrill is.... She would have to be someone special before I did that though.

I have no regrets in terms of punting... I have had the pleasure of meeting some amazing ladies and some amazing memories that I truly cherish... I am happy to be single, happy with what I do for a living "retraining at the moment" and punting is now an important part of my life... this is due to the freedom, no long terms commitments, exploring different aspects of sex and fantasy... and mainly meeting new and wonderful women that enjoys being naughty too :D

MrPunt

Dirty:confused:

Very fitting quote for a Wanderlust !! though I'm not sure that's what Tennyson had in Mind:D

Who is to say? Tennyson's vision is of the aged Odysseus leaving his wife and kingdom on new wanderings.... and there were certainly sexual adventures during the original 10 year journey back from Troy to Ithica-- with the enchantress Circe and the nymph Calypso.

See my signature (unless you're reading this a long time after I posted it and it's changed, in which case you might be wondering how yet another Morrissey lyric fits into all this).

Like Woody Allen, my one regret in life is that I wasn't born somebody else.

Who is to say? Tennyson's vision is of the aged Odysseus leaving his wife and kingdom on new wanderings.... and there were certainly sexual adventures during the original 10 year journey back from Troy to Ithica-- with the enchantress Circe and the nymph Calypso.

Having worked in North Africa times must have changed as there were very few nymphs there.......plenty of Shepherds tho.....!

Loads.....

Is that why you are a hard, tough, bitter women... :o:D